• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
564d31d3acf8201862635c7e3cbb698c.jpg

Good GOD that cover is spectacular.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So.. is Blackace gonna lock the other thread or what

I'm confused, which thread do I pledge my current allegiance to and post new shit in?

Recon

Banned
You all betrayed the old thread. You rather post in a llexh thread than a siddx thread. Im pretty sure you all chose a side..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You all betrayed the old thread. You rather post in a llexh thread than a siddx thread. Im pretty sure you all chose a side..
Most likely the thread starter of this thread won't get banned

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm a huge Game fan but I can't help but laugh every time I listen to The Documentary and I hear "I don't diss legends, that's just something I don't do (echoes)."

The Jay-Z saga was one of the most embarrassing things in rap I've seen.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I'm a huge Game fan but I can't help but laugh every time I listen to The Documentary and I hear "I don't diss legends, that's just something I don't do (echoes)."

The Jay-Z saga was one of the most embarrassing things in rap I've seen.

Dre has a great working relationship with Jay so basically he had to make Game say sorry over and over again. lol

CRS

I would say the same thing but I guess it depends on my mod because I'm feeling Dead Presidents a lot more right now.

Recon

Banned
I like Dead Presidents II, but Shook Ones pt.II is just better at every single thing. That beat is just fucking haunting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom