• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

Oh hey gaf-hop, what's u-

iczciIy2DvYX3.gif

Nas cycle the lamest gaf-hop cycle

Better than the Kanye cycle tho.

Esch

Banned
on topic, nas was worse.

my friend said you can tell a lot about a rapper by how they treat nard. so true

This. Jay was kind of a tool during his too, except his was interesting because Jay was making no sense. I think he was super high or something

codhand

This. Jay was kind of a tool during his too, except his was interesting because Jay was making no sense. I think he was super high or something

mentioning jaz-o didnt help that one, but it sucked cause like pharrell recommended nard to jay, and the whole interview jay was like why did pharrell recommend this dude.

cacophony

biggest dicks to nardwuar:

Blur by far
Busta rhymes
Kid cootie
Nas
big sean
henry rollins obviously
sonic youth
travis barker

big krit, currensy, waka & killer mike were the nicest. that southern hospitality

Yea. I like Curren$y's response the most where he was like "Yo, when you die, and im done rapping, im gonna do what you do because you're amazing and giving people cool/meaningful shit"

Only started watching his old interviews recently. The guy knows his hip hop through and through. I love how people get bugged out when he says some crazy shit from their past. Interesting to watch.

Jay was all super serious or something. I was dying when he asked who are you? And Jay went off into this big long ass story off how he was from the streets lol. All Nard wanted him to say was "Im Jay-Z".

And yes. Nas came off as a cunt in his interview.

codhand

Jay was all super serious or something. I was dying when he asked who are you? And Jay went off into this big long ass story off how he was from the streets lol. All Nard wanted him to say was "Im Jay-Z".

i'm an impregnator of bey, loser of nas beef, friend to warren buffet, part owner of the nets--oh im sorry; Jay-Z

Nah God's Son is a solid 8/10, Jigga stans step back with your sneak attack

I gave it all up so I can chill at home with mama
She was getting old and sick so I stayed beside her
We had the best times, she asked would I make more songs
I told her not til I see her health get more strong
In the middle of that, Jay tried to sneak attack
Assassinate my character, degrade my hood
Cause in order for him to be the Don, Nas had to go
The Gam-B-I-N-O rules I understood
What y'all want, see, I already had
The Gift and The Curse? Fuck that shit, the first shall be last
I'm the man's man, a rapper's rapper
G-O-D S-O-N, they'll be none after
I was Scarface, Jay was Manolo
It hurt me when I had to kill him and his whole squad for dolo

IMO that's the dopest diss line aimed at Jay, even moreso than anything on Ether. It's just so casual, like "yea I killed him, shit was sad."

Although Nas' best diss line will forever be "Nature moved to Marcy. Ain't nothing else to say man, Nature moved to Marcy."
dayum.png

codhand

Who can fuck with me? No mammal, but we tote handles
At your open toe sandals, and you look like Joe Camel

goat jay diss

what?

I Can, The Cross, Get Down are really good songs.. album is solid.
I prefer the 9th version of God's Son (God's Stepson). He made the Book Of Rhymes and Cross listenable. Also, shout out to Kno for making Moment of Clarity and Justify My Thug tolerable, especially since Jay's lyrics were good but marred by terrible beats.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Blur by far
Busta rhymes
Kid cootie
Nas
big sean
henry rollins obviously
sonic youth
travis barker

big krit, currensy, waka & killer mike were the nicest. that southern hospitality
Not sure which Big Sean interview you watched.

Blur by far
Busta rhymes
Kid cootie
Nas
big sean
henry rollins obviously
sonic youth
travis barker

The blur one pissed me off because that nerd ass drummer was acting like such a bully.

It was like he was getting power hungry after he remembered all the wedgies he got as a kid. Damon Albarn was aiight with him

Edit: Henry Rollins and nas were hilarious

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Drake+OVO vs. Kevin Hart in Paintball. It's not as GIFable as you think :( Also terrible effects. Drake with a bandana at the end though. I give it 4 shops out of 10.

yeah it wasnt that bad I remember him being more of an asshole. I just hate it when people start walking away at the end

the mars volta one is hysterical too, they cant stop laughing
Yeah, Big Sean was in on it, he was intentionally trying to be an ass. KiD CuDi was probably the worst out of the ones I've seen IMO.

Joey Bada$$ - A Day in the Life (Prod. by Harry Fraud)

Yo. I fucks with this.

I need to smoke a bowl now.
This is okay. Smooth and above everything else the verses are dope.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Was mad inspired hanging out with my DJ fam (DJ KAZUKI we did Black N Yellow together Siddx knows him) Just was chopping shop and I realized I never did an RIP for Nate Dogg.. I think I refused to believe he was gone..... So I put it together today, and all I can say is it messed with me... Really has no artist's death touched me like him.. I can't explain it, because really the guy was pretty much ALWAYS dope, and had a sound that make even the wackest songs just ill... No offense to Pac or Biggie or L or anyone else but he was that guy for me..

anyways... peep it if you can

http://acemixes.com/Mixes/natedogg.mp3

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I'll take a listen tomorrow night when I get some free time.

I wonder how many songs Dre has in the vault with Nate on the hook.

maybe not as many as you would think.. really Nate wasn't Dre's homie like that..

He has an album due out this year tho..

Was mad inspired hanging out with my DJ fam (DJ KAZUKI we did Black N Yellow together Siddx knows him) Just was chopping shop and I realized I never did an RIP for Nate Dogg.. I think I refused to believe he was gone..... So I put it together today, and all I can say is it messed with me... Really has no artist's death touched me like him.. I can't explain it, because really the guy was pretty much ALWAYS dope, and had a sound that make even the wackest songs just ill... No offense to Pac or Biggie or L or anyone else but he was that guy for me..

anyways... peep it if you can

http://acemixes.com/Mixes/natedogg.mp3

On a bus currently but will check it tonight.

Thank lord for iPods on public transport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom