• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

smh @ looking at her tattoos. Dat ass, them boobs, that nice shaved head. I want her to rub her head on my balls. Who cares about her tattoos.
mj-laughing.gif

iavi

tell me how it is im gonna go see this on the 29th

Just got back. Shit was bonkers. The Independent is one of the smaller venues out here in SF, so it's a real in your face, all over your face, and on your kicks kind of deal.

Opening DJ overstayed his welcome, crowd wasn't responding. Then shit darkened, Skywlkr came out first--DJing Danny's whole set, then Danny crept out right into that track with The Purist and him, Jealousy. Crowd goes nuts, and stays nuts, for the most part--through his new tracks to his old, old ones. " I will," though, that shit had a chick from the crowd pussy popping on the stage--I mean: dress up, no draws, pussy popping.

Bauuer was cool, but I'm beggining to see that these, stand behind the table and wave DJ sets don't actually do much for me in small venues like this. I basically stayed to hear Harlem shake, which was dope as expected, and had EVERYONE on the stage doing it.

Solid show. Danny killed it. Bauuer didn't really do much for me.

Side note: when Danny came clear into view, I died from laughter, nikkas; first thing that came to mind was one of you guy's DB trolling in plug a while back, I can't remember exactly who it was. "Nikka looks like his dick stinks, etc" Dude really does. In person it's even more pronounced--hair looking like a relaxing kit gone wrong, shirt ill-fitting like a salvation army donation, giggling like a schoolgirl every time he opened his mouth. I was fucking rolling.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Might get a chance to make a mixtape for Japan's largest independent hip-hop label!

If it works out it could be very very good

iavi

Just leaving TNGHT Shit killed.

Funnily enough, I heard a shit ton of Hudmo played at the DB/Bauuer show--opening DJ played some, Bauuer played some. And every-time something of his was out on, or even sampled, people went crazy. Dude's sound is blowing up.

Might get a chance to make a mixtape for Japan's largest independent hip-hop label!

Make that money, fam

Detox

Ignorant mixes are on 30 something now... just change the number in the link from whatever you got to 28, 29, 30 etc.

Macca

Dope.

Also, really fucked with Snap Ya Fingers over Speakers Goin Hammer in SummerNights. Shit was so good! Couldn't work out the beat at first, but damn it hit me!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
What style is it going to be?
West. Gotta use their artist first and they eat on that west west yall

Still waiting on ignant 28 #trollface

I listen to one every day I work.

Up to 37 lol #trollface

Make that money, fam

Hope so

Ignorant mixes are on 30 something now... just change the number in the link from whatever you got to 28, 29, 30 etc.

Smart man

That's great, congrats man.

Appreciate! Nothing set in stone yet tho

Dope.

Also, really fucked with Snap Ya Fingers over Speakers Goin Hammer in SummerNights. Shit was so good! Couldn't work out the beat at first, but damn it hit me!

Thanks

Yeah one of my favorite remixes
Both old as fuck tho lol

Esch

Banned
Blackace please mak a 70s funk/dance mix. earth wind and fire, george clinton, gap band, parliament type shit. would be dope.

PBY

Banned
Ace KILLIN it

And lmao @ Kanye nonsense shitting up the daft punk thread. I know when to stay on the bench.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Did Travis Scott remove Upper Echelon from the internet already? WTF is wrong with this guy and why does he keep doing everything he can to limit his buzz and exposure?

Also does anybody else have trouble getting Soundcloud embeds on blogs, etc. to load?

EDIT: Nvm, finally loaded. His website goes to Quintana still though.

Jay Sosa

Kanye will never have an album as good as m.A.A.d City, for instance, nor will he be able to ever touch anything Tyler or Odd Future are putting out.

Even I, as much as I love to hate Kanye and his recent output, can't cosign this. College Dropout is at least on par with GKMC. And Tyler? Please.

thabiz

tyler is the greatest blessing ever bestowed upon hip hop and the rap community. you should all crawl into a hole and fucking die with these thoughts.

edit: sorry! forgot the hashtag.

#tyler4life

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Even I, as much as I love to hate Kanye and his recent output, can't cosign this. College Dropout is at least on par with GKMC. And Tyler? Please.

Yeah man CD is up there and not for nothing the merits of both in comparison will be a good debate in a few years where the brand new sheen comes GKMC. That tyler comment is lmao though

About time. I've been saying he is the lyrical progeny of Outkast more than any other new cats. He needs to accept that lane and run with it.

Can't even joke on Macklemore anymore. I heard Heist. It was a great listen, don't get why Gaf-hop hates the dude

I like him..... and I really don't like hipsters, ironic huh...Oh God does that make me a hipster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom