• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
20121011-MURS_9TH.jpg

really feeling this

Also... the snippets for the new Nicki sound pretty decent. And I hated her last album.

iavi

Who hates on it? I honestly have only seen positive comments. It is pretty good.

Also, on the AOTY tip, Good Kid is #1, followed by Meek Mill at #2. Killer Mike at #3, and after that, its a toss up.

There's been a lot of negative buzz in here around We Don't even live Here. The POS joke etc.

I don't get it. The album is quality.

Tokubetsu

Aw yeah, I was going to play bf3 with him, Toku and MOB but the gunplay, hit-detection was trash in that game so I uninstalled it.

I don't play games with anyone. I'm about that lone wolf howling at the moon in the tall grass lamenting shit, life.

iwC0c5NJ7NLiI.gif

PBY

Banned
All of you hating on POS- hate on HIM because you think hes a dirty hipster from Minnesota if you really have to, but don't hate on the album. I mean... how can you not like How We Land.

Detox

I've never tried, the only competitive fps I have is CS:go and BF3. I don't play bf3 and CS:go I struggle to even understand how to play it with a mouse and keyboard that I won't try it with a controller. I'm pretty good at COD on consoles and I know the pc doesn't have auto aim. I honestly think those games are more about situational awareness and controlling the map then actual twitch shooting, most kills are based on whether you get the drop on someone. I'll report back on my results.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I've never tried, the only competitive fps I have is CS:go and BF3. I don't play bf3 and CS:go I struggle to even understand how to play it with a mouse and keyboard that I won't try it with a controller. I'm pretty good at COD on consoles and I know the pc version doesn't have auto aim but I did do well when I played COD 4 on my brother's PC and I played with a pad. I honestly think those games are more about situational awareness and controlling the map then actual twitch shooting, most kills are based on whether you get the drop on someone. I'll report back on my results.
wait then how do you play dota?

Detox

I play dota with default controls, m+kb. I'm not saying I can't play without controller it's just that I'm used to playing COD with a controller and BO2 supports it so I will try it. I doubt the PC players will have an advantage of speed against me, I play on the highest sensitivity anyway. It's just about getting the drop on someone in COD rarely does the position of your reticule matter, whereas in CS I can understand having a tough time with headshots. Only thing I'm worried about is autoaim I'll see if I can compensate for it.

Recon

Banned
I play dota with default controls, m+kb. I'm not saying I can't play without controller it's just that I'm used to playing COD with a controller and BO2 supports it so I will try it. I doubt the PC players will have an advantage of speed against me, I play on the highest sensitivity anyway. It's just about getting the drop on someone in COD rarely does the position of your reticule matter, whereas in CS I can understand having a tough time with headshots. Only thing I'm worried about is autoaim I'll see if I can compensate for it.

CS:GO on PC is suicide against K/M players. CoD is probably fine, like you said. But CS is so reliant on reaction time/precision.

Detox

Yes! Es El Mundo, I know it's CTE but keep the features to a minimum. Jeezy bout to drop top 5 of the year.

If he isn't talking about it's the world then I'm even more hyped.

There's been a lot of negative buzz in here around We Don't even live Here. The POS joke etc.

I don't get it. The album is quality.

I'm the only one who really joked around with the POS joke and I never said anything about the album being bad lol if anything the POS fans here are the ones who downplayed it honestly.

kamspy

im sure killa kamspy is

Still waiting on that Steam Gift from a generous gaffer....

Pretty sure my last 10 posts in here have been about Schoolboy Q, but goddam it, I got 2 more points I need to make (ask).

1. His lil ad lib "my hundred, my hundreds? my hundreds. my hundreds!"

- is he talking about C-Notes or Newport 100s? Because I kinda use it interchange in my daily routine.

2. Does anyone have the track sequence from the HnC leak? It's still the one in my head. Every time Sacreligous is over I expect 2 Raw to come on. Get let down every time.

I was homeless as fuck when the album came out so I didn't even support till like a month or two later. Deleted my OG version and got stuck with the inferior sequencing.

ASAP Rocky covers Complex

highlights
- LongLiveASAP is supposed to drop in December? guess the pushback happened after they finished the story
- RCA really thinks they're about to cash the fuck in on him lol.
- Spaceghostpurrp is racist and bipolar.
- Ferg is next from the mob.

He kind of is honestly lol. Just follow him on twitter or something for 2 days maybe one and you can tell something is either wrong with this dude or he just really bored lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Who's down for some Halo 4 later today/tonight?
Ayo, send me an invite. Y'all down to do this week's Spartan Ops together?

I like the old Jesus piece cover
It's still there, but for the deluxe version.

Members from A$AP not named Rocky are going to do sub 10,000 units. He has the worst crew in recent hip hop history.
If they sold 100 units I'd be surprised. Jesus they are so fucking bad.

iavi

I'm the only one who really joked around with the POS joke and I never said anything about the album being bad lol if anything the POS fans here are the ones who downplayed it honestly.

I don't know who said what, I just remember the general consensus being real meh aside from Peter and myself.

iavi

I love the direction The Weeknd's heading in, if these 4 new tracks are any indication. Till Dawn is especially good.

CRS

I love the direction The Weeknd's heading in, if these 4 new tracks are any indication. Till Dawn is especially good.

Twenty-Eight >= Valerie > Till Dawn but they're all amazing. Finally got my e-mail today from them saying my copies are on their way.

iavi

Twenty-Eight >= Valerie > Till Dawn but they're all amazing. Finally got my e-mail today from them saying my copies are on their way.

What about Enemy, though? It's not on trilogy, but is as indicative, I think.

My personal ranking goes Till Dawn > Enemy > Valerie > Twenty Eight.

Cudder

Definitely getting Trilogy tonight on iTunes. Gonna be fun listening to them all again, haven't listened to them in a while. Is the tracklist just one huge tracklist under Album: Trilogy or do they separate them by the mixtape names?

Tokubetsu

Definitely getting Trilogy tonight on iTunes. Gonna be fun listening to them all again, haven't listened to them in a while. Is the tracklist just one huge tracklist under Album: Trilogy or do they separate them by the mixtape names?

One big tracklist.

CRS

What about Enemy, though? It's not on trilogy, but is as indicative, I think.

My personal ranking goes Till Dawn > Enemy > Valerie > Twenty Eight.
Hmm.

I'd put Enemy up there with 28 and Valerie. Still can't believe how he delivered four amazing tracks on top of the three mixtapes. He practically gave us half of a mixtape.

The former.

iavi

Hmm.

I'd put Enemy up there with 28 and Valerie. Still can't believe how he delivered four amazing tracks on top of the three mixtapes. He practically gave us half of a mixtape.

I know, man. It amazes me every time I get to thinking about it. There hasn't been an artist with a sound that resonated with me as much as Abel in a long time, let alone three whole tapes+ of it, in that short a span of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom