• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

Silent_Knight_BIMBF2_Cover_Art_copy_2.jpg
Silent Knight - Busy Is My Best Friend II

Album stream.

im a thug cause i wasnt 13 when hollaback girl dropped.

I was like 15 when all this shit mooose is reminiscing dropped. I've noticed that its all dudes from the coasts who are pining for that shitty 00s pop. Pretty much if you were a dude into that shit growing up in the midwest/south, people thought you were
wrist.gif
. But then again everyone was into crunk and country. I guess Usher was mad popular too.

As for Gwen, she's got a great body but i'm not into the whole marilyn monroe/hyper pale skin thing. Still would obviously

I was 20 when Hollaback Girl came out. I fail to see how age makes the production shitty.

Actually scratch that. Maybe age does play a part since you dudes were probably young enough to hate based on image rather than appreciating the music behind the artists. Doesn't even matter if you don't like the song overall.. the production on stuff like Gwen's album, JT's solo albums, etc.. is dope.

thabiz

I was 20 when Hollaback Girl came out. I fail to see how age makes the production shitty.

Actually scratch that. Maybe age does play a part since you dudes were probably young enough to hate based on image rather than appreciating the music behind the artists. Doesn't even matter if you don't like the song overall.. the production on stuff like Gwen's album, JT's solo albums, etc.. is dope.

yeah thats it. nailed it dude.

I'm seeing him in June. I've turned down like 4 chances to see him since I saw him last summer. Rap shows are just such a meh proposition for me sometimes.

When does Danny come there? Curious what you think of his performance. Oh and enjoy Kitty too :) lol. Yeah, I'm a bit skeptical of seeing him, so I'll have to see. I might go see Shabazz Palaces too, hopefully they are dope.

PBY

Banned
When does Danny come there? Curious what you think of his performance. Oh and enjoy Kitty too :) lol. Yeah, I'm a bit skeptical of seeing him, so I'll have to see. I might go see Shabazz Palaces too, hopefully they are dope.
May. Gonna be exhausted- seeing him, dessa, Danny brown, juicy j, and a trak within like a 13 day span.

Fuck u about kitty tho lol, still salty. Also, Shabazz came thru BK a while back, but that was too hard of a sell for the gf, and I didn't wanna roll by myself.

May. Gonna be exhausted- seeing him, dessa, Danny brown, juicy j, and a trak within like a 13 day span.

Fuck u about kitty tho lol, still salty. Also, Shabazz came thru BK a while back, but that was too hard of a sell for the gf, and I didn't wanna roll by myself.

OH shit, that sounds fucking awesome haha. I was fucking exhausted this week seeing danny. Saw him on a day I worked like 12 hours then pulled 14 hours the next day and the day after that I worked 10 hours :(.

I will be seeing Juicy J on the 27th. Hoping it's hype as fuck. Sucks about Shabazz, seems like no one else saw them in here. Guess I'll just see how it is in May.

PBY

Banned
OH shit, that sounds fucking awesome haha. I was fucking exhausted this week seeing danny. Saw him on a day I worked like 12 hours then pulled 14 hours the next day and the day after that I worked 10 hours :(.

I will be seeing Juicy J on the 27th. Hoping it's hype as fuck. Sucks about Shabazz, seems like no one else saw them in here. Guess I'll just see how it is in May.
How was Danny?

Imagine the torture one must suffer through at a Kitty concert. I could not imagine it having any hype or being any fun at all. Honestly, I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.

HiResDes

If you say Rae is better than Ghost than you're basically objectively wrong. Same with takeover > Ether. I can't fucks with this new dude.

Also I don't get people that like Future and Keef and then talk shit about Kevin Gates' singing like those two are fucking Barry White or something.

I heard The Champ in a video game before, but I can't remember which one. Think it was a wrestling game. Oh and you just reminded me that I lost all of my Ghostface albums when my music got deleted a couple of years ago.

iavi

I'm doing the same thing, man. Coming off a 48+ hour week and going into another, and I've got Danny & Bauer on Wed, and TNGHT on Sat. I'm going by myself too. Tired as all fucks.

Going to see Araabmuzik on the 26th and Bonobo on the 3rd too. So many hype shows

HiResDes said:
Also I don't get people that like Future and Keef and then talk shit about Kevin Gates' singing like those two are fucking Barry White or something.

I hate all of those motherfuckers equally. #Nobias.

PBY

Banned
I'm doing the same thing, man. Coming off a 48+ hour week and going into another, and I've got Danny & Bauer on Wed, and TNGHT on Sat. I'm going by myself too. Tired as all fucks.

I hate all of those motherfuckers equally. #Nobias.
Haha I have TNGHT on wed.
#concertbros

ecurbj

Guys, I'm about to give this album a listen to for the first time.
This is my first time hearing Wu-Tang Clan album

36%2Bchambers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom