• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Lol you can still pull them tho. Once a female is that high, they accept their height isn't ordinary and don't care about dating guys a bit smaller
its not them, its me. i tried it with a chick taller than me once. shits weird man. i cant be climbing on some broad, that aint me breh.

DominoKid

i think hes talking about females breh.... shit aint easy out here for dudes under six foot. im 5'9" and there are some chicks these days towering over me

Double cup fuck em if they trippin off height. I cant do shit about that. It aint like being fat & sloppy. You can handle that.

6'3 175
9sno43a

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
For me it's mostly missing breakfast on days I don't have school, insomnia and the lack of discipline. I've tried starting working out like 3 times now and stopped not because it was hard, but mostly because I couldn't motivate myself to. Being a procrastinator with school has ripple effects, and you end up having "no time" for stuff. What I'm starting to do now though is mend that first.

The amount of calories you need sounds daunting though, I heard I needed to double my intake and I was like WTF.

Though I weighed myself this morning briefly and I'm actually 130 so I guess that's something. Haha

cdyhybrid

For me it's mostly missing breakfast on days I don't have school, insomnia and the lack of discipline. I've tried starting working out like 3 times now and stopped not because it was hard, but mostly because I couldn't motivate myself to. Being a procrastinator with school has ripple effects, and you end up having "no time" for stuff. What I'm starting to do now though is mend that first.

The amount of calories you need sounds daunting though, I heard I needed to double my intake and I was like WTF.

Not that hard if you know what to eat and actually keep track of your intake.

Being 5'9" actually wasn't too bad when I was still back at home in Hawaii. I was above average for guys and well taller than most of the girls, at least until they put on their 5" heels.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not that hard if you know what to eat and actually keep track of your intake.

Being 5'9" actually wasn't too bad when I was still back at home in Hawaii. I was above average for guys and well taller than most of the girls, at least until they put on their 5" heels.
Yeah most of my diet is lentils and grains (roti) though, but I try to eat egg and meat whatever chance I get though. Revamping my diet is something I need to do, but again it gets put in the "do someday" file.

Esch

Banned
Yeah most of my diet is lentils and grains (roti) though, but I try to eat egg and meat whatever chance I get though. Revamping my diet is something I need to do, but again it gets put in the "do someday" file.
your family mostly veg? or just dont make much else besides the staples?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
your family mostly veg? or just dont make much else besides the staples?
Nah, mom just mostly makes veggie dishes. Most times we have fish/meat or w/e is once in a while. I try to have at least one of my meals a day being meat though. Thank you based Popeyes.

DominoKid

Though I weighed myself this morning briefly and I'm actually 130 so I guess that's something. Haha

Weed helped my motivation to work out. A fuckton.

Seems like mixed reactions to the Cole EP. I'll check it out after work. He really has to show improvement with his second album, especially after what Kendrick did with GKMC. Hell, I don't like Take Care much but it is also a full body of work, and a good project. I want to see if Cole can do that, but I'm not sure he can if he's producing most of it and getting meh beats from other people.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I kinda agree with overcast that Cole isn't showing any growth, but I thought the songs were decent. Similar themes but I can see some difference in execution.

Detox

Seems like mixed reactions to the Cole EP. I'll check it out after work. He really has to show improvement with his second album, especially after what Kendrick did with GKMC. Hell, I don't like Take Care much but it is also a full body of work, and a good project. I want to see if Cole can do that, but I'm not sure he can if he's producing most of it and getting meh beats from other people.

Well part of the reason why he released the EP is because he doesn't feel like the songs fit in with his vision for the album. I think Cole is really trying to put together a cohesive sophomore release, I'm not sure if he will succeed. Maybe if Young Guru helps him out it'll be easier.

//B1G

Banned
Weed helped my motivation to work out. A fuckton.

hell yeah, my boy and i used to blaze a junt before every sesh in the gym and i swear it reduces fatigue by a noticeable percent. we'd just be tearing through the weights not feeling high at all and then as soon as you're done with your set you realize you've been staring at the floor for 5 minutes and you're like fuuuuuck i'm blowed!

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
hell yeah, my boy and i used to blaze a junt before every sesh in the gym and i swear it reduces fatigue by a noticeable percent. we'd just be tearing through the weights not feeling high at all and then as soon as you're done with your set you realize you've been staring at the floor for 5 minutes and you're like fuuuuuck i'm blowed!

NICE!

T Dollarz

Yeah I used to blaze and run treadmill every day for like an hour at the gym last summer. It was pretty awesome lol just put on an album and ran.

Esch

Banned
i used to blaze and go box with a couple friends a few years back. shits alright. ultimately i'd just rather be sober.

PBY

Banned
Esch/Enzo... what are you doing in the gym? Motivation problems tend to be more prevalent if your workout is shitty, no offense. On a linear, big lift program its not hard to get pumped up. Its only 3 lifts 3 times a week for Starting Strength.

Esch

Banned
Esch/Enzo... what are you doing in the gym? Motivation problems tend to be more prevalent if your workout is shitty, no offense. On a linear, big lift program its not hard to get pumped up. Its only 3 lifts 3 times a week for Starting Strength.

I don't have a motivation problem. I just hate changing and the quick drive. I'm actually going lol...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
whats that

I have really light weights at home though.. like 10 pound ones. Maybe 15. I think I even bookmarked the Starting Strength stuff the last time this was a topic in GAF-Hop, like over a year ago D:

overcast

I kinda agree with overcast that Cole isn't showing any growth, but I thought the songs were decent. Similar themes but I can see some difference in execution.
Yeah, I agree a bit with that last bit. I'm excited for his new project, but he has to prove himself in a big way. I was a pretty big Cole Stan. We'll see with this single where he is going.
Gaf Hop : what are the 2013 must-have releases so far?
And what should I be looking forward to?
Look forward to Danny Brown's new album and Schoolboy Q's new album. Both don't have release dates.

PBY

Banned
whats that

I have really light weights at home though.. like 10 pound ones. Maybe 15. I think I even bookmarked the Starting Strength stuff the last time this was a topic in GAF-Hop, like over a year ago D:

not enough scust faces in the world

PBY

Banned
Damn moooosey- Kendrick is eating. Looks like his 70 dollar ticket show is about to sell out- because they just added another early show that night at 6.

PBY

Banned
Kendrick trying to become a superstar.

Possible?

I wish him the best. Kinda sucks for people like me who bought tickets because:
A- No one wants to go to a six pm show, BUT
B- Now all of us who got the 830 tix are gonna see a Kendrick who JUST PERFORMED run through the same shit for the 2nd time in a night. He better be hype, bc if not Ima feel gypped

DominoKid

LIVEMIXTAPES.COM ‏@LiveMixtapes
#trapgod2 2 Disc...whoop whoopp

dear god...Gucci is WORKIN.

"I wanna say thank you from the bottom of my heart for everyone's patience with me and support with this project. It's the best. No one will ever top it or come close and thats just what it's gonna be. Ahead of everyone forever." Cudi on Indicud

Cudi staaaaaaaaaahp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom