• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibwaCfeRXdkdIM.gif

DominoKid

Happy birthday

I like a lot of songs off of Indicud, but I can't recommend it to anyone or say in good conscience that it's good. It's a step in the right direction from WZRD, but I just don't want MotM3 anymore. If you like MotM1 or 2 you'll find a few good songs on it though.

The old CuDi is gone and not really interested in putting much feeling into his songs anymore. I just think the guidance and direction he had before isn't there anymore, especially after he started burning bridges and cutting ties in attempt to prove something he never needed to.

I think I'm down to 6 songs on Indicud that I actually like. I don't even think its a step in the right direction. Cudi is on one.

BIBuasWCIAEnmVz.jpg

Big Guwop

Very Big Guwop

his response. i fucking love gucci

Holy shit Gucci really is the realest.

IrishNinja

dammit, fell out the loop and now i cant find 12 Reasons to Die LE (or at least the comic) for a fair price...anyone got links?

ps happy birthday Eschas, hope your day's a fine one m'man

IrishNinja

no excuse...i got back from traveling and just binged on retro games & shit/put in extra hours at work (trynna move up this year) been slippin des

think i found it for $60, anyone got it somewhere cheaper? i wonder if they'll reprint the shit elsewhere, at least the comic - i love that shit

I think I'm down to 6 songs on Indicud that I actually like. I don't even think its a step in the right direction. Cudi is on one.
Hahaha, damn! You know I listened to it again earlier this today and as much as people say they can't stand feature riddled albums. I really do wish this was one. I honestly thought it was going to be one at first because I recall Cudi saying it was his Chronic, but apparently I guess that just meant he was doing his own beats lol.

Lots of rappers get pot bellies once they hit their 30s. It's inevitable when you're diet is 90% fast food, weed, liquor, and candy. These dudes need to start taking care of themselves. I look at Raekwon and just shake my head, dude is huge. I'm not about that fast food life...

Ghost looks pretty good; he's a big guy but you can tell he had lost weight and looks healthy.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I didn't realize till I left, but it isn't just the fast food thats the problem in the US. It's the portions. You get a meal and it's fucking massive. Even in non fast food joints, you just get these huge meals, and you don't even realize you were full half way through. Here I get a cup of rice and a single drumstick with some veggies for lunch and at first I thought "fuck this, I'm going to need to get another one, there is barely any food here." But once I started giving myself time for the food to settle, I realized 95% of the time it's more than enough food for lunch. I've lost 30 pounds since I got here, 20 since January just by adding some circuit training and eating better portions.

Anyways, Indicud is better than I thought it would be, I was kinda hoping it sucked so I could be done with him.

Just what I am, young lady, king wizard (most of it), immortal, solo dolo 2, Beez, and Brothers all are getting a lot of play.

Tyga album is predictable. Some good production, a ton of filler, and a rapper that leaves absolutely no impression and could be replaced on each track by any other weed carrier and nobody would notice the difference.

Esch

Banned
thanks again brehs. i love yall. no pause.

no wonder gucci actin up. every pregnant woman gets hormonal from time to time.

Detox

Congratulations on completing another trip around Sol, you may have entered the phase where Nastradamus will make sense to you.

I only got to listen to around 6 tracks of Twelve Reasons To Die, but I really liked it. I'll probably write a proper review when I am able to sit down and listen to it in its entirety.

As far as Indicud goes, I didn't even think of copping that yet...

Edit: Gotta listen to that Statik Selektah track when I get home...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom