• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

I decided a better way to solve my roommate thief problems. I'm just gonna take the powder out from the pills so they're just empty capsules. He'll be relying on his ability to stay up all night studying for something but instead he'll get tired.

Don't do this kind of petty shit. Confront him face to face. Resorting to childish games is going to make things more difficult living with him.

Esch

Banned
so sabotaging his stolen pills and by extension essentially throwing some of your own meds away accomplishes.... what?

talk to him about it and let him know wassup.

iavi

I decided a better way to solve my roommate thief problems. I'm just gonna take the powder out from the pills so they're just empty capsules. He'll be relying on his ability to stay up all night studying for something but instead he'll get tired.

Just be up front about that shit, man. You're gonna have trust issues if not dealt with correctly, and trust issues in a roomate scenario ain't that shit.

Recon

Banned
His moments are reserved for his great hooks. There were at least 5 good ones on his last tape

I wish he had more verses like Larry bird and lil mama I'm sorry. And less of these comedic ones

I like Riff in small doses, but I just cant take him seriously. If not for his comedy, it would be sad.

Recon

Banned
Franklin is the only part of GTA V that looks appealing. But of course that is the character getting shit on in the GTA thread. One only has to look at the old GTA:SA thread to see how people react to a black lead in GTA.

overcast

I think Franklin looks pretty cool, but at the same time it seems like re-hash territory. But then again, even the main mobster guy seems typical GTA. I don't usually care about the story too much either way.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Rock on the trailer though.

Recon

Banned
I think Franklin looks pretty cool, but at the same time it seems like re-hash territory. But then again, even the main mobster guy seems typical GTA. I don't usually care about the story too much either way.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Rock on the trailer though.

GTA:SA is my favorite of the GTAs. If they want to re-visit that setting and theme, I welcome it. Its not like the white mobster angle hasnt been beaten to death.

codhand

Franklin is the only part of GTA V that looks appealing. But of course that is the character getting shit on in the GTA thread. One only has to look at the old GTA:SA thread to see how people react to a black lead in GTA.

i saw people saying franklin's was the best of the three trailers, in the same thread.

not gonna lie though i stopped posting at evilavatar, because of gta:sa racists.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

First mistake was going into a gaming side trailer thread. Extrapolate everything in a trailer to the worst degree and act like you're not gunna buy that shit day one and deride the developer and industry at large when everyone knows full well that the Rockstar cock is firmly in mouth and not going anywhere.

Yeah I thought Franklin was interesting. Its sort of cliche, but so are the other two. People just don't understand.

wenis

it's so cool to bag on gaf, from gaf

133131561004646uk9.gif

Esch

Banned
if they had any courage these games wouldnt even be in america anymore.

codhand

Nah, just us enlightened folks in the OT have realized that gaming side is a pile of miserable idiots, for the most part.

so those individuals must represent the not-trill gaf hop posters i always see on gaming side then? to say nothing of the preponderance of luigi hats present in this thread

yeah, i wanted a different country for years, thatd be great, i think houser can only write, obnoxious american characters tho...

i feel like this gta is giving in to what fans wanted, which is a spritual successor to SA, which id rather they depart from

wenis

Rockstar definitely could. They've got a huge worldwide studio setup and already draw a lot of inspiration from within the companies expansive culture, but americans would goddamn hate it if the game didn't involve them in some capacity.

Max Payne 3 is the best example of that.

#TeamMichael

Rockstar never disappoints.

You forget

Recon

Banned
so those individuals must represent the not-trill gaf hop posters i always see on gaming side then? to say nothing of the preponderance of luigi hats present in this thread

If gaf hop posters want to waste their time arguing about flops and system wars, bashing systems that arent even out yet,thats their choice.

CRS

What was everyone's reaction to Sleeping Dogs?

Edit: Not sure if Sleeping Dogs is an apt comparison. All I know is it was a True Crimes game.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The bomb planting mission was worse.

Apologies. Rockstar only disappoints with this and LA Noire.

Edit: Not sure if Sleeping Dogs is an apt comparison. All I know is it was a True Crimes game.
Honestly, it looked better when we got the True Crime sizzle reel. I hear it's a good game, and same goes for SR3, but I get mixed feelings from watching trailers/gameplay. They just look blah and unpolished attempts at dumb fun at times and legitimate fun at others.

CRS

I played very little of IV but I thought the driving was more sim-like than arcadey. Vice City is what in would describe arcadey.

wenis

If it wasn't for XCom last year, it would have been my game of the year. Haven't had that much fun with a game from just gameplay mechanics alone and that soundtrack was really good too.

The bomb planting mission was worse.

Apologies. Rockstar only disappoints with this and LA Noire.

We don't talk about LA Noire... we don't talk about it.

And fuck that bomb planting mission. Fuck it so hard.

overcast

Very, very fun game. I would suggest it to anybody. Came out of nowhere and was one of my favorites of last year.

If gaf hop posters want to waste their time arguing about flops and system wars, bashing systems that arent even out yet,thats their choice.
We talk bullshit in here all the time. Gaming is alright, though it can be a tad ridiculous. I think that's just because there are so many people on gaming side.

Recon

Banned
Very, very fun game. I would suggest it to anybody. Came out of nowhere and was one of my favorites of last year.

We talk bullshit in here all the time. Gaming is alright, though it can be a tad ridiculous. I think that's just because there are so many people on gaming side.

There is a reason for the saying "Come for Gaming, stay for OT". Not all of gaming is bad, but the overwhelming amount of stupid that goes on there hurts my head. We have stupidity on the OT side too, but my mind can only take so much stupid at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom