• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

Yo you want me to spit some raps?
How bout I split some wraps
Cus I'm quick to twist up that
Fuckers pissed cus they missed the chance
I ball up my fist and blast, shift quick then gas
To the crib where I stick my dick in a fat bitch's ass

Why she gotta be fat though?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
WTF I can't even go to school for a day without Recon flipping his shit and getting himself banned?

PBY

Banned

pickups this month

IrishNinja

just one of those dayyyys..when gafhop wants to be a-lone

FUCK BITCHES
GET DOOMTREE

well

Can a statue cut itself?

yo that's deep son

Was listening to Shabazz Palaces Black Up. I still love it. Yo B1G you ever hear that album? Seems like you might enjoy it.

i need to put this album back in my playlist, so good

Bring a snorkel

the only proper response when people start talking about taking a swim in lake you

Azealia Banks is honestly pretty good but she's such a fucking bitch that she is shit. She has a good ear, makes ok songs, and has really good flow. But a shit personality. She's the hot girl who ends up being a huge bitch and you go limp and feel horrible turning away fine ass but it can't be helped because she's a nightmare and her pussy smells bad too.

this should really just be her wiki bio, right here

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
You guys reminded me of back in like '98/'99, when internet text battles really blew the fuck up. There were whole websites with tournaments and everything.

I was eating heads with that keyboard back then.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Been listening to its tha world and it's doper than I thought. Knob broke is really good, and get right is one of Jeezy's best. I'll give it 8/10.

Agreed. Just when I think Jeezy can't put out good music every year, but he finds a way.

DominoKid

I remember when you disliked free bricks 1 because of Future. Now look at you....ah those were the times.

It's not a good show from him. Lamborghini is tight but the rest of it sounds like he's trying to stay out of Gucci's way.

Gucci & Scooter have better chemistry.

iavi

The most surprising bit of Gucci compatibility to happen lately was between him and Exquire. That shit just worked.

DominoKid

^^^that made me want to hear a gucci/el-p tape. his (el-p) audience would be so conflicted. killer mike is a much easier sell than gucci.

idk what to make of young thug.
when i first saw him (p4k review of his last mixtape) i thought it was another tyler personality for him to do trap music lol.

he's memorable though. and that's better than being good or bad.

HiResDes

I do think Young Thug might be a sort of self-aware parody of trap music. Some tracks on the mixtape were cheesy, but I'm still playing Nigeria daily.

DominoKid

trap music has been a self-aware parody for the last few years. it's just too outlandish.
so young thug would be the next logical progression in that line. Picacho is such a wtf.

...yeah I'm a Cudi stan..

not feeling dis.

and then I'll probably get it stuck in my head until I am forced to like it. sooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom