• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

thats kinda like what i did.

before i even knew what/how to stroke i layed down on the corner edge of my bed and kinda "humped" the mattress, basically just sliding myself up and down. the friction was awesome and it made me splurge in like 5 minutes or less. for some reason it took me like months to figure out that I could put tissues in my boxers to catch everything instead of having to clean up a mess every damn time. actually i might go back to this method now that I think about it, for old times sake.

when shit gets taken too far.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
see I came here to ask about the mixtape but now I want to gouge my eyes out for having read about sex with furniture.... don't bring up dirty memory foam here from your youth bruh....

SoilBreak

Banned

before i even knew what/how to stroke i layed down on the corner edge of my bed and kinda "humped" the mattress, basically just sliding myself up and down. the friction was awesome and it made me splurge in like 5 minutes or less. for some reason it took me like 3 months of doing this to figure out that I could put tissues in my boxers to catch everything instead of having to clean up a mess every damn time. actually i might go back to this method now that I think about it, for old times sake.

ibrLSKZRf4qtQQ.gif

Kwixotik

before i even knew what/how to stroke i layed down on the corner edge of my bed and kinda "humped" the mattress, basically just sliding myself up and down. the friction was awesome and it made me splurge in like 5 minutes or less. for some reason it took me like 3 months of doing this to figure out that I could put tissues in my boxers to catch everything instead of having to clean up a mess every damn time. actually i might go back to this method now that I think about it, for old times sake.

That sounds painful

overcast

What the hell Cudder lol. This is what happens when no high profile releases are out. Gaf-hop eats itself with weird sex stories.

This She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not tape is really smooth. Been putting it off for a few weeks.

Kwixotik

I feel like I've been listening to the same shit for a month. I think I'm gonna give Take Me to Your Leader a shot, but really I'm in the mood for ignant shit.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

tumblr_mgahzpccz91riz8uqo1_500.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ya'll act like french doesn't rap about doing ignorant, immoral, and rachet shit all the time in the pursuit of money.... this is him just doing what he says he has done in real time. Support a 9 year old whose father is endangering him only as long as it benefits him as soon as it doesn't act like the kid never existed....

Kwixotik

ya'll act like french doesn't rap about doing ignorant, immoral, and rachet shit all the time in the pursuit of money.... this is him just doing what he says he has done in real time. Support a 9 year old whose father is endangering him only as long as it benefits him as soon as it doesn't act like the kid never existed....

There's doing ignorant, immoral, ratchet shit and there's exploiting children

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

I did the exact same thing. Except replace mattress with hand. Because I'm not a goddamn sexual deviant. You should feel bad about yourself. Fucking couches like an animal.

mooooose

The W is overall my favorite Wu album. Samples each era and sound of Wu a little, everyone came correct lyrically, not too long, polished in the right way, and good non-Wu features. It's not the best Wu album (that's Forever, closely 36 Chambers but Forever has better, though less quotable and classic, verses), but it's my favorite.

I am crying.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If Kendrick, French and Rocky aren't on there, they fucked up hard. Naturally they'll still give Jay, etc. spots even though they've barely done shit recently. Nas will be up there because he didn't drop an album that is bad.

Bishman

Good to see that most NBA players and rappers said Kendrick should be #1. And god damn... Mike Will stans hard for Future. Lol.

If Kendrick, French and Rocky aren't on there, they fucked up hard. Naturally they'll still give Jay, etc. spots even though they've barely done shit recently. Nas will be up there because he didn't drop an album that is bad.

Top 3 will probably be Kendrick, A$AP, and Drake. French ain't going to be on the list enzo. They gotta squeeze Nas in there. Someone is going to be left out (Jay, Kanye, Ross).

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Top 3 will probably be Kendrick, A$AP, and Drake. French ain't going to be on the list enzo. They gotta squeeze Nas in there. Someone is going to be left out (Jay, Kanye, Ross).
I think Drake will get pity points for Started From The Bottom, but I don't see him being that high up.

French has way too much buzz not to be high up there. Plus he's got a video coming out with Nicki's titties breathing in it. I don't like the dude, but he's definitely had a build up and is just on the verge of breaking into the mainstream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom