• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ross and Nas have ZERO chemistry on tracks together, it's staggering. It's what made Tower Heist so forgettable even though those verses were kind of dope, I just never wanted to listen to them again.

cacophony

i have the "Atira" tag at the beginning, its kinda lame tho lol

eat that CD..... I get an 80k album handicap cause the storm renegaded Meek

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
WTF, I thought Trilogy was supposed to be a compilation of the best of the 3 albums, not all 3 remastered. Goddamn, extra hype.

Esch

Banned
either way its gonna be funny watching ASAP shed a persona and style he clearly jacked from other dudes and then jack someone else's style and persona to try and become more popular. and then fail at it. he has no character or originality. He can write a song, but has nothing to say.

But moooose will dickride it hard and long

T Dollarz

either way its gonna be funny watching ASAP shed a persona and style he clearly jacked from other dudes and then jack someone else's style and persona to try and become more popular. and then fail at it. he has no character or originality. He can write a song, but has nothing to say.

I like A$ap Rocky, and loved LiveLoveA$ap, but I agree with this. His subject matter is abysmal.

DominoKid

i leave my house for a day while some friends come visit and suddenly everybody loves Sosa even though they hated it when i tried to play it

this is why i don't even tell people about new shit anymore.

coldvein

Banned

first time esch has said something that i know is 1000000000% true.

(sorry)

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Aye quick update on my cousin, tsu surf. He has been working closely wit Joe Budden, and will be featured Budden's new mix tape " A Loose Quarter". Arabmusik produced it as well. They are touring the country over the next couple weeks and then he will be in NYC to give Conceited that work at URL Armageddon.

Good look for the support shown on here .

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ross and Nas have ZERO chemistry on tracks together, it's staggering. It's what made Tower Heist so forgettable even though those verses were kind of dope, I just never wanted to listen to them again.

Thing of ours is also dope..

I like Nas and Ross together

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Aye quick update on my cousin, tsu surf. He has been working closely wit Joe Budden, and will be featured Budden's new mix tape " A Loose Quarter". Arabmusik produced it as well. They are touring the country over the next couple weeks and then he will be in NYC to give Conceited that work at URL Armageddon.

Good look for the support shown on here .

Very cool, hope he makes something of this. It's always nice to see someone who actually wants to be a part of the rap industry succeed and take advantage of the opportunities he's been given (you hear that Jay Electronica, you ungrateful bitch ass).

dat forehead

Dude looks like a black Beavis

They dont exactly have chemistry. Im just not that big of a fan tbh

i leave my house for a day while some friends come visit and suddenly everybody loves Sosa even though they hated it when i tried to play it

this is why i don't even tell people about new shit anymore.

If Domino posted Illmatic today, GAF-Hop would shit all over it.

But for real most the stuff you post is trash so what you expect.

Kurita

I don't listen to a lot of Hip-Hop/Rap music but there are two artists that I love : Pase Rock and Childish Gambino.
Kendrick Lamar is good too, so if you guys can recommend some stuff...

Thanks!

SoilBreak

Banned
Mac & Cheese 3 Tracklist

JcUW3.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Please don't tell me that's going to be Fat Joe and French on the Khaled/Preemo beat.. I couldn't stand to see that level of embarrassment.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's different but just wanted to say the beat is actually made by Justic League, Premier just did the scratches.
Your right, my bad. Completely forgot about that.

Damn, guess J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League have made a hot beat recently. Maybach Curtains is good too, and not as overproduced as many of their other recent efforts.

Grzi

Your right, my bad. Completely forgot about that.

Damn, guess J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League have made a hot beat recently. Maybach Curtains is good too, and not as overproduced as many of their other recent efforts.

Maybach Curtains is not a J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League beat though.

HiResDes

The beats on Inland Empire are crazy, but as hype as they are they don't really match them with any sort intensity.

In other news I realized that the French Montana track on Cabin Fever 2 is my latest addiction.

Does anyone know where the music from the end of Talib Kweli's song ''G in me'' is from? It's from the mix tape ''we run this'' and they use part of a famous song when they transition from ''G in me'' to the next song. He does an a Capella part and then the music starts. It ends with a guy saying ''Let's bring it back to the old school'' and then transitions to the next song.

In other news I realized that the French Montana track on Cabin Fever 2 is my latest addiction.
HUUUUUUH
Does anyone know where the music from the end of Talib Kweli's song ''G in me'' is from? It's from the mix tape ''we run this'' and they use part of a famous song when they transition from ''G in me'' to the next song. He does an a Capella part and then the music starts. It ends with a guy saying ''Let's bring it back to the old school'' and then transitions to the next song.

I can't even find this song on youtube to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom