• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
you guys need to give a listen to some of krits mixtapes from 06 and shit, before wuz here. shits like 32 tracks long and boring as hell lol

Esch

Banned
16032-240-Big-K.R.I.T-Hood-Fame.jpg

l_76fb513aa6e444dfa61048ec61244ec1.jpg

BigKRIT_See_me_on_top_2-front-large.jpg

hubes

ahhaha how does a dude go from a cover like

to the dopest cover in awhile..

i want whatever happened to krit in 2010 to make him dope to happen to me asap.

does he have any hidden gems on his old tapes? i've never checked them out and don't really want to..

Esch

Banned
i dont know whats funnier, schoolboy actually using a school as a backdrop for a mixtape or the photochop done on his face to get rid of those scars and shit

So pumped to see Kendrick tonight, saw him once opening for Drake but he only did 4 songs and it was before GKMC came out. Can't wait to see what he does with a full set

DominoKid

so Rocko is making this UOENO remix into a 6 week thing w/ a new artist every thursday. this week Wiz.

is it possible to fuck up your buzz when you have none? jeez just drop the one w/ Yeezy & Kendrick like people want. UOENO Thursdays lmao. fuck outta here.

(that new Hov track bloooooooows lmao)

PBY

Banned
so Rocko is making this UOENO remix into a 6 week thing w/ a new artist every thursday. this week Wiz.

is it possible to fuck up your buzz when you have none? jeez just drop the one w/ Yeezy & Kendrick like people want. UOENO Thursdays lmao. fuck outta here.

Wait this is happening? Smdh.

DominoKid

"Critics say I can't make an album better than my first one
The way I feel, that'll prolly be my worst one
And every one after that will be better than my last" - Young Jeezy "I'm Back" (2005)

how'd that work out?

PBY

Banned
"Critics say I can't make an album better than my first one
The way I feel, that'll prolly be my worst one
And every one after that will be better than my last" - Young Jeezy "I'm Back" (2005)

how'd that work out?

A lot better than it could have

Detox

Jeezy's discography is one of the strongest out there. His beat selection is still there and he hasn't fallen off. He can still do that tm101 style songs, 103 just had the wrong proportion of motivation to stuntin songs. His last mixtape was solid too, though there was a couple of missteps like that Mike Will song with Trey Songz.

Jeezy hasn't fallen off since his debut.

Esch

Banned
Yeah brehs so i had a lot of driving today and I thought I'd throw on the classic Blueprint, been a long time since I listened to Hov, maybe his recent shit made me put him on mental ignore. Anyway, I realized that this album is straight magic bros. Shit is wonderful. I forgot how damn good the production on this was, how easily Hov flows from song to song. It doesn't reach out and grab you like some other classics do. Shit just compliments life bros. I could pretty much listen to this album in any situation all the way through. Even stuff like Takeover, a diss song, is laid back, casual, and easy to rock to. That's why Hov is so incredible brehs. His classics are like a nice glass of scotch and a room with a view. Not some super overpriced 17 year old scotch, but like a good solid ardbeg i can sit back and enjoy while ruminating over the moments of life. Sometimes you sip it, sometimes you gulp it.

Ultimate BBQ album.

thabiz

Yeah brehs so i had a lot of driving today and I thought I'd throw on the classic Blueprint, been a long time since I listened to Hov, maybe his recent shit made me put him on mental ignore. Anyway, I realized that this album is straight magic bros. Shit is wonderful. I forgot how damn good the production on this was, how easily Hov flows from song to song. It doesn't reach out and grab you like some other classics do. Shit just compliments life bros. I could pretty much listen to this album in any situation all the way through. Even stuff like Takeover, a diss song, is laid back, casual, and easy to rock to. That's why Hov is so incredible brehs. His classics are like a nice glass of scotch and a room with a view. Not some super overpriced 17 year old scotch, but like a good solid ardbeg i can sit back and enjoy while ruminating over the moments of life. Sometimes you sip it, sometimes you gulp it.

Ultimate BBQ album.

59Vt6.gif

codhand

blueprint and his debut are the only albums of his i can listen to straight through

been listening to JJ doom a lot. I'm making a revised 2012 top ten when 2013 time comes around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom