• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
so everyone just going to ignore the fact that 2001 is on there and not the original ?

yeah, I still side with myself on this one.
I went threw 2001 three times in the last two days.
While 2001 overall has tighter production and more club bangers nothing beats the rawness of the original Chronic imo.

Pusha T's Wrath Of Caine mixtape was surprisingly kinda disappointing. He needs a strong producer to structure and organize his work so that it all flows together. But the biggest disappointment was still hearing autotune used for a crappy hook 2013. That type of shit is unforgivable in my eyes. Millions and Only You Can Tell standout the most on the tape.

Waka Flocka Flame's Duflocka Rant Pt.2 really caught me by surprise. Damn son, where'd you find this ? While it had some low points I really enjoyed it overall. This is what I want from a Flocka project, just pure energy from wall to wall and he delivered.
College Girl and all the tracks produced my Lex Luger are the highlights.

shit new Reks soon, nice.

Also guys im going to soulard mardi gras tomorrow, hopefully i dont die. if i do, don't let IrishNinja tell my family i posted here
Reks needs to stop releasing albums between January and March. His shit is always overlooked due to an early release with no hype...

Not saying he would do gangbusters in the summer but come on, most people are like me and don't pay attention to music in he early part of the year. His last three major releases have been dope, I think he could definitely be bigger in the underground scene.

thabiz

Reks needs to stop releasing albums between January and March. His shit is always overlooked due to an early release with no hype...

Not saying he would do gangbusters in the summer but come on, most people are like me and don't pay attention to music in he early part of the year. His last three major releases have been dope, I think he could definitely be bigger in the underground scene.

New Planet Asia on the same day.

Gensu Dean & Planet Asia - Chuck Berry (feat. Shawn Pen)

Gensu Dean & Planet Asia - Faces On The Dollar

thabiz

I think this is also out on the 26th or the next week. Could be good.

Trinity - 20 In

Trinity is A.G., Sadat X, and DJ Jab featuring J.Dilla, Roxanne Shante, Everlast, Grand Puba, Slug, Immortal Technique, Roc Marciano and Ill Bill.

Esch

Banned
Yo... I just realized juicy j is being mad creepy on Three 60..

Got lean in my cup, a room full of sluts, they all gon' fuck
A girl named Holly, gone on the molly
She gon' wake up with a mouth full of nuts

damn.png
how you gon rap about date rape

lol @ rappers from the day not being able to adjust to this new sensitive shit

Them other dudes from 36 are probably salty that Juicy J is super hot and making a lot of money while they're irrelevant

Ain't nobody fucking with Crunchy Black. The ninja is too dark even for me

Esch

Banned
Them other dudes from 36 are probably salty that Juicy J is super hot and making a lot of money while they're irrelevant

Ain't nobody fucking with Crunchy Black. The ninja is too dark even for me

:dead:

its only a matter of time before A$AP gives Lord Infamous his shine and the real genius behind three six comes to light

also man im disgusted with these dudes on the bore praising lil wayne. gonna have to troll to the hilt

its only a matter of time before A$AP gives Lord Infamous his shine and the real genius behind three six comes to light

also man im disgusted with these dudes on the bore praising lil wayne. gonna have to troll to the hilt
Can't believe Drinky Crow consigned that shit. He grew up listening to NWA and Ice Cube :(

Esch

Banned
Can't believe Drinky Crow consigned that shit. He grew up listening to NWA and Ice Cube :(
its in his blood, he can't help it breh. something inside him listens to wayne dropping some shit like 'I'm a venereal disease like a menstrual bleed' and thinks it's hot. Like many men of his era, he respects the classics, but is ultimately too bourgeois in his hip hop taste to respect and recognize quality of anything after 2000

DominoKid

wtf does lord infamous even do these days?
i always thought Three 6 was largely a juicy j & dj paul operation from jump

Yo... I just realized juicy j is being mad creepy on Three 60..

Got lean in my cup, a room full of sluts, they all gon' fuck
A girl named Holly, gone on the molly
She gon' wake up with a mouth full of nuts

damn.png
how you gon rap about date rape

lol @ rappers from the day not being able to adjust to this new sensitive shit

somehow it's just funny coming from juicy j.
now that ab-soul song? thats a date rape anthem.

Waka Flocka Flame's Duflocka Rant Pt.2 really caught me by surprise. Damn son, where'd you find this ? While it had some low points I really enjoyed it overall. This is what I want from a Flocka project, just pure energy from wall to wall and he delivered.
College Girl and all the tracks produced my Lex Luger are the highlights.

i think College Girl is gonna be the first Flockaveli 2 single. seems appropriate.
one of the things i noticed on Duflockarant 2 is waka is damn good at starting a song off w/ those verse intros he does. ex. Brothers Keeper.

somehow it's just funny coming from juicy j.
now that ab-soul song? thats a date rape anthem.

i think College Girl is gonna be the first Flockaveli 2 single. seems appropriate.
one of the things i noticed on Duflockarant 2 is waka is damn good at starting a song off w/ those verse intros he does. ex. Brothers Keeper.

Nah, Lord infamous was part of the operation with the 2 of them. After awhile it was Juicy J and dj Paul though.

Yeah, he is good at those verse intros...I still fuck with that Shit Where you sleep though

Edit: I see Esch is just going to act like Juicy J had no part.

Esch

Banned
I think we should credit a lot of the early image of triple 6 to inf. He co founded it with his bro DJ Paul, and then the rest got on. Kinda like the wu-tang. The rap style on that early shit is definitely his creation IMO, and when the new guys jack it, they're jacking him mostly to me.

I just listened to the "new" Joey Bada$$ song....

I think I like K.R.I.T on other peoples shit more than one his own...either that or he's a lot hungrier on other people's shit.

This and 1 Train (and another song from a while back) continues to prove that..

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Hanging out with siddx's people at the annual Tet Festival. The Vietnamese make some delicious food. I have no idea what the fuck I'm eating, but it tastes good!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I just listened to the "new" Joey Bada$$ song....

I think I like K.R.I.T on other peoples shit more than one his own...either that or he's a lot hungrier on other people's shit.

This and 1 Train (and another song from a while back) continues to prove that..
I definitely noticed K.R.I.T. is hungrier on other people's songs, but it's also a different style we usually get from K.R.I.T.

kplus.jpg

Kilo Kish - K+
01 Intro
02 Goldmine feat. Jesse Boykins III (prod. by Star Slinger)
03 Ghost feat. Childish Gambino (prod. by Matt Martians & SBTRKT)
04 Trappin feat. Vince Staples (prod. by Earl Sweatshirt)
05 IOU (prod. by Matt Martians)
06 Turquouise feat. Jesse Boykins III (prod. by PROF CALC)
07 Scones feat. Childish Gambino (prod. by Childish Gambino)
08 Love2K feat. A$AP Ferg & Smash Simmons (prod. by Very Rare)
09 Better feat. Andrea Balency (produced by Patrick Paige of The Internet)
10 Creepwave feat. Flatbush Zombies (prod. by Crono)

Stream: https://soundcloud.com/kilo-kish/sets/k
Download: http://www.kilokish.com/k
Alternate Link: http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/39310220/file.html

//B1G

Banned

Haha I doubt lord would do a track with him, and dude had a stroke last year and can hardly talk anymore. Has a huge lisp and sounds like shit :/ he hadn't been rapping like his early-90's self in years anyway though.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
If ya'll like Ace's mixes, you should hear him live in a club. He got all the sexy japanese girls dancing.

PS if ya'll were still in denial, it's official, Ace is a cool ass dude.

If ya'll like Ace's mixes, you should hear him live in a club. He got all the sexy japanese girls dancing.

but are the sexy japanese girls fucking with him. that's always been my contention, that blackace don't get asian pussy

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
but are the sexy japanese girls fucking with him. that's always been my contention, that blackace don't get asian pussy

The sexy japanese girls do seem quite fond of him. But Ace is too cool for that nonsense, he don't sweat those girls, he's got money to make.

Novid

Banned

you had me at sexy j-ville wifey/waifus. mixes are the damn S-Rank icing on the cake.

//B1G

Banned
Here's a pretty tight & short docu about Brooklyn rap featuring that one dude from Pro Era and the Underachiver guys. real slick camerawork on this.

Spit Gold Under an Empire

> is it just me or do i get the first post on a new page for like 75% of my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom