• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwixotik

Deniro Farrar is criminally slept on. Cliff of Death w/ BSBD is my favorite from him.

Also I need to give Russian Roulette another go too.

HiResDes

I really gotta give a big shoutout to Thabiz though, he's really come through posting mad good drops...So much that he's freed up more time for me to search for new releases in other genres and not have to worry about being a release hound like I used to be. Peter and Dom usually post the trap shit for me too.

thabiz

HELLZ YES!

Epmd_Redman_Das-EFX_K-SOLO_Keith_Murray_Tom_J-front-large.jpg
The Hit Squad Mixtape 2013
1.Hit Squad Intro
2.Putting Work In - EPMD ft Raekwon
3.Handle You're Business - PMD (Snippet)
4.Two Turntables - Krayz Drayz of Das Efx
5.Bang Out - Goondox (PMD & Sean Strange) ft Smoothe Da Hustler & N.O.The God (Produced By Snowgoons)
6.How I Get Down - Skoob of Das Efx (Produced By Marco Polo)
7.Dj Honda - Never Defeat Em (feat. Epmd)
8.Yall Invited - Tom J of The Knucklehedz ft The Goondox (PMD & Sean Strange) -(Produced By Esoteric &
9.Headbanger TRIBUTE - D12 ft King Gordy
10.Stand Up (For The Love Of Hip Hop) - Goondox (PMD & Sean Strange) - (Produced By Charlie Marotta)
11.Strictly Business (EPMD TRIBUTE) - Sean Strange
12.PMD Freestlye (Produced By Sean Strange)
13.Hurricane Sandy Relief Freestyle - Redman
14.K-Solo Drop
15.Hit Squad - Victory
16.Dilated Peoples - Mr. Slow Flow (Remix)
17.PMD and MF Grimm
18.Keith Murray la la la
19.Industry Muscle feat Beez Portiya, Omaly, SK-RAP, King Bo and PMD of EPMD
20.Shade Business- PMD (BeatNuts Remix)
21.Skoob- Books in Reverse Freestyle
22.Hold Dat- Krayz Drayz
23.Hit Squad - Headbanger Live from Best Buy Theater NYC
24.Bonus- Listen to my Demo Freestyle- Sig-Nature

Dat Redman freestyle!

Trey

ASAP tape would have made my top ten last year. Barring a flurry of surprises this year, it'll make 2013's list comfortably.

If there are ten joints better, then this year will have treated us right.

HiResDes

A$AP's shit was decent, but really empty, and with little replay value. I'm probably going to bump the new Ethelwulf more.

illadelph

http://www.billboard.com/articles/n...side-french-montanas-tour-bus-leaves-one-dead

Shooting Outside French Montana's Tour Bus Leaves One Dead

Yikes

Dude posts of a picture of a police investigation with the caption, "nobody got time for this shit." People somewhere are finding out that their family member or friend just fuckin died and this little bitch throws a fit on instagram because he can't spare some time to help the cops figure out what happened. This guy is not only a wack artist but an all around piece of shit, shoulda been him with the bullet in the head

Dude posts of a picture of a police investigation with the caption, "nobody got time for this shit." People somewhere are finding out that their family member or friend just fuckin died and this little bitch throws a fit on instagram because he can't spare some time to help the cops figure out what happened. This guy is not only a wack artist but an all around piece of shit, shoulda been him with the bullet in the head

+1

HiResDes

I had Peanut Butter Toast Crunch for breakfast, but I might not eat again today...I plan on going out and drinking, and I get drunk really fast if I stop eating by noon. It saves me money.

HiResDes

what beers you got on deck fam?

It's bockfest in Cincinnati this weekend. There are like ten venues within a two-mile radius all serving different bocks, and some even showcasing the top home-brewers in the area:

Friday, March 1

Arnold’s Bar & Grill • Parade Biergarten open Fri 4:00PM-8:00PM, 7 bock beers on tap • 4:00PM-6:00PM Todd Hepburn (piano) • 6:00MP-8:00PM: 46 Long (blues) • 9:00PM-12:30PM: Whipstich Sallies (Americana/bluegrass)
Bockfest Hall • Open at 5:00PM Get a beer and wait for the parade to come to you! • 7:00PM-7:30PM Blessing of the Bock • 7:30PM-8:30PM: The Zinzinnati Bier Band • 8:30PM-10:30PM: Jake Speed and the Freddies
Café Martin • Located in the Garfield Suites Hotel – the preferred place to stay for Bockfest weekend 2013 – Café Martin has excellent food and bock beers on tap all weekend.
City Cellars • Open noon to 11:00PM • Bock Pints – Special Price • $12 Large Pizzas • Live Music!
The Drinkery • Opens at 3:00PM: Stake out your window space to watch the parade early • 9:00PM: Live Music with Chuck Brisbin and the Tuna Project.
Grammer’s • Over-the-Rhine’s most historic saloon now only opens for special occasions, and what’s more special than Bockfest? Serving bocks and all the food you need to keep you nourished and strong during Bockfest weekend.
Japp’s • One of the best parade-watching locations along the route • 6:00PM: Live Music with Lagniappe
The Lackman • Great beers on tap all weekend!
Mayberry Gastropub • 5:00PM: Special tapping of the Bell’s Consecrator bock. Enjoy a glass while you watch the parade. • Mayberry Gastropub is a culinary destination all year, but the special Bockfest menu is particularly amazing. It’s offered all weekend long (until 10PM) and Mayberry is open until 4:00AM.
Milton’s • Bock beers on tap. Milton’s Prospect Hill Tavern also features its regulars for the entertainment of others. Laugh with them or at them. Self-serve entertainment open to close.
MOTR Pub • Open at noon – get your parade space early! Great food, extended hours, and bock beer all weekend long. Friday Night: Steepwater Band (Chicago, IL)
Mr. Pitiful’s • One of the best locations to watch the Bockfest Parade. Get there early and snag a window space. Bock beers on tap all weekend long!
Neons • 7:30PM: The Zinzinnati Bier Band
Rhinehaus • Celebrate the opening of Over-the-Rhine’s newest neighborhood pub! (located at the location of the former Rhino’s Bar.)
Washington Platform • 5:30PM – 8:00PM: Mike Sharfe Trio • 9:00PM-12:00AM: Friday Nights Live!! (jazz) • Bock beers and special Bockfest menu all weekend long!
Night Owl Market • 10:00PM – 3:00AM: Need a fix for your late night craving? NOM is the perfect place to solve your problem. The market will be lined with your favorite food trucks, delicious food booths, and local artisans selling their diverse goods. Grab some quick food to go or hang out at the tables in the middle of the plaza and enjoy the live music!

codhand

i remember in cinncy even the ghetto gas stations had good doublebocks, this was like 2003, whats up with the bock scene there?

HiResDes

i remember in cinncy even the ghetto gas stations had good doublebocks, this was like 2003, whats up with the bock scene there?

Downtown it is like that because of the widespread gentrification, but what's most impressive about the bock scene here in Cincy is the expertise and legacy of our home-brewers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom