• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
OH SHIT i used to go offroading to that album cacophony

My breh's dad owned a construction site and we'd put on Akuma no Uta and rip the shit off in ATVs

man i miss having no responsibilities
What was hilarious about cacophony's AOTY list was the Converge album in the midst of all the trap.
I was surprised by that too but then was like man cacophony probably listened to The Faceless or some shit too, typical false

Esch

Banned
Nothing, but saying you like Converge is like 3 steps from saying you like some shit like As I Lay Dying or Children of Bodom or something aka you should be shot. its not kvlt. its like saying you enjoy a Lil Wayne album. Hey they might even be dece, but its so borderline your cred is shit when you mention it since lots of good music exists.

cacophony

OH SHIT i used to go offroading to that album cacophony

My breh's dad owned a construction site and we'd put on Akuma no Uta and rip the shit off in ATVs

man i miss having no responsibilities

I was surprised by that too but then was like man cacophony probably listened to The Faceless or some shit too, typical false

lol i listen to shit way worse than the faceless

Esch

Banned
lol i listen to shit way worse than the faceless

deadmanny.png

i knew it, trap fans are the rap equivalent of bree bree chug chug core heads

no shade tho cause i like your beats

That Kazim Monsoon doesn't do much for me des, beat was dope though. But the rapper is meh. However, speaking of meh rappers I'm really enjoying that Eddie B. I like some of his cheesy lines and the production is wonderful.

Esch

Banned
Yo esch, what do you think of Opeth? Have they grown so popular that it's better to hate them

Sorry man, I hated them back in highschool when it was like 2005 and people were just starting to really fruit up death metal with acoustics and clean vocals. trash. absolute gahhhbage. If you want a more balanced opinion, ask wenis or Miri. I was born and raised on the kvlt shit, i cant help you

Jitters

Is Death Grips weird? I found them pretty accessible.
They have an experimental take on things, so I would say one could describe them as weird, but that doesn't mean they are not accessible.

I think when HRD and ThanksVision say weird they mean like Can and stuff.

Tokubetsu

Yo esch, what do you think of Opeth? Have they grown so popular that it's better to hate them

Sorry man, I hated them back in highschool when it was like 2005 and people were just starting to really fruit up death metal with acoustics and clean vocals. trash. absolute gahhhbage. If you want a more balanced opinion, ask wenis or Miri. I was born and raised on the kvlt shit, i cant help you

I like Opeth but they are kinda baby's first death/black metal band. It's like the kiddy pool, the shallow end. You think you have the heart for that kvlt shit, but really you just like alt/prog hard rock. You're still afraid that you might listen to Bathory and never come back.

Esch

Banned
Do people still argue over what bands are kvlt?
there has never been an argument. only the kvlt. and people trying to be trve but their balls are too small to listen to Morbid Angel on the reg. its sad really. you try to show them the trve way, like hey bro listen to Gorguts or Blasphemy, but theyre just not built for it and listen to Mastodon instead. sad cycle.

Esch

Banned
I like Opeth but they are kinda baby's first death/black metal band. It's like the kiddy pool, the shallow end. You think you have the heart for that kvlt shit, but really you just like alt/prog hard rock. You're still afraid that you might listen to Bathory and never come back.
seriously this on 1hunna. just listen to Hellhammer and like it. or give up.

Esch

Banned
nah. its the definition of drone.if drone metal was in the dictionary, there would be sunn o))) just sitting there confused. sunn mostly sucks though. listen to bathory. tybg

Jitters

nah. its the definition of drone.if drone metal was in the dictionary, there would be sunn o))) just sitting there confused. sunn mostly sucks though. listen to bathory. tybg

Which is weird because I don't care for drone that much either. For some reason I like it though.

Bathory aint for me.

There's a picture I've seen..you can't really tell whats happening lol, you just see a girl with her mouth open

There's no dick in the picture, but I'm still not posting that ish

I'm surprised it's taken this long.

Would have been great during Black Brad Pitt.

I remember Rocky saying once he was performing a song with Danny and it looked like he was getting head in the back while rapping. Lol at Kendrick lamar asking danny if it really happened, son might go and try that shit himself now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom