• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Money Trees verse is the only good thing I've ever heard from Jay Rock...

granted I only listened to snippets of his album, but it sounded meh

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Low Down Dirty

Wearing visors, sunglasses and disguises
Cause my split personality is having an identity crisis
I'm Dr. Hyde and Mr. Jekyll, disrespectful
Hearing voices in my head while these whispers echo
"Murder Murder Redrum"
Brain size of a bread crumb
Which drug will I end up dead from
Inebriated, till my stress is eleviated

Brehs what do you think is the worst song on XXX, not including the intro

imma go with Detroit 187. That feature verse is horrible. Dude sounds like he's trying too hard to be as weird as Danny.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Finally listened to that Rittz single, goddamn can't wait for the album.

siddx

Alright I've got enough tolerance built up for one Gucci mixtape. He seems to have dropped 800 in the last week though, which one to download?

Tokubetsu

Alright I've got enough tolerance built up for one Gucci mixtape. He seems to have dropped 800 in the last week though, which one to download?

Honestly if you have to get one Gucci mixtape, I would get one of his older more classic status ones. One like:

ZQwpIhX.jpg

mooooose

I legit had the new Q on repeat all night and it's one of my top 5 Q songs.

There He Go
Druggies wit Hoes Again
Brand New Guy
Figg Get The Money
Yay Yay

and then
Nightmare on Figg St
Blessed
Hands on the Wheel
Flight Confirmation
PMW (it's ASAP Q, where the bread at? is one of my favorite opening lines in hip hop)
Sexting
Tookie Knows
How We Feeling?
Party

and the honorary
Can I Speak to You?
Birds & The Beez
Fantasy

He's easily my favorite in the game right now. I like everything he puts out. He has so much charisma.

Also if you noticed my list is obviously missing a ton of Setbacks songs... yo I don't like Setbacks. That may make me a bandwagon rider but so be it. Q got light years better in such a short time that I think most of Setbacks is bad in comparison to HnC. His flow improved, variety in idioms and adlibs, charisma increased, subject matter is more focused. On Setbacks all the beats sound like shit the rest of TDE didn't want. On HnC they sound like beats made for Q.

siddx

I've got most of his older stuff thats worth it. I've just been avoiding his stuff this year because I can't stomach too much Gucci. But I feel like I can handle some preschool ignorant shit and be able to appreciate it right now.

Esch

Banned

imma go with Detroit 187. That feature verse is horrible. Dude sounds like he's trying too hard to be as weird as Danny.
detroit 187 goes hard, ima have to think about this one. something in the beginning of the second half feel like i skip that a lot.

Cudder

Why did you exclude the intro? Because you hate it so much that its a default win?

Intro track is my favorite track on there.

The Intro is excluded because it's obviously the BEST track so even giving anyone the option of picking it is obviously pointless. Obviously

Least favorite is Radio Song. The beat is a little grating.

overcast

I was just talking about that with a friend PD. XXX has a ton of great songs, so it's hard to choose. Might agree with you though. Detroit 187.

iavi

I don't get the HnC boring claims, it's like you don't appreciate an album with varied tempos and attitude.

Des, ninja, you're better than a logic jump like that. Thriller is my AOAT. HnC's hard wasn't Beat it, and it's slower was no Lady in my Life. Nothing really came correct enough. Esch attributed it to beat selection, as I think that may actually be it, and my issue with Schoolboy at large. The dude has kinda shown to have no ear for beats, and is fantastic over tracks when the beat is chosen by someone with a better ear like Rocky--and that dude has an ear, deny him not that.

The beat's kinda aight.

cacophony

Allegedly Gucci would spend hours on end in Selena’s trailer, sometimes with the other Spring Breakers girls, but other times totally alone!

“We thought it was [odd] that she was in there with [Gucci],” an insider told MediaTakeout.com on Feb. 22. “One time [producers] sent security to make sure she was OK.”

lol

DominoKid

Allegedly Gucci would spend hours on end in Selena’s trailer, sometimes with the other Spring Breakers girls, but other times totally alone!

“We thought it was [odd] that she was in there with [Gucci],” an insider told MediaTakeout.com on Feb. 22. “One time [producers] sent security to make sure she was OK.”

lol

she cheated w/ La Flare but it aint nothing to spill a drank about.

Why would they want Selena Gomez. Girl looks like she's 14. I mean I would too, but it's not like I have the ability to fuck bad females on the regular...

siddx

Why would they want Selena Gomez. Girl looks like she's 14. I mean I would too, but it's not like I have the ability to fuck bad females on the regular...

Ehh she's got a weird Mr.Potato head face where some blind kid didn't put the pieces on quite right.

Macca

Finally listened to that Rittz single, goddamn can't wait for the album.
I really liked it, apart from what seemed like the autotune on the verses. Kinda put me off a bit.

Jay has always been the Mack 10 of TDE to me
Yo, just wanted to let you know that in Caddies 4 it seems like the left channel drops out about half way through. Was loving it otherwise.

T Dollarz

Yeah Blackace, the audio fucks up about halfway through on Caddies 4.

HnC was fantastic, and Q's album probably won't come close to it. I could see him going too ratchet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom