• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Im not gay or a pedophole...or Phoenix Dark. So no.

swSYu.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Game is such a chameleon..

He pretty much can emulate anyone's style..

Wasn't this a Tyga song first tho?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Game is such a chameleon..

He pretty much can emulate anyone's style..

Wasn't this a Tyga song first tho?
Thing is, every time he jacks someone style on the same song with them, the artists all seem to be down with it like it's flattering or something. It's super weird.

late on this (as my MO dictates) but supporting in full effect mode
We need Hopsin and U-God smilies though... make it happen HRD. Do it for GAF-Hop.

EDIT: AND A COLDVEIN ONE

DominoKid

Thing is, every time he jacks someone style on the same song with them, the artists all seem to be down with it like it's flattering or something. It's super weird.

We need Hopsin and U-God smilies though... make it happen HRD. Do it for GAF-Hop.

game might be a cool guy. he's never been short on big features for his albums.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

If they ok wit it Im ok wit it

IrishNinja

Wu Block snippets - @ 11 minutes, i love the chill beat with Masta Killah & GZA, these wu features are getting me hyped (Ghost is going in but he's been doing that for a minute)

CRS

I don't listen to a lot of Hip-Hop/Rap music but there are two artists that I love : Pase Rock and Childish Gambino.
Kendrick Lamar is good too, so if you guys can recommend some stuff...

Thanks!
Listen to the rest of TDE's material.
In other news I realized that the French Montana track on Cabin Fever 2 is my latest addiction.
Reminds me that I kinda want to listen to Kush & OJ. I think I have it downloaded somewhere.
Lames catch feelings, we catch flights.

TangMeng;44235777[URL="http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id.22682/title.100s-f-mondre-man-main-attrakionz-nacho-picasso-closer-remix-prod-blue-sky-black-death" said:
100s feat. Main Attrakionz and Nacho Picasso - Closer remix prod blue-sky-black-death[/URL]
Nice. Love me some BSBD.
Love Sosa is a top 10 single of 2012. Fuck with me
Top 5.
Here are some quick and dirty smilies I made

NsPEO.gif
OKdH8.gif
RZs5F.gif
jsYZy.gif
KRHz0.gif
qYEMh.gif
dvRRP.gif
Awesome.
EiqgK.png

Explain...
Hahahahahahaha.
NIIIIIIIIIIICE

Who the hell is on the left?

iP0eYJOmnA6VW.png

m3k

whats gaf hops consesnus on azealia banks?

btw past few pages of gaf hop have been great... feels like an upswing of hiphop lately

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Definitely ghostface's pic. Sheek looks like he's thinking about massaging some dudes asscheecks with strawberry scented oils and licking whipcream out his crack.

HiResDes

btw past few pages of gaf hop have been great... feels like an upswing of hiphop lately
I'll just repost my thoughts:

Everything about Azealia feels artificial. She's about as manufactured as Lana and yet she tries way too hard to portray herself as being real or above the mainstream pop-scene, when deep down she wants nothing more than to be the next Minaj or the next Gaga. Azealia is a lot like Minaj from a marketing standpoint, basically a clone. Minaj was after the Gaga market from the start, but initially used a more urban edge. She promoted herself as a bisexual who leaned mostly towards women, though that doesn't seem to be the case, and many of her lyrics contained cross-gender explicitness such as, "If I had a dick, I would pull it out and piss on 'em." Think about Azealia, aren't her lyrics drawn from the same blueprint. Also the Atlantis video isn't the first time we've seen copycat imagery from Banks.

Edit: Thanks Tguy!!!!

2USnS.png

DominoKid

she's like a chick version of theophilus london to me.

overrated, kinda corny. (theo came correct on rose island though).

and she has a really bitchy personality.

not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom