• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldvein

Banned
i was joking about the bowel cancer part.

you think if i had cancer i'd choose to announce it in gaf hop? nah i'd make an OT thread and take contributions and GET MONEY.

is there a flocka song for that

That Roc Mars remix album is dope, I'll buy it tonight. He's the type of producer that sounds best over certain types of production due to his voice/flow, and it works perfect. While I am looking forward to his album with Alchemist, I'm more excited for his album with the ArchDruids. Everything they have done with him has been amazing, and their soul boom bap works great (Emeralds, Poltergeist, Sweet Nothings). I like his songs with Alchemist but they aren't as good, and a lot of the features he has put Roc on feel a tad out of place (too up tempo for him)

codhand

What a weird response. Acting like I threatened you, how absolutely pathetic. "Oh no, the mean man on the Internet said Fuck" get dick cancer you troll.

point.gif

overcast

Damn, Recon is banned already lol. Definitely saw it coming with that argument eventually making its way to a "dick cancer" insult.

PBY

Banned
recon ma ninja hate it had to be him...

also what the fuck cv, and what the fuck has this thread become...

coldvein

Banned
"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

It's a real shitty day up here in the Great Northwest, maybe some of that melancholy leaked into this thread.

why are you coming in to this thread and speaking truth about life?

Yall shouldn't be beefin with each other..yall should be beefin with pop-gaf

stahp

also whats your guys favorite trax off of new jet city?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
All this hostility and ya'll ain't puttin out any diss records. Someone drop a bomb.
Nah man. Lie4 by Danny Brown.

"Got that income tax swag, that income tax swag"

Low key a top ten song from last year. That shit is soooo true.

//B1G

Banned
Was listening to Shabazz Palaces Black Up. I still love it. Yo B1G you ever hear that album? Seems like you might enjoy it.
I checked out some of his earlier stuff a while back and dug it, whatever release had that Swervin track on it. I'll have to check it out when I get gone from this stinky ass airport.

mooooose

Azealia Banks is honestly pretty good but she's such a fucking bitch that she is shit. She has a good ear, makes ok songs, and has really good flow. But a shit personality. She's the hot girl who ends up being a huge bitch and you go limp and feel horrible turning away fine ass but it can't be helped because she's a nightmare and her pussy smells bad too.

DominoKid

Azealia Banks is honestly pretty good but she's such a fucking bitch that she is shit. She has a good ear, makes ok songs, and has really good flow. But a shit personality. She's the hot girl who ends up being a huge bitch and you go limp and feel horrible turning away fine ass but it can't be helped because she's a nightmare and her pussy smells bad too.

truuuuuuuu.

edit: that Passion Pit/Juicy J is wavy. i didn't know Passion Pit had new stuff out. i kinda tuned them out after Manners.

//B1G

Banned
//big spit some raps
Yo you want me to spit some raps?
How bout I split some wraps
Cus I'm quick to twist up that
Fuckers pissed cus they missed the chance
I ball up my fist and blast, shift quick then gas
To the crib where I stick my dick in a fat bitch's ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom