• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

I cant believe I missed Earl. Damn.

He has a long way to go as far as stage presence goes, but he came together towards the middle on some new tracks and started absolutely slaying. Then Tyler came out, and shit got wild.

Dorris is going to be bonkers.

Man I can not stress how important snipers were in my playthrough. Made sure to have two in every mission and used them to cover as wide a firing lane as possible.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So Im going to this jordan brand classic game for thw best high school BBall player in the coubtry and I found out drake is perforning at it...... so yeah I get to see drake perform. Maybe I can use this story to impress some chick this summer or something....

Or maybe I'll take that chance to go on a smoking break.... I havent decided yet.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
2 snipers with plasma rifles/scopes and the jetpack armor, I barely need to send any of my other squad out.

I need to get another sniper. The one I have has saved my ass so many times; he has that ability where if he kills an enemy that isn't behind cover, he gets to attack again. I've racked up like 3 kills in a row with that thing.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
i also have a weakness for super armored assault guys with alloy cannons. boom.

Thats how I roll, two snipers, two assault with alloy cannons, and one support with the medkit in case I get stupid. Those fuckers that can mind control a team member always screw me.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
i also have a weakness for super armored assault guys with alloy cannons. boom.

I have one of those, but I use him as my species collector. Dude is quick, but he has an alloy shotgun and it kinda sucks butt.

Esch

Banned
I have one of those, but I use him as my species collector. Dude is quick, but he has an alloy shotgun and it kinda sucks butt.
alloy cannons with scope kinda rule. lets you take rapid shots from medium distances. absolutely wrecks guys with lots of health.

Esch

Banned
is it just me, or did they just use the dx:hr soundtrack.
:dead ill admit that certain aspects of XCOM are lacking. the graphics and general production values are shite, the level design is repetitive and sometimes unnecessarily convoluted, but the base gameplay is fun as hell when its not fucking you in the ass. and sometimes when its fucking you in the ass.

thabiz

:dead ill admit that certain aspects of XCOM are lacking. the graphics and general production values are shite, the level design is repetitive and sometimes unnecessarily convoluted, but the base gameplay is fun as hell when its not fucking you in the ass. and sometimes when its fucking you in the ass.

its not that bad. the ripped off soundtrack is kind of jarring.

Yea the gameplay is ace. I like the idea of randomizing environments but often stuff looks the same, or you'll find yourself fighting in an Argentinian parking lot that looks just like the Canadian parking lot level you beat a couple days ago.

I don't really like Pharrell on that Daft Punk snippet. Seems like that track would sound better with a female singer given the disco riff.

mooooose

No Doubt's last album was pretty lame but we did get this

Push and Shove - No Doubt ft. Major Lazer

Makes me wonder how well a whole Major Lazer x No Doubt album would go. Everyone would complain because it'd be more sequenced tracks and less band tracks but this goes so hard (harder than the hard drive).

And Gwen looks like a goddess.

Esch

Banned
im a thug cause i wasnt 13 when hollaback girl dropped.
I was like 15 when all this shit mooose is reminiscing dropped. I've noticed that its all dudes from the coasts who are pining for that shitty 00s pop. Pretty much if you were a dude into that shit growing up in the midwest/south, people thought you were
wrist.gif
. But then again everyone was into crunk and country. I guess Usher was mad popular too.

As for Gwen, she's got a great body but i'm not into the whole marilyn monroe/hyper pale skin thing. Still would obviously

mooooose

Pretty much if you were a dude into that shit growing up in the midwest/south, people thought you were
wrist.gif

How is this any better than saying the word "gay" which you got me banned for? If you're making me think the word gay, you're saying the word gay.

See: Louis CK "the n-word" sketch

Ephemeris

I've noticed that its all dudes from the coasts who are pining for that shitty 00s pop. Pretty much if you were a dude into that shit growing up in the midwest/south, people thought you were
wrist.gif

pharrell and Timbo were the best things to happen to that genre in the early 00's

Esch

Banned
How is this any better than saying the word "gay" which you got me banned for? If you're making me think the word gay, you're saying the word gay.

See: Louis CK "the n-word" sketch
More like fruity but sure. Gay, people thought you were gay for listening to pop music.
pharrell and Timbo were the best things to happen to that genre in the early 00's
I don't really like the sound range in either tbh, although yeah Timbo more.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pharrell is and always has been on another level when it comes to production. Few are as versatile as he is. There's really no arguing it either when it comes to how many hit records he has and how far it has taken his career. Dude is in that Swizzy zone where he can do whatever the fuck he wants and still get paid at the end of the day, see I Am Other. Legendary producer, easily.

Esch

Banned
Speaking of Swizz/Timba, I just listened to Open Letter for the first time. It's much better than what I thought. At least it sounds like Jay's trying a bit now, and Swizz gave him something pretty weird to work with, though it's not bad.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just listened to Juicy's Show Out for the first time. GODDAMN THIS SHIT BANGS. Not fond of any of the verses outside of Juicy's tho.

EDIT: Was in the music videos of 2013 thread and found out Kyle has a new video!

jesus fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom