• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

seen wu three times, two of which were during blizzards, one year apart. the other was rock-the-bells

meth and ghost are the best for sure, meth invented his famous crowd walk/surf at our local venue (his words).

wu live is great because of the sheer number of bangers that pump constantly from the speakers

thabiz-wu live in 93, 96, is epic

kamspy

For real though,

Nas get's gunned down in an Uzi fight 2 days after recording It Was Written and he'd come up in every conversation as a dude who would be "saving rap" if he was still around.

Tom Penny

seen wu three times, two of which were during blizzards, one year apart. the other was rock-the-bells

meth and ghost are the best for sure, meth invented his famous crowd walk/surf at our local venue (his words).

wu live is great because of the sheer number of bangers that pump constantly from the speakers

thabiz-wu live in 93, 96, is epic

Wu sucked live every time I've seen them and that's if they actually show up instead of blowing off the show which they love to do Although Meth is good especially with Redman. For me best shows I've seen were Premier with Nas, MOP, Jeru and Guru when Hard to Earn, Illmatic and Sun Rises in the East were just dropping. I also saw the Roots in this small ass club and they did hip hop 101 with Rahzel . Doing all the bangers at the time like Shook ones, Brooklyn Zoo, come clean etc..mostly with just Rahzel. He was doing the Flavor in your ear bass line and the Come Clean drum with his voice. It was incredible.

thabiz

HOLY SHIT!

scan0002.jpg

Jay Sosa

For real though,

Nas get's gunned down in an Uzi fight 2 days after recording It Was Written and he'd come up in every conversation as a dude who would be "saving rap" if he was still around.

Don't know if it was as bad anywhere else but boy people weren't too fond of IWW back then calling Nas a sellout and stuff. So I don't know about that. Funny that nowadays it's considered his second best album.

Tom Penny

Don't know if it was as bad anywhere else but boy people weren't too fond of IWW back then calling Nas a sellout and stuff. So I don't know about that. Funny that nowadays it's considered his second best album.

Not enough great songs on the album. Gun Song was a 10 though.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Cappadonna had his moment of brilliance, and then he faded into just another boring wu affiliate.

//B1G

Banned
Lol HRD how you let a hoe question your sexuality like that? I'd have been like "bitch just look at how skinny these fucking jeans are. Get real." then socked her in her jaw and walked out the place.

Knew you were tha dude. Thanks man!

I watched Wu Tang live at Montreux last night, and it was pretty damn great. The energy Meth had was pretty amazing, compared to dudes like Rae and GZA who looked like they were about to die half the time. Ghost came correct too. Really envious of dudes that got to see them live, like 36 Chambers and IrishQuotesLots.

Rae has stepped it up big time. Seen him solo and with GZA, Masta Killa and Ghost last year and he put some energy in. Seeing GZA nowadays is fucking depressing. Seen him years ago when he used to try compared to now youd think its two different rappers.

RZA Meth and Ghost are always the highlight. Masta Killa has been great a few times too

You watch it on Netflix? Searched Wu on there maybe two weeks ago and watched that shit. That was around when they started to lose their energy. Dope show though.

Is Cappucino Cappadonna? Or someone else?

I was 6 in '96.

I was 6 then too

Cappadonna is not terrible whatsoever. The Pillage is the fucking shit.

My man. The Pillage was great.

Lol HRD how you let a hoe question your sexuality like that? I'd have been like "bitch just look at how skinny these fucking jeans are. Get real." then socked her in her jaw and walked out the place.

Thats why your still a virgin.

Des man, dont even hear that shit. She might have just been saying that to get you to go extra hard. Girls in bars can be crazy as shit sometimes.

Should've been really physical with her and just ate her our for like 30 mins. Forced her and shit. Then after blowing her mind with that you could've just said "would a gay dude eat pussy like that?" and dropped the mic and walk away.
Eating out random chicks from bars? Nah b...

Tokubetsu

I know Big was making a bit of a joke but yea, I don't take bullshit like that, don't put up with it at all. I would have laughed in her face and left. I might let the first time slide but bring it up again and im out.

Only put up with that kinda bs from girls you gotta see on a semi-regular basis in daylight, especially if you've been spitting game for a couple weeks. Some random bar chick? Nope. Laugh it off, and walk away.

It's considered classic now but back then a lot of older folks didn't like it; now most so tho. IMO it is full of some of his best songs and the only bad track is Black Girl Lost

Bishman

baauer.jpg

I find it hilarious Danny Brown was one of the artist brought up a lot who should tour with a DJ/Producer and now look what is happening.

Either way. I am buying those tickets asap

Edit: if the picture is huge. Let me know, can't tell on my phone

Also, nah.....Deniro you need to change that

I'll go with you. Let me know when you are getting your tickets.

You practice on them so you don't have to ask NeoGAF for tips when you come across a girl you actually wanna eat.
Random chicks from the bar? Fuck that. I gotta at least be aquainted with her in some way before dining at the y.

Sucking a dick is like shaking a hand: it's an outer appendage my g. Eating a chick out tho is putting your face in unknown territory. That's why chicks will suck dick after a bar meetup whereas most guys wouldn't eat her out until they kind of know what she's about.

Cudder

Random chicks from the bar? Fuck that. I gotta at least be aquainted with her in some way before dining at the y.

Sucking a dick is like shaking a hand: it's an outer appendage my g. Eating a chick out tho is putting your face in unknown territory. That's why chicks will suck dick after a bar meetup whereas most guys wouldn't eat her out until they kind of know what she's about.

I'm just fucking with you, I got much love for you More Rice Cooks.

I guess eating her ass is out of the question?

thabiz

sorry guys for those two. talking about that wu show has taken me back. god damn.

That Jazzy Jeff tape is fucking dope.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

Unless that dick has been in some interesting places... Dudes shove their dicks everywhere.

Esch

Banned
i knew this kid in junior high who couldnt figure out how to.beat it so he just fucked the gap between two mattresses for 3 months. he ended up going to dartmouth too, lol.

Cudder

i knew this kid in junior high who couldnt figure out how to.beat it so he just fucked the gap between two mattresses for 3 months. he ended up going to dartmouth too, lol.

thats kinda like what i did.

before i even knew what/how to stroke i layed down on the corner edge of my bed and kinda "humped" the mattress, basically just sliding myself up and down. the friction was awesome and it made me splurge in like 5 minutes or less. for some reason it took me like 3 months of doing this to figure out that I could put tissues in my boxers to catch everything instead of having to clean up a mess every damn time. actually i might go back to this method now that I think about it, for old times sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom