• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Report on the radio about the NBA Board of Governors meetings about the Kings possibly moving to Seattle. Had to dip to listen to that. Sorry pals.

cdyhybrid

We still here. But what happened with that?

It probably won't be decided until May is the new report.

i thought Kings -> Seattle was a done deal already.

The purchase is signed and everything but the NBA has to approve it. At this point it's money vs. commitment to small markets. If they want to make the most money for the league, they'll let the team move to Seattle. But Stern wants the team to stay in Sac.

T Dollarz

It probably won't be decided until May is the new report.

The purchase is signed and everything but the NBA has to approve it. At this point it's money vs. commitment to small markets. If they want to make the most money for the league, they'll let the team move to Seattle. But Stern wants the team to stay in Sac.

Damn. If they do move there, it's guaranteed that they will return to the SuperSonics name, right?

Esch

Banned
lmao this band opening for kendrick and aoki aint bad but the front man keeps asking rhe crowd to say 'buttcheeks' smh

Gorillaz

lmao this band opening for kendrick and aoki aint bad but the front man keeps asking rhe crowd to say 'buttcheeks' smh

is he wearing some "I just got back from africa" shit? cause he just opened for us last thrusday

Dude played 70's shit the entire time

wizamb.jpg

Amber Rose takes Ls for life

Esch

Banned
is he wearing some "I just got back from africa" shit? cause he just opened for us last thrusday

Dude played 70's shit the entire time
yea dude looked like a brolic common. hilaious. anyway kendrick did a good job. id say the middle of his show is lacking. he ran out of energy and had to take a 2 minute break, and he does rely on crowd callbacks a lot, but he did unleash some blistering freestyles and killed the last third of thr show with bangers. Aoki redeemed himself in life by playing a beautiful trap set.

all in all worth the 37$ i paid

LAWD. Rockie stay having some hot songs to be such an average rapper.
Only thing about these budget Drake rappers (Cole, Kirko, Rockie) is that it really show much Drake always gives a song exactly what it needs. These dudes just have me thinking that I'd really rather hear Drake on it instead of them.

you pretty much nailed it, they're in drake's lane but he just seems to do it way better.

rockie fresh gets some fucking great beats though. love the samples his producer uses.

DominoKid

damn Spitta looked like an OG straight out the womb lmao.

ohhh that Travis Scott track is heavy just like Quintana. i guess he found his sound for Owl Pharoah. if he had just a sliver of lyrics to go with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom