• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
so whats up with rich people

can you guys relate? y/n

ee9073fc50c7b0f472ded37f92b23807.gif

coldvein

Banned
this all ties back into why i hate most rappers. some apparently rich dude who doesn't have a creative bone in his body wants to talk to me about how cool it is to be rich? fuck that.

sorry guys. i need to talk to somebody.

the trials of a recovering backpackaholic, i guess

mooooose

Cold As Ice has the same energy Ante Up has, and a way better music video. The music video is still one of the coolest ever.

Detox

Relapse is such a waste, somedays I can handle the rhyme pattern and accent but not the whole album in one go. Can't believe the perfectionist in Dre let that slide.

thabiz

What a weird response. Acting like I threatened you, how absolutely pathetic. "Oh no, the mean man on the Internet said Fuck" get dick cancer you troll.

I really hope you or anyone in your family doesnt get cancer. That can be kinda hard to deal with when you find out.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
What a weird response. Acting like I threatened you, how absolutely pathetic. "Oh no, the mean man on the Internet said Fuck" get dick cancer you troll.

I mean, you can't threaten me though. You're a fat kid from bumfuck nowhere Michigan. Nobody cares, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom