• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

Juice had that intangible ratchetness tho...

He would have a ratchet meter in the game that you could fill up and then fight really dirty when it's activated.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Juice had that intangible ratchetness tho...

He would have a ratchet meter in the game that you could fill up and then fight really dirty when it's activated.
Other guys would have a studio gangsta meter and when it filled their bodyguards or entourage could in

Dereck

I REPEAT. NEW LORD QUAS!

Lord Quas - Planned Attack

yessir-whatever.jpg

Pre-order album/Preview Snippets
I can't believe it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I got faith that when he gets back into the studio for a proper follow up to Control System that he'll have it in the bag, but yea these tracks he's been peppering over the last few months haven't been too hot. Need that SOPA/Terrorist Threats production back.

Esch

Banned
doesnt really mean much tbh. i got my first bb cert when i was like 12, without context it just means you paid for a decent amount of lessons and testing

Newcomer to GAF-hop; be gentle fellas.

I've been listening to the new Ghostface this week, but heard the Apollo Brown version just now. Does anyone else like it more? I like how the vocals are mixed louder..

Edit: Just saw the posts on the previous page! I was going to say, I think Ghost's style works with this style of production much more comfortably than the original release.

YES! That white girl doesn't shave down south, love it. Is like an American Apparel Hip-Hop vid.

I've been listening to the new Ghostface this week, but heard the Apollo Brown version just now. Does anyone else like it more? I like how the vocals are mixed louder..

Edit: Just saw the posts on the previous page! I was going to say, I think Ghost's style works with this style of production much more comfortably than the original release.

Apollo Brown destroys the original. Is not even close.

Tokubetsu

Don't worry. You'll fit right in.

I haven't had a chance to really sit down and listen toyourv tape codhand, ill get to it though.

Oh and Macklemore CCan't hold us is already Plat. Lol ridiculous

Dereck

When you have Madlib fans hungry for some shit other than some instrumental jazz stuff or remixes, you can't expect that kind of release not to get leaked immediately. Madlib had goons out there scouting the internet for Medicine Show leaks, they got everything.

Kwixotik

lol I was at a party last night and everyone was chilling, vibing to 1 Train. Yelawolf's verse came up and everyone got awkwardly quiet before whoever was playing the music hit skip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom