• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

I'm not even gonna try crazy hard to hype this Bitches is Crazy tape, but just know you'll be seeing it in a brother's top five next quarter.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Kanye West is due back in the States next month. Sources tell us the rapper’s even pondering a permanent move to Paris. An NBC rep would only say the show hasn’t announced its lineup.
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/kanye_to_snl_NvAYZUSl20SNGj5CkwOOrK

Makes sense I haven't seen a rapper as in love with European style and sensibilities (and honestly culture) as kanye since slick rick. A$AP Rocky comes real close though.

The Aggrovators
King Tubby
Augustus Pablo
Scientist
Lee Perry

12025_10151859687416729_1094638877_n.jpg

She that's probably all they could get sample clearances for.... Fuck Lord Finesse for this. Hopefully the rest get leaked in parts and pieces over the next year.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Send me them dub artist and maybe I can put something together

Acid08

Banned
Really liking Twelve Reasons To Die. It doesn't all gel well though and I really don't need RZA spewing his narration on some tracks.

Just listening to the Brown Tape sampler has me super hyped for that version though. Does Soul Temple send confirmation emails when your stuff ships? Haven't seen anything yet.

cacophony

man i gotta stop gettting sucked into these stupid ass tragedies like the boston shit. it fucks with my head so much. i think im better off completely ignoring the news

im gonna on like a week based god binge #staypositive

Jay Sosa

i think im better off completely ignoring the news

That's what I've been doing for about 10 years now. I mean obviously you still hear about stuff like Boston but at least you can avoid all the other idiocy.

I rather watch Colbert and John Stewart than real news.

kamspy

Need a new joint.

KRIT still going strong. OT for a second, but I think if one of us has any web skills (macca?) would could make a KRIT hook generator similar to the IGN headline generator. Be good for a few lolz.

Sup with the Charles Hamilton? If the beats are wavvy I could be swayed. Buy basically, I want some new ish to hold me over til OwhlPharoah.

Throw me some recs. Yall know what I listen to.

Jitters

I'm not getting the hype for Cassie's RockaByeBaby. The production sounds like the stuff a million producers on bandcamp make, and all the features were from crappy rappers.

She and Tinashe really need to do something different to make themselves stand out more. Their song are almost interchangeable. And unfortunately they sound like songs Rihanna didn't want.

ecurbj

So what's the census on CuDi's new album? A no go and stick with his first two albums or its worth a listen? Sorry if its been discussed already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom