• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Also I listened to R.A.P. Music today and it's funky. I don't know if it will place for my top 10 but it has a few standout tracks, the opener and one near the end.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
finallyrich-450x450.jpg

Good album art IMO.

Esch

Banned
i just cant believe yall are actually actively still looking for new music from the Game.

might as well listen to 50 cent in 2012, same output level

Recon

Banned
i just cant believe yall are actually actively still looking for new music from the Game.

might as well listen to 50 cent in 2012, same output level

Honestly, you could say the same for the Wu, and it would be more true.

RED Album was better than anything 50 put out, post GRODT(Album, not soundtrack).

CRS

Don't think this was posted, but, what I'm guessing is, the final Trilogy teaser

http://youtu.be/yAphJASuKhk

Only three new tracks have been confirmed, right?

Yep. That track being played is Till Dawn. Valerie and Twenty-Eight are the other two tracks.

Twenty-Eight is going to be on repeat from now until the end of the year. I was hooked from the trailer and the snippet sealed the deal.

Some of the remastering is a bit iffy but I hope that's just from the snippets quality.

iavi

Yep. That track being played is Till Dawn. Valerie and Twenty-Eight are the other two tracks.

Twenty-Eight is going to be on repeat from now until the end of the year. I was hooked from the trailer and the snippet sealed the deal.

Some of the remastering is a bit iffy but I hope that's just from the snippets quality.

I dug the hell out of Twenty-eight too, but Till dawn here may just be my fav of them all now.

All three samples have been such quality, regardless, though; I can't be any more hyped.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I can't fucks with this thread anymore if we're comparing legends like Rick James and Big Sean to Chief Keef.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I can't fucks with this thread anymore if we're comparing legends like Rick James and Big Sean to Chief Keef.

comparing music? no..

comparing album covers? yes..

tone the hyperbolic disbelief down

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Massacre was much better when I listened to it later without the shadow of get rich or die tryin' hanging over. Get rich is one of the most entertaining albums released in the last decade, The massacre is a very different sound and feel.

Recon

Banned
Massacre was much better when I listened to it later without the shadow of get rich or die tryin' hanging over. Get rich is one of the most entertaining albums released in the last decade, The massacre is a very different sound and feel.

I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollipop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)

Esch

Banned
Honestly, you could say the same for the Wu, and it would be more true.

RED Album was better than anything 50 put out, post GRODT(Album, not soundtrack).

no it isnt you silly crackhead, OB4CLII dropped and it was very good, Iron Fist soundtrack is great, and overall their creative energy has been on the rise. awful comparison

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'll take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollipop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep going 'til you hit the spot (woah)

Obvious and successful attempts at singles aside, most of the songs on the album didn't sound like anything I expected.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Massacre would've been a classic with like ~7 tracks shaved off of it. OB4CLII would have been with ~17 tracks shaved off of it.

EDIT: Looking at the wikipedia, OB4CLII had some goddamn impressive roster of producers.

Recon

Banned
no it isnt you silly crackhead, OB4CLII dropped and it was very good, Iron Fist soundtrack is great, and overall their creative energy has been on the rise. awful comparison

Red album was pretty fucking good too. You are awful at doing this. That was my point.

HiResDes

This is the Illmatic > IWW effect

Esch

Banned
Red album was pretty fucking good too. You are awful at doing this. That was my point.

no, i just cant tell whether you have a bad opinion or everyone's doing their macca impression anymore. BTW stop that guys, get off his dick lol

JackEtc

Subbed. Great OT, Des.

I almost never post in GAF-HOP threads, but you best believe I lurk the shit out of them. Love you all for all the great music I've discovered from the posts in here.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
no, i just cant tell whether you have a bad opinion or everyone's doing their macca impression anymore. BTW stop that guys, get off his dick lol
Macca didn't invent trolling, he just took up the reigns when siddx fell off and decided he wanted to spend his time copulating with wild animals instead.

No offense to Macca, but his trolling just involves calling Hopsin GOAT.

This has been Gaf-Hop in general outside a few. I've said all I needed to say about Hopsin, but I have no need to talk about him constantly and give people a reason to google him and his music.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
In more serious news, I'm enjoying Dreams & Nightmares a lot more than I thought I would. My latest fixation is Believe It.

I GOT THAT JUSTIN BIEBER PLEASE BELIEVE IT

tumblr_lovln8sBYL1r0u8ydo1_500.gif

Esch

Banned
This has been Gaf-Hop in general outside a few. I've said all I needed to say about Hopsin, but I have no need to talk about him constantly and give people a reason to google him and his music.

smh yeah its just disruptive, the #jesuspiece and shitty artists talk and all that. Its a tired ass gimmick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom