• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

^good hustle spin-chan, keep at it man
also this new jet city shit goes, ross' verse here is nice too

agree w/ irrelevance of grammys .. but damn man, you run in those finger shoes!?!

not yet but i wanna get em and try! id run barefoot if i could, shit just feels more natural to me

I got that skinniest dude shit on lock. 5'11" 125 pounds on a good day, holla at me baby

enzo i know im late here but that's like negative body fat, at that height you're organs and some tissue man
go fuckup a burger or somethiun

damn, thought i'd be able to claim skinniest. 5'9" 135

you too veiny, damn. i was that weight when i first started hitting the gym & boxing in college, the good thing about being shorter is putting on even 20 lbs of muscle (which took forever) opened up this whole other clientele, it's totally worth it

FUUUUCK lol

I'm 5'9'' 165-170 right now.

Wiz Khalifa lookin...
But I'm 5'7.5 170lbs ish

there we go! 5'7" 170 camp represent! okay month 3 of P90x bout to start so im prolly like 164 tops right now, still doe

I got Suge Knight alot and ready for this... Flo-Rida

It's the light brown complexion.

Don't think I like being compared to all these guys who have gotten KOd

wait, did Suge get KO'd? i dont recall that at all

Off Decks Twitter

Movie?

ehhhh I'm pretty sure he's referring to 12 Reasons To Die. Maybe there will be a long music video/short film attached to it.

i'm down for either of these possibilities, obviously

J. Cole dropped an EP

Dreamville moving to slow :(

cole-truly-yours.jpg
It’s time.

I appreciate you giving me the time I needed to grow, experiment, and find the direction for my 2nd album.. And I have.
Along the way I’ve recorded at least 4 albums worth of material, lots of it being unfinished demo versions waiting to be polished up, some of them are great songs and important stories that just won’t make the album (either they don’t fit Sonically, don’t fit Theme, or there’s just not enough space) .

Tonight, I want to give you a few of these songs because you deserve them. It’s hard as fuck for me to keep all this music from you for so long, so I know it’s been hard for you to wait. Thank you for your patience. Vibe out to these songs in their raw form, no polish.. just a lot of my soul..

The wait is over.

Truly Yours,

Born Sinner

Truly Yours

PS- 1st single coming this week. The album is hands down my best work yet. Can’t wait to share.

COLE JUST GONNA DROP AN EP LIKE DAT.

royalan

If Nicki and Trina had a blind deaf and dumb baby with an IQ hovering close to single digits, this is what she would sound like when she grew up.

PS fuck blu aka unmastered ambien.

Time to go meet up with Ace and talk about how foolish ya'll are to oppose the gods.

Shiiiit. No wonder me and my roommates are twerking so hard to this.

DN5TLT4.gif

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Aye, Ace got that immaculate Japanese going on. None of you low rent motherfuckers would be getting more japanese pussy than him because none of ya'll can talk a game like he can in their native language.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Not immaculate but I do ok... lol

The look on the old lady's face today was priceless... She didn't know what was going on

Detox

Do not want from J.Cole

Neither did I, but it's more about the babies of the crack era and Cole relating to them. It actually doesn't really have anything to do with ODB, Cole just pretending he didn't have a pot to piss in. I like it but I'm not sure why he decided to title it that.

HiiiLife

^pretty much this. Though the majority of my size comes from my genetics tbh. Not sure if that's good or bad. I haven't decided yet.

T Dollarz

At 5'9 135, I attribute how skinny I am to my metabolism. It's not like I don't eat or eat super healthy foods. Nah, I pig the fuck out, usually two meals a day. And besides this, I don't exercise at all. I'm lazy as fuck, perfectly content to take bong rips on the couch and watch movies all day. So yeah, I've realized why I can't put on any weight. My metabolism is out of this world, man. I'll eat, and I usually have to take a shit within half an hour. The food just floods out immediately, can't keep it on. And this isn't some crazy hypothesis, I've been to a doctor for it and actually had that procedure where the stick the camera up your ass to check out your colon and intestines or whatever to see if there's something going on up there that makes me constantly have the shits. Couldn't find anything, life goes on. I guess I'll enjoy being skinny however long it lasts.

However, I've found this to be a problem for me in the female department, as I'm generally into thicker girls and they usually end up weighing more than me and I don't think they really dig that...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
all those simleys, and i never knew it was suge...damn, haha

i bet you vanilla ice fapped to that image at least once in his life

You didn't know it was Suge? Who did you think it was? Rick Ross?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ayo that J.Cole EP is pretty ill. So smooth, Cole talking about the same stuff though. Well it's kinda different and interesting, but people will probably lump it in with the rest. Won't convince anyone who wasn't down with him before, but it's kinda dope.

Also after listening to that Purity Ring cover, I realized I probably wouldn't mind a female MC that raps like that, in a singy-songy way. Or maybe it's just dat voice.

coldvein

Banned
At 5'9 135, I attribute how skinny I am to my metabolism. It's not like I don't eat or eat super healthy foods. Nah, I pig the fuck out, usually two meals a day. And besides this, I don't exercise at all. I'm lazy as fuck, perfectly content to take bong rips on the couch and watch movies all day. So yeah, I've realized why I can't put on any weight. My metabolism is out of this world, man. I'll eat, and I usually have to take a shit within half an hour. The food just floods out immediately, can't keep it on. And this isn't some crazy hypothesis, I've been to a doctor for it and actually had that procedure where the stick the camera up your ass to check out your colon and intestines or whatever to see if there's something going on up there that makes me constantly have the shits. Couldn't find anything, life goes on. I guess I'll enjoy being skinny however long it lasts.

However, I've found this to be a problem for me in the female department, as I'm generally into thicker girls and they usually end up weighing more than me and I don't think they really dig that...

i can confidently say that every girl i've slept with in my LIFE weighed more than me. i'm alright with that. hasn't ever really been a problem for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom