• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Des :(

I hate it had to be you. I'd sleep on it and just go over things in the morning/tomorrow. She had premarital sex but won't take a pill because of Christian values? That's some bullshit, damn. Maybe it's not yours.

Recon

Banned
Des :(

I hate it had to be you. I'd sleep on it and just go over things in the morning/tomorrow. She had premarital sex but won't take a pill because of Christian values? That's some bullshit, damn. Maybe it's not yours.

Christians are usually hypocrites, so that is not surprising.

HRD - you know the score with an evangelical chick. it's foul, but id be looking into if that pill can be crushed up & spread over ice cream...yeah, definitely sleep on this shit man

LOL I wasn't gonna go that far, but if she's a bit nuts you could bullshit her and say when you start your guys' family you want it to be perfect and all that sappy nonsense. Then once she has digested the pill give her one of these...

2uwThrI.gif

IrishNinja

Yeah you should def not do that. You need a prescription/consultation for it I bet.

again, i said it's foul (and clearly not legal), i just don't think it's cool some crazy evangelical chick gets to decide when it's time to start my family too, you know? i had a few close calls (even protected), but it wasn't until living out in the midwest that i saw a few dudes at what i'd consider my personal bottom of the barrel, life-wise, that got me to be pretty clear on this kinda shit with any frequent partner...it's talked me out of a pussy at least once or twice but i sleep better these days

Christians are usually hypocrites, so that is not surprising.

also this

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Incredibly illegal, but I understand that urge.

So my roommate keeps his drawer open and I was about to smoke a bowl and couldn't find my lighter so I glanced at his drawer to see if he had one. Inside I discovered some adderall pills he must have stolen from me because he knows I have them, where I keep them, and they're my dose. Its only $7 worth but as a matter of principle I feel I can't tolerate that shit even if he is a good friend of mine. What should I do? I was gonna smash his bowl but then I realized I'm too drunk to make a rational decision so I took it hostage. How should I proceed? He's currently asleep

Edit: also I counted my pills and confirmed the number missing

He might try and deny that shit, if he does, then you know you gotta cut him off as a friend, dudes just got dropped down to "that guy that lives in that other room". If he doesn't and actually faces the consequences, then you tell him that you won't tolerate that bullshit happening to your property again. I guess whatever kinda threat, if any, is up to you at that point. I'd probably tell him that if he touched my shit again I'd start sticking items of his into a used toilet bowl, wipe it down and put it back. Never tell him what it was.

Yeah you should def not do that. You need a prescription/consultation for it I bet.

She does need to go into Planned Parenthood or a Clinic and talk to a physician because there are complications that can come from use. They do sell the morning after pill everywhere though, but that isn't what he's looking for.

SadAli

Neo Member
They were wrong. Take your time and listen to his entire discography. Especially Pre-Millenium Tension and Angels with Dirty Faces.

I actually think PMT holds up a hell of a lot better today than Maxinquaye - manages to avoid being tarred by the easy listening trip-hop sound that followed its release.

I'll ride for some of Nearly God as well and have a soft spot for Juxtapose due to the Dame Grease link but PMT is his last solo album I enjoy. I think he lost me when he stopped being such a paranoid misery.

That Tribal Drums sounds promising though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Want to put in some work tmw.. was thinking another ignorant, but open to suggestions

codhand

runaway slave is a classic, still got the cassette.

hrd, a lotof times stress and other factors can causes a woman's biology to go abnormal, had a few scares, you sure about this?

SadAli

Neo Member
Hip-Hop Confession Session

I..... am only just listening to this album for the first time:

032c793509a06f3d10af2110.L.jpg

Fuuuuuccccckkkkk this is amazing, I've been sleeping hard on a lot of DITC stuff.

Yeah I'd say that's easily in my top five DITC releases along with:

Lord Finesse - Funky Technician
Big L - Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous
O.C. - Word...Life
Diamond D - Stunts, Blunts and Hip Hop

Yeah I'd say that's easily in my top five DITC releases along with:

Lord Finesse - Funky Technician
Big L - Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous
O.C. - Word...Life
Diamond D - Stunts, Blunts and Hip Hop

I haven't heard these two, guess that's what I'm doing today!
Actually, I'm just going on an all out DITC binge this week, been meaning to for far too long.

codhand

dont forget about that first joey crack lp

also some less talked about ones

Showbiz & AG - Full Scale EP
DITC - Rare & Unreleased

Anything with the DITC stamp is at least good.

SadAli

Neo Member
I haven't heard these two, guess that's what I'm doing today!
Actually, I'm just going on an all out DITC binge this week, been meaning to for far too long.

You're in for a treat. The first couple of Finesse albums are decent but Funky Technician is a true great. Both the DITC crew and Boot Camp Clik were killing it in the early to mid nineties.

dont forget about that first joey crack lp

also some less talked about ones

Showbiz & AG - Full Scale EP
DITC - Rare & Unreleased

Anything with the DITC stamp is at least good.

You're in for a treat. The first couple of Finesse albums are decent but Funky Technician is a true great. Both the DITC crew and Boot Camp Clik were killing it in the early to mid nineties.

Cheers for the advice fellas, I'm on it!

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Yo RZA made that beat?! There's still hope left.

As much as it hurts me to say this but who needs DOOM when Earl is back.

I feel the same way though. They have that similar style, and Earl Has the potential to surpass prime DOOM.

Umm yeah this earl song is good but are people forgetting how dogshit his last song was? Holy crap that was bad

Chum and Whoa go hard as fuck to me. Not sure which on you're shitting on...

Whoa, terrible beat. I'm saying that earls album is gonna suck so bad if it's just odd future beats

He went hard on this Harry fraud one

Whoa's beat is grimey and makes me wanna go out and do some trashy shit.
Also his next album most likely isn't going to be just OF's beat. Everybody wants to get Earl on their tracks.

Recon

Banned
I cant get hyped for another OF release. Last time I did that was for Channel Orange.... Plus,Earl has always been very hit or miss to me.

iavi

You guys jinxed me : (

...I'm super depressed.

Fuck. Keep your head up, des. And like everyone else has already said, be rational as possible about the whole thing.

This is one of those moments where Riff Raff isn't funny, and you realize just how fucking stupid his schtick is--"Lamborghini in a bikini," "Rap game I dream of genie, Versaca lasagna" Motherfucker's spitting that hot nonsense.

Esch

Banned
This is one of those moments where Riff Raff isn't funny, and you realize just how fucking stupid his schtick is--"Lamborghini in a bikini," "Rap game I dream of genie, Versaca lasagna" Motherfucker's spitting that hot nonsense.
i mean he can be funny from time to time, even ill give him that. but he straight up ruined that track a little.

Kwixotik

I decided a better way to solve my roommate thief problems. I'm just gonna take the powder out from the pills so they're just empty capsules. He'll be relying on his ability to stay up all night studying for something but instead he'll get tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom