• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Kamspy would back me up. Y'all just like to follow hiveminds when it comes to everything. I put 54 hours into GTAIV first week it was out. Love the car physics, love the shooting. Love it. Still some the best free roam car chases this side of a good Driver game.

Sleeping Dogs has shit driving and manages to be even clunkier than GTA in a lot of ways (transitioning to action moments).
And we're brainwashed huh? Okay toku

I liked Gta4 but I wouldn't put it game of the gen or anywhere near that. I also liked RDR, but the core game is boring as shit. I wonder how I got through it sometimes.

Recon

Banned
This gen has been incredibly disappointing, for me anyways. I sold my consoles 4 years ago, never regretted it. A few gems here and there, but nothing I was really crazy about. Bioshock:Infinite was probably my favorite experience, but even that turned into a generic shooter. Still, the narrative was strong enough to keep me going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sM2uv3K03Ww

New French Montana track, off the album.

Man, this album is really gonna be just like MGK's album isnt it.

A nice surprise that ends up in my top 10? I hope so.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Anybody been checking out this album?
gQNwWzg.jpg

R.A. goes hard as fuck. He's definitely on his game here. Beats are great and nicely varied from old-school to hardcore and the guest features are awesome.

PBY

Banned
This gen has been incredibly disappointing, for me anyways. I sold my consoles 4 years ago, never regretted it. A few gems here and there, but nothing I was really crazy about. Bioshock:Infinite was probably my favorite experience, but even that turned into a generic shooter. Still, the narrative was strong enough to keep me going.

A nice surprise that ends up in my top 10? I hope so.

I liked MGK's album, it was cool. I just don't like how Bad Boy basically is making the same album, ie: we gotta have a hype/trap track, we gotta have a club banger, we gotta have slow inspirational songs with girls on the hook. I just want a double French album- one side Fraud produced, the other side Young Chop.

Recon

Banned
I liked MGK's album, it was cool. I just don't like how Bad Boy basically is making the same album, ie: we gotta have a hype/trap track, we gotta have a club banger, we gotta have slow inspirational songs with girls on the hook. I just want a double French album- one side Fraud produced, the other side Young Chop.

Haha I liked that with MGK's album. Meek Mill had a very similar structured album. Although French really doesnt have the chops to do inspirational well.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
If it sounds good I am wit it

Tokubetsu

Anybody been checking out this album?

R.A. goes hard as fuck. He's definitely on his game here. Beats are great and nicely varied from old-school to hardcore and the guest features are awesome.

I liked the people's champ track that they released. Didn't know it came out today.

Blackace

I tried to make a dipset mix but I really don't feel them

PBY

Banned
This new Aesop Rock is really hitting me. Damn, so out of left field.

Fuck. Now I gotta cop that picture vinyl.

Blackace

Yeah Dipset outside of a few dope songs feels like a hot mess to me

Well maybe another ignorant mix

T Dollarz

Anybody else drinking tonight? Trying to decide if I just want some beer or if I want to mix up some liquor to aid me in watching these playoff games... maybe even a plug sesh?

Detox

i tried to play binary domain but it was legit too stupid to deserve my time

i guess ill give it another try, too many people i agree w/like it
Start on the highest difficulty you can, the mechanics are super satisfying when you are strategically popping robot heads and legs to control the crowd from overwhelming you. I loved some of the boss fights something a lot of shooters have forgotten about this gen. I didn't think it could be as satisfying as Gears but I was wrong it's definitely different but actually works better as a SP experience than Gears could ever hope. The story is cheesy but it does get poignant towards the end, Big Bo is very endearing.

PBY

Banned
Start on the highest difficulty you can, the mechanics are super satisfying when you are strategically popping robot heads and legs to control the crowd from overwhelming you. I loved some of the boss fights something a lot of shooters have forgotten about this gen. I didn't think it could be as satisfying as Gears but I was wrong it's definitely different but actually works better as a SP experience than Gears could ever hope. The story is cheesy but it does get poignant towards the end, Big Bo is very endearing.

You like the new Aesop?

T Dollarz

Thought y'all were getting tired of them

To be honest I kinda am. Is there a Wu Tang mix? Or to be more generalized, how about just a "90s New York style" type mix? You know, the likes of Wu Tang, Biggie, Nas, Jigga on reasonable doubt, Mobb Deep, Black Moon, etc. But then, it slowly progresses as the mix goes on, integrating the new wave of rappers that are using that same sound like Bronson, Marciano, Bada$$, KA, etc

PBY

Banned
I gave yall a Wiz mix nobody asked for :(

Gladly will take another ignorant, thats what gets me to beastmode in the gym

Blackace

Just tired of E-40 & The Bay area sound.

Come at me

You really don't want that

To be honest I kinda am. Is there a Wu Tang mix? Or to be more generalized, how about just a "90s New York style" type mix? You know, the likes of Wu Tang, Biggie, Nas, Jigga on reasonable doubt, and the lesser known classics that aren't coming to me right now. But then, it slowly progresses as the mix goes on, integrating the new wave of rappers that are using that same sound like Bronson, Marciano, Bada$$, KA, etc

Did a Meth mix

I wouldn't put Badass on a mix with Biggie unless you paid me

PBY

Banned
You really don't want that

Did a Meth mix

I wouldn't put Badass on a mix with Biggie unless you paid me

No Badass please.

You know what I wouldn't mind? A summer-hop mix. Thinking Nate Dogg, Will Smith, etc. etc.

Maybe some shwayze? Corona and Lime is my shit lol

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's really weird when people tell you to download a mixtape with 3 month old songs then argue how it's new and everyone on Instagram is talking about it...awkward.

Brehs...ran into the finest girl at work. I usually don't fux with skinny chicks but oh lord. Skinny, in a flowing dress, I think she's from some South American country. Short chick but nice legs...damn.

You ever see a girl so fine and delicate looking that you just want to eat her out right then and there? That's what I'm feeling like brehs. And the sad thing is that I have her number since she's a patient, but I can't call since that would be weird/probably not kosher. She was smiling at me too...next time I might ask her out. Haha who am I kidding, I won't ask her out, I'll just wish I did for months..
tocry.png

Recon

Banned
Brehs...ran into the finest girl at work. I usually don't fux with skinny chicks but oh lord. Skinny, in a flowing dress, I think she's from some South American country. Short chick but nice legs...damn.

You ever see a girl so fine and delicate looking that you just want to eat her out right then and there? That's what I'm feeling like brehs. And the sad thing is that I have her number since she's a patient, but I can't call since that would be weird/probably not kosher. She was smiling at me too...next time I might ask her out. Haha who am I kidding, I won't ask her out, I'll just wish I did for months..
tocry.png

Call her. It definitely would not be breaking any laws of any kind. But yes, I know that exact feeling.

iavi

Calling her without expressed permission to do so would be the creepiest thing ever, fam. Please don't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom