• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

J Cole - Miss America

1297101971_cat-falls-asleep.gif

Cole even admits it @ 3:33

Recon

Banned
Hopefully this is an indication of what Born Sinner will be like. "Miss America" is already better than most of Cole World.

IrishNinja

The ASAP mob is all horrible. Really bad.

was hearing some random shit on my ipod the other night - bravehearts, outlaws, jr mafia etc - when was the last time someone came up and their weed carriers weren't terrible? it's been a minute.

some of ya'll might argue for roc camp but i cant cosign them either

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
What time does Rare Chandeliers come out? Anyone know exactly?

new Cole is underwhelming

kinda agree

"Miss America" is already better than most of Cole World.

definitely agree
was hearing some random shit on my ipod the other night - bravehearts, outlaws, jr mafia etc - when was the last time someone came up and their weed carriers weren't terrible? it's been a minute.

The Wu had some strong weed carriers. If cats like Killarmy and Wu-Syndicates count.

IrishNinja

The Wu had some strong weed carriers. If cats like Killarmy and Wu-Syndicates count.

true, but i had to filter out a lot to find them - RZA brought up like 93 million cousins, and the last wu show i was at opened with Rae's Ice Water or whatever, shit was turrible

Recon

Banned

G-Unit. Everyone besides Yayo could hold their own and had pretty damn good solo efforts.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Black Hippy

PBY

Banned
Because if you never put out an album together, you aint really a group, ya feel? You just dudes on the same label.

I downloaded it, ill listen tonight.
K. Its kinda a mood album, u gotta be in a swaggy no fcks given mood

Esch

Banned
I think its pretty clear at this point that everyone else in Black Hippy has a future in the biz of some proportions, their own style, and arent just weed carriers

edit: Toku has issues getting into LUM? thats a surprise.

shits dope.

Tokubetsu

I'll probably be blackace in twenty years, supporting the latest independent Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul albums after they're inevitably dropped from Interscope. Meanwhile all y'all will be waiting on Kendrick's third album that will never come because he's gonna start acting or some stupid shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I'll probably be blackace in twenty years, supporting the latest independent Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul albums after they're inevitably dropped from Interscope. Meanwhile all y'all will be waiting on Kendrick's third album that will never come because he's gonna start acting or some stupid shit.

I know you need goals and dreams

But I don't do any of that

And for a 15 year old you got stones

IrishNinja

des' ugly track was tight

G-Unit. Everyone besides Yayo could hold their own and had pretty damn good solo efforts.

i never got into buck like ya'll but i guess this is okay...i was more hopeful for banks based on early freestyle shit but his album was weak, also their beg for mercy album was not good

Black Hippy

i only know like 2 of em but this is a solid nom so far

...because he's gonna start acting or some stupid shit.

when a side hustle makes several zeroes more than your main, you switch lanes man

Tokubetsu

I know you need goals and dreams

But I don't do any of that

And for a 15 year old you got stones

=/

We're cool.

i never got into buck like ya'll but i guess this is okay...i was more hopeful for banks based on early freestyle shit but his album was weak, also their beg for mercy album was not good

when a side hustle makes several zeroes more than your main, you switch lanes man

Game and Buck were the best things in G-Unit. Fact. Banks was never consistent enough and Yayo has like four good songs and one of those was track off the 02? Invasion mixtape.

Recon

Banned

Beg For Mercy was almost as good as Get Rich or Die Tryin. That shit is grimey and goes hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom