• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

Chopped-Herring.jpg

DJ Woody - Fly Fishing
Intro
Phase n Rhythm – Brainfood
Da Henchmen – Blame It
Da Dysfunkshunal Familee – Far from the Average
J.V.C.F.O.R.C.E – 3 the Hard Way
Phase n Rhythm – The Force of the Matrix
Action Bronson – The Madness (Instrumental)
Da Henchmen – Brooklyn Bastards
Finsta Bundy – State of Emergency
Da Henchmen – Bronx Session [Unreleased]
Horror City – Take it How You Want it
Meyhem Lauren – Got the Fever
Finsta Bundy – Bushwick to Shin-Juku
Da Henchmen – Hot 97 Radio Spot [Unreleased]
Action Bronson – Shiraz
Meyhem Lauren – Drug Lords
Natural ELements – Life Ain’t Fair (Original)
Da Henchmen – Live Wire
Action Bronson – Imported Goods
Burgundy Blood – Hello
Jay Glaze ft Rod Hotley – Out to Lunch (Instrumental)
Meyhem Lauren – Get the Money Black
Action Bronson – Get Off My P.P.
Tha Grimm Teachaz – Poobutts
Da Dysfunkshunal Familee – I’m in the House
Da Henchmen – What U Gonna Do?
Q-Ball & Curt Cazal – Down For Mine
Finsta Bundy – What You Gonna Do?
D-Stroy & DJ Tony Touch – Frienemies (Original) [Unreleased]
North Bronx Alliance feat Aiello Wilson – Black Soil
Meyhem Lauren feat Roc Marciano – Cross Roads
Meyhem Lauren – Another Hustle
Meyhem Lauren – Live Shit
Action Bronson – Medley
Outro

for the heads. not much to say, but download.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Immortal is better than expected, kinda like everything off of his new album.

Man I can't believe how much of a dent WZRD had on my perception of CuDi's output.

DominoKid

wzrd was hit/miss. i like efflictim, upper room, dream time machine and teleport. i could see those on any cudi project.

Scott Mescudi ‏@ducidni
Ok, so heres what I did. I took one of my favorite bands MGMT's song "Congratulations", put it in reverse, sped it up, and produced over it

GOAT Producer.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So that Deniro Farrar song is pretty dope, first I've heard from him. Is that what the rest of his work is like? If so, where to start?

CRS

How many fucking albums is Gucci coming out with? I don't listen, but it seems like he is literally hitting the studio and shitting out material.

I believe Domino said he putting out 13 tapes?

I'm indifferent about Immortal right now. Maybe it'll grow on me when the album comes out.

DominoKid

How many fucking albums is Gucci coming out with? I don't listen, but it seems like he is literally hitting the studio and shitting out material.

like 10+

i thought he was joking about it but he's so serious.

Trap Back 2 in 2 weeks
Trap House 3 album sometime in the summer (July?) (there's also a movie coming out w/ this album)
Money Power Ammunition w/ some weedcarrier named Peewee Longway
i think he's doing a tape/album for Spring Breakers too.
and a bunch more unannounced

hopefully there's something in there w/ flocka, future or french. or a BSM tape.

mooooose

I don't love everything Cudi does, and some of it is horribad, but for the most part, he is truly his own artist. Like he does cash in some times but for the most part he puts out music that doesn't sound like anyone else's. His voice is meh but he has od passion, he's an ok rapper, a mediocre lyricist (sometimes he's pretty good, other times he sounds like a kid in 7th grade), but overall, he's cool. He hypes up his stuff a lot, but you can tell he's pretty humble. Dude has barely ever had beef and just stays in his lane. The only thing he gets mad about is his label (which isn't their fault and entirely his).

This song is okay. It's like a 6.5/10. Just What I Am is like a 7.8/10. Possibly a 8.2. That song was really good. Nothing else off the album that I've heard has been that great. This song is definitely a song for "Cudi" fans. He came to my school last year and I got to hear him do Leader of the Delinquents. It was pretty good.

DominoKid

I don't love everything Cudi does, and some of it is horribad, but for the most part, he is truly his own artist. Like he does cash in some times but for the most part he puts out music that doesn't sound like anyone else's. His voice is meh but he has od passion, he's an ok rapper, a mediocre lyricist (sometimes he's pretty good, other times he sounds like a kid in 7th grade), but overall, he's cool. He hypes up his stuff a lot, but you can tell he's pretty humble. Dude has barely ever had beef and just stays in his lane. The only thing he gets mad about is his label (which isn't their fault and entirely his).

This song is okay. It's like a 6.5/10. Just What I Am is like a 7.8/10. Possibly a 8.2. That song was really good. Nothing else off the album that I've heard has been that great. This song is definitely a song for "Cudi" fans. He came to my school last year and I got to hear him do Leader of the Delinquents. It was pretty good.

"We don't fuck w/ you musically" burned Wale's soul though.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

i just hope motm 3 will turn out as good as motm 1 at least. nothing has really amazed me atm. just want you want was pretty good. but i am just hoping thats not the best song on the album, and everything else is on the level of immortal.

"We don't fuck w/ you musically" burned Wale's soul though.

the softest pillow fight ever.
http://www.complex.com/music/2011/02/did-kid-cudi-wale-squash-beef-via-twitter
read these tweets and tell me it was anything close to an argument.
fucking care bears have tougher fights than this.

njean777

I feel the same. I dont like any of his music, but it is def. different compared to most.

CRS

Mr. Rager is the best track on the album.

Maniac, Mojo So Dope, The End, and Marijuana are all a close second.

iavi

No strong feelings about the new Cudi. Ain't bad at all, but it's not something I'll be jamming to after I close this tab

So that Deniro Farrar song is pretty dope, first I've heard from him. Is that what the rest of his work is like? If so, where to start?

DESTINY. altered, Kill or Be Killed (with Shady Blaze), and Cliff of Death (with Blue Sky Black Death) are all great.

Yall sleep in pajamas or something? All I have on are boxers and some baggy Shaq sweat shorts. I never wear a shirt to bed anymore.

Can't go commando. I once slept naked with a chick for a few hours but was afraid to fall asleep in case I farted. Can't do it.

Can't C Me now classic shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom