• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

I'm not getting the hype for Cassie's RockaByeBaby. The production sounds like the stuff a million producers on bandcamp make, and all the features were from crappy rappers.

She and Tinashe really need to do something different to make themselves stand out more. Their song are almost interchangeable. And unfortunately they sound like songs Rihanna didn't want.
SZA EP is much better

Esch

Banned
everytime i think of charles hamilton i remember that sad ass interview where he was having an episode. shit was so sad even toku was like 'doesnt this man have anyone to help him out' lmao

Yo, someone hit me up with that link of some band that did Witch House/Occult remixes of certain trap tracks? I remember hearing a really dark black heart sounding Hard in the Paint like a few months ago.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Travis scott is on Good and Hustle Gang? lol.
I asked about WTF was up with this a few weeks ago but got no answer. I don't know how this even works.

T.I. has lended him verses before and Tip also mentioned Travis when referring to releases coming up from his camp. Lol @ Tip still trying to make a successful label.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
T.I. discovered Travis Scott first(Before Good I mean) and done a song awhile back ago so they probably had a pretty good relationship for awhile now.
Interesting, didn't know that. Makes sense with the region he's from and all.

PBY

Banned
Yall are crazy with the new GFK album hate. Its one of the few GFK albums I can stomach.

"Beware of the Stare"... almost TOO good.

cacophony

GaLVaE1.jpg

damn

is it that bad?

I unno, I sort of like this Ghostface album. He isn't as energetic or free form and abstract as he used to be, but he's still alright, and these beats doe. Easily his most consistent album since the Fishcale/More Fish days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom