• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I hate sharing my bed, I go to bed hoping I'll fart on a bitch. Just straight up blast the skin off her back, leave it looking like an overcooked piece of roasted chicken. Maybe then she'll go home next time.
Have only enjoyed sleeping in the same bed with one woman in the past 4 years. Everyone else can get the fuck out of my home after sex.

CRS

3977868948-1.jpg
Landon Wordswell - The Mourning After Pill

A lot of production from Thomas Prime and Kondor so expect some of your jazz-hop but with a twist.

First couple of tracks reminded me a lot of L'Orange and the rest was something in vein of The Illz and A-1. Really solid project overall.

thabiz

I hate sharing my bed, I go to bed hoping I'll fart on a bitch. Just straight up blast the skin off her back, leave it looking like an overcooked piece of roasted chicken. Maybe then she'll go home next time.
Have only enjoyed sleeping in the same bed with one woman in the past 4 years. Everyone else can get the fuck out of my home after sex.

bus ticket's on the table.

PBY

Banned
I immediately felt bad for having it so low on my list. Shit's more than an album, it's an experience man.

When Kanye says that Cruel Summer is a ghetto opera he's kinda talking out of his ass... RR is actually that. I don't know how I failed to see the ambition and the seamless flow of the album the first few times. Altho this was the first time listening to it on vinyl.

HiResDes

After making so many top tens and being hyped by so many people on GAF-Hop why would anyone sleep on Deniro? I just don't get it.

Tha Roc ep is definitely nice; has some ehhh guest appearances but the remixes are solid. Although as unkut.com pointed out, Snow doesn't need a remix: that's one of the best hip hop songs of the decade, classic shit. I remember hearing that and thinking ok it's over, this album can't come close to that shit...and then Ridin Around comes next and blows me away too.

Marcberg mothafuckas

iavi

Landon Wordswell - The Mourning After Pill

A lot of production from Thomas Prime and Kondor so expect some of your jazz-hop but with a twist.

First couple of tracks reminded me a lot of L'Orange and the rest was something in vein of The Illz and A-1. Really solid project overall.

CCR doesn't have the same pull in here as it does in Jazzhopgaf lol

Really solid project here. Thx for posting. Dropped it a couple dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom