• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

aT6ZkvT.png

That's some BASED shit.

Esch

Banned
damn why would you even share that. if my girl sucked danny browns dick id have to commit that; its a sign you fucked up in life

Tokubetsu

Yea, I don't buy that. It's one thing to joke about based god fuck your bitch, but to actually let it happen? Nah. She would get left at the show.

I imagine if that guy let his girlfriend do that to Danny Brown, he probably didn't want her to wash her mouth or drink anything afterwards either. Just picture soon as she got done, he is like give me a kiss.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I imagine if that guy let his girlfriend do that to Danny Brown, he probably didn't want her to wash her mouth or drink anything afterwards either. Just picture soon as she got done, he is like give me a kiss.
Pretty much.

I ain't bout that groupie life.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

I almost threw up right now

cryptic

Tell me you aren't serious?

Honestly, that was kind of a reflexive response. A few years ago I might of thought that about Royce but his shit just lacks soul now and is just technically amazing like a T Brady game.
I've never liked Em that much but his last couple albums I really didn't like besides Bad Meets Evil where I actually preferred Royces' verse 90% of the time.
Em today is like a silly goof which is the worst kind.

Honestly, that was kind of a reflexive response. A few years ago I might of thought that about Royce but his shit just lacks soul now and is just technically amazing like a T Brady game.
I've never liked Em that much but his last couple albums I really didn't like besides Bad Meets Evil where I actually preferred Royces' verse 90% of the time.
Em today is like a silly goof which is the worst kind.

GAF-Hop doesnt like Royce.

Royce is dope though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom