• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

//B1G

Banned
baauer.jpg

Two AZ stops, dope. I'll probably go
Edit > I have no idea who the other dude is though.

CRS

Hahahahahahaha.

Playing a little Source and this dude is rapping Atmosphere lyrics. Thought it was siddx for a moment.

IrishNinja

yeah, that cover isnt nearly the worst, by me

*edit hol up is this jonwayne just going in over Castlevania SOTN lost painting type shit? haha damn

I stopped fucking with mos after he spent half his rock the bells set doing karaoke to old reggae songs. Actually, karaoke is too generous a description, it was like being in a room with a really high hippie dude who just discovered reggae and wanted to play you some of it while he mumbled out the handful of words he knew and then swayed back and forth like an idiot the rest of the time, completely oblivious to the fact that not a single other person in the room was interested and were there to hear something else entirely.

i swear he did this shit to me (rock the bells also) like 2 years in a row. at least the last one it was clear wu/nas/whoever was headlining wasn't ready but even so, i was thinking just an hour or so before, they had Immortal Tech, JMT and others on separate stages while local shit was playing, why didnt any of them wait till now? idve been way more receptive.

CRS

Dude did really well when I saw him at Paid Dues. Sadly, I think when he has to play a designated set, it's a lot better. Him and Talib did an amazing job performing the entirety of Black Star.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Whoa just realized I mixed up destiny with dinario. Some1 tell me where to start and end with both dudes. I really need some GOOD music in my life.

HiResDes

Guys I'm really really fucking depressed right now. I just landed the hot chick at the bar I was trying to get all night, but when she took me home she questioned my sexuality just as I was getting right to plow her and I was unable to perform. Pretty fucking pissed right now.

iavi

#Phoenixpause

You ever consider having your testosterone levels checked, des? And all jokes are aside, I've thought about checking mine. I haven't read much, but the bit I've read said proper to raised levels can help in everything from fucking to general mental performance.

cdyhybrid

Guys I'm really really fucking depressed right now. I just landed the hot chick at the bar I was trying to get all night, but when she took me home she questioned my sexuality just as I was getting right to plow her and I was unable to perform. Pretty fucking pissed right now.

Whiskey dick?

Did she question your sexuality before you took your pants off? Also did she drive you back to the bar afterwards

Wouldn't have happened if you were in bed shirtless listening to Chief Keef like me

HiResDes

She questioned my sexuality all throughout the night. I walked her home, and I shut her up with a kiss momentarily. Then, she asked me if I was sure about everything right as I'm about to go in.

Cudder

For about ten seconds.
Should've been really physical with her and just ate her our for like 30 mins. Forced her and shit. Then after blowing her mind with that you could've just said "would a gay dude eat pussy like that?" and dropped the mic and walk away.

MMaRsu

Nas is performing at the end of the month, not far from my city.. should I go see this WOAT rapper? Haha just kidding, but the last time I saw him perform it was only 45 minutes and he came and hour late..lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Nas is performing at the end of the month, not far from my city.. should I go see this WOAT rapper? Haha just kidding, but the last time I saw him perform it was only 45 minutes and he came and hour late..lol

He was shit when I saw him, just screaming all his lyrics like a fucking amateur. But others have said they enjoyed hin live so maybe it was an off night for him.

Macca

Ayo, Thabiz or anyone else, you know of a good Wu mix? I got Ace's Meth mix, which is dope, but I'm looking for the best of Wu. Any help?

Esch

Banned
nah, gay bars are great places to pick up chicks on the low (no pun intended). low pressure environment for the girls, no competition, and if your gay friends are brehs theyll guide your cock like a heat seeking missile (pause). a lot of chicks go to gay bars to 'get away from the scene' or w/e but then they get drunk and wanna smash just like errbody else

thabiz

nah, gay bars are great places to pick up chicks on the low (no pun intended). low pressure environment for the girls, no competition, and if your gay friends are brehs theyll guide your cock like a heat seeking missile (pause). a lot of chicks go to gay bars to 'get away from the scene' or w/e but then they get drunk and wanna smash just like errbody else

Must be a US thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom