• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to name three tracks off Blue Chips that shit on Pouches of Tuna from a high altitude:

9-24-11
Nordic Wind
Steve Wynn
Bonus: Thug Love Story 2012

I'm going to name every track that put me to sleep after Pouches of Tuna.

Steve Wynn
Tan Leather
Double Breasted
Thug Love Story 2012
Hookers At The Point
Dreamer
Ron Simmons
Expensive Pens ft. Meyhem Lauren
9-24-11
Arts & Leisure ft. Kool AD
Intercontinental Champion
5 Minute Beats 1 Take Raps
Blue Chips
103 And Roosy
Tapas

thabiz

grumpyoldmen-sundaybrunch.jpg

Grumpy Old Men x LONEgevity - Sunday Brunch

Tokubetsu

Steve Wynn
Tan Leather
Double Breasted
Thug Love Story 2012
Hookers At The Point
Dreamer
Ron Simmons
9-24-11
Blue Chips
103 And Roosy
Tapas

Leave the toku style to toku.

I legit need more dark rap in my life. That shit is awesome.

Dark rap is a lifestyle and you weren't built for it.

Hey guys, specificly New York GAF...Could u help me out here?

I made this track, but since i understand fuck all about the NY subway and it's perticulair connections, i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to listen thru the entirety of my track to see if the order of things is actualy possible in real life....

Next Stop....

Can't guarantee any quality here so enter at your own risk.

tmdorsey

No, just outlandish shit. I'm fine with ASAP, stuff like that; I "get" it. But Trinidad, Gucci, Keef, etc...I'm tired of that shit. Hell I'm getting real tired of Ross, and I actually put my rep on the line for the man when I co-signed Deeper Than Rap.

I agree with you and it's why I mostly listen to old 80s and 90s rap now. However it's the same ol story to me. The rappers like Gucci, Trinidad etc are getting the catchier beats and finding the better producers than the rappers with some sense and actual content.

I also gave this Brown Tape of Ghostface's a listen. I don't like it all. I guess I will check out the original version to see if I like it better.

DominoKid

I agree with you and it's why I mostly listen to old 80s and 90s rap now. However it's the same ol story to me. The rappers like Gucci, Trinidad etc are getting the catchier beats, writing better hooks and finding the better producers than the rappers with some sense and actual content.

fixed.

Steve Wynn
Tan Leather
Double Breasted
Thug Love Story 2012
Hookers At The Point
Dreamer
Ron Simmons
9-24-11
Blue Chips
103 And Roosy
Tapas

This post literally makes no sense. The first track is good, but I can't even comprehend thinking it's SO better than the others (many of which sound the same) that the whole album becomes boring.

HiResDes

Clams is really good, but yeah his recent stuff has been a bit boring and I honestly get more excited about most of the other TriAngle artists these days.

clams has made a few stellar beats but he's a one trick pony at heart

tri angle isn't even that good of a label; they've put out 3 quality releases imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom