• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
letsbro4kuwa.gif

Love Workaholics. Super tight butt hole.

Kwixotik

I really don't have any money to support a child.

If you're that deep in some shit, maybe check out vocational school. You can learn a skill in like two semesters and make like 50k a year. I was very depressed for the past few months up until a couple weeks ago, but I realized you just have to tell yourself you can do shit instead of you can't do shit.

PBY

Banned
HRD- I bet you already did all this, but make sure you're not getting pulled into something you don't need to be. Get legal counsel, etc.

Cole gonna drop Truly Yours 2 tomorrow

probably gonna be like a 5 song ep again.

He should've been doing this last year, instead of just disappearing for the year

HRD :(

Recon

Banned
HRD- I bet you already did all this, but make sure you're not getting pulled into something you don't need to be. Get legal counsel, etc.

This. I have had psycho bitches pull the "I'm pregnant" card. Last one to tell me that I told to kick rocks and call me in 9 months..never heard from her again.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I really don't have any money to support a child.

Dude, I've been there twice. Fortunately (in retrospect) it never happened and we both moved on with our lives (EDIT: fortunately is such a bad way to put it, but we lost the kid the first time to a miscarriage and the second was a false positive that lasted a month). If you need to talk about this outside of the thread PM me if you need to.

I know exactly what that feeling is like. It's not pretty, but it is manageable as long as you keep your head on straight.

CRS

:( Des. Just don't do anything drastic man and we're all here if you need to talk. Listen to Peter and wenis.

Just go through all the logical steps and weigh out the pros and cons for every possible solution.

PBY

Banned
My life has been nothing but L's.

For one, I bet it hasn't. And two, you're young man. Finally, the only real W in life is if you are just happy. Trust me, I'm around plenty of people who "won at life" and a lot of them are super miserable and are more depressed than you could possibly imagine.

This. I have had psycho bitches pull the "I'm pregnant" card. Last one to tell me that I told to kick rocks and call me in 9 months..never heard from her again.

I've been there man...I remember during my Junior/Senior years, my gf at the time kept asking me to get her pregnant. Fuckkkk youuuu

HiResDes

I really really want her to take the pill, but she's basically an evangelical christian. I know what lies ahead of me and I'm not ready to accept it.

IrishNinja

yeah, Des...sleep it off man. tomorrow's a new day and you could always driver her to the chop shop and say it's a surprise or some shit

but yeah man don't take any actions while emotional

CRS

I really really want her to take the pill, but she's basically an evangelical christian. I know what lies ahead of me and I'm not ready to accept it.
Did you just sleep with her within the first week? And I assume unprotected?

I thought it was within the first week.

cryptic

My life has been nothing but L's.

Dude I've been working the most hard fucked up jobs you can imagine since 16 because before that I was always poor and never had anything. After years of killer pain devoid of any women and friends due to always being financially concerned, I decided to go to college. I failed and now I am back to shit jobs for shit pay with this looming bill threatening to take my house on top of everything. Never have I had a good day in my life except for maybe a Patriots game. Damn this world.

So, be happy you have a girl, and a kid even. Think about it further, you prolly have friends and even family to help hold you down no matter what. Plus you're third fourth year in school, man what the fuck you're set. I'm just prolly going to die in a hail of bullets should I be forced to the streets as it looks now, and even if that happens to you, as an old friend turned snake once told me- you at least have a kid to carry you on.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Apparently there's a pill that you can take within the first few weeks unless I've been misinformed.

Yea, planned parenthood just calls it "the abortion pill". I think you got like 8 weeks or so after the girls last period for it to be effective.

As for the Christian part, that's the tough part. Whatever you do, don't start making declarations of anything to her or to anyone else. You know how you feel and you wouldn't want anyone to lie to you at a time like this and same would go for her. This right here needs to be the most honest point in your life. No waffling or maybes, both of you need to think about it separately and then discuss this together. Then you guys can discuss things with the parents if you're underage (which you're not, but it does help to talk it out with family as long as you can handle the tiny bit of vitriol that will get sent your way) and if not then you two are adults and can handle this yourselves.

Kwixotik

So my roommate keeps his drawer open and I was about to smoke a bowl and couldn't find my lighter so I glanced at his drawer to see if he had one. Inside I discovered some adderall pills he must have stolen from me because he knows I have them, where I keep them, and they're my dose. Its only $7 worth but as a matter of principle I feel I can't tolerate that shit even if he is a good friend of mine. What should I do? I was gonna smash his bowl but then I realized I'm too drunk to make a rational decision so I took it hostage. How should I proceed? He's currently asleep

Edit: also I counted my pills and confirmed the number missing

cacophony

so she has unprotected pre-marital sex but doesn't want to prevent an unplanned pregnancy. strong logic.

if she's serious, you gotta have a serious talk with her. what about adoption?

CRS

Put his bowl back and confront him the next day when you're both sober. No passive aggressive moves since that will make things more hostile.

Set boundaries and tell him to respect your property.

IrishNinja

^wait till you're sober tomorrow, give him a chance to fess up/cop to it. if he don't, make a decision - you're prolly tied to a lease (or have to wait out the semester), yeah? be mindful of your shit but don't make your life a potential hell between now & then unless you've got an out

HRD - you know the score with an evangelical chick. it's foul, but id be looking into if that pill can be crushed up & spread over ice cream...yeah, definitely sleep on this shit man

Esch

Banned
^wait till you're sober tomorrow, give him a chance to fess up/cop to it. if he don't, make a decision - you're prolly tied to a lease (or have to wait out the semester), yeah? be mindful of your shit but don't make your life a potential hell between now & then unless you've got an out

HRD - you know the score with an evangelical chick. it's foul, but id be looking into if that pill can be crushed up & spread over ice cream...yeah, definitely sleep on this shit man
dead, i was about to say id do the same but im 100% sure thats illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom