• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Brehs...ran into the finest girl at work. I usually don't fux with skinny chicks but oh lord. Skinny, in a flowing dress, I think she's from some South American country. Short chick but nice legs...damn.

You ever see a girl so fine and delicate looking that you just want to eat her out right then and there? That's what I'm feeling like brehs. And the sad thing is that I have her number since she's a patient, but I can't call since that would be weird/probably not kosher. She was smiling at me too...next time I might ask her out. Haha who am I kidding, I won't ask her out, I'll just wish I did for months..
tocry.png

If you see her again, take it as a sign and ask her out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Brehs...ran into the finest girl at work. I usually don't fux with skinny chicks but oh lord. Skinny, in a flowing dress, I think she's from some South American country. Short chick but nice legs...damn.

You ever see a girl so fine and delicate looking that you just want to eat her out right then and there? That's what I'm feeling like brehs. And the sad thing is that I have her number since she's a patient, but I can't call since that would be weird/probably not kosher. She was smiling at me too...next time I might ask her out. Haha who am I kidding, I won't ask her out, I'll just wish I did for months..
tocry.png
I know that feel. Had this with one participant I was running. Just kept flirting and shit while I was giving her instructions. Eventually had to mark her down as unusable because we were testing for attitudes/emotion and stuff.

PBY

Banned

CRS

Oh man. You haven't ventured down the frat rap rabbithole?

Shit now I wanna do a plug sess even more.

I'm a lowkey a huge fan, mixes my love of boybands and rap. So good.
Its basically all variations of stuff like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7vClCoZZCdA
Is that Recon?

But nah, not my kind of thing. I really despise the "frat boy" scene. If you're wearing any neon colored clothing, I fight an urge to kick you in the balls and tie you to train tracks.

And since we're pimpin' mixes, Doppelgangaz mix

Recon

Banned
What frat rap is there outside of Mac Miller and Wiz Khalia? Macklemore?

Macklemore isnt really frat rap, and nothing like Mac Miller and Wiz. I am surprised you would even think that. Or is "frat rap" code word for shit white people like?

Is that Recon?

But nah, not my kind of thing. I really despise the "frat boy" scene.

And since we're pimpin' mixes, Doppelgangaz mix

Wow, that kinda does look like me, especially since I've lost weight.

GTA IV was the best game this gen. Had so much fun doing that free roam with my friends on live. These V trailers look sick. I only buy like 1-2 games a year and this will definitely be one of them this year.

Saints Row was shit.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

tocry.png

Grow a sack and ask her nickel

CRS

I wasn't sure if Macklemore was an appropriate artist to group them with or not. I was also just basing it off of Thrift Shop so mileage may vary.

Recon

Banned
I wasn't sure if Macklemore was an appropriate artist to group them with or not. I was also just basing it off of Thrift Shop so mileage may vary.

It is funny because Thrift Shop is not really a good representation of his album. It is surprisingly personal and well done.

CRS

It is funny because Thrift Shop is not really a good representation of his album. It is surprisingly personal and well done.
Yeah WW said the same thing and he enjoys it a lot too. I just have no urge to listen to their album. Maybe someday but not anytime soon.

I enjoyed their set at Paid Dues last year, Ryan Lewis playing the Trumpet alongside Macklemore was cool.

cdyhybrid

For the record I don't mind what I've heard of Macklemore but I'm not gonna be checking for his music or going to his shows. But he doesn't make me automatically change the radio station when one of his songs comes on.

PBY

Banned
CRS- final note-

I'd say that Posner and Chiddy Bang are the best examples of mainstream frat rap.

edit: lmaoooo

CRS

Fun music? Curious to what puts you off of it.
The people I attach this music to, I guess. I like "fun" music like People Under the Stairs and I'm slowly warming myself to Mac Miller since his recent output has been pretty good. Then there's also KiD CuDi but not sure if that's a stretch or not mixing him with the frat scene.

I always said that I try not to let outside influences affect my opinion on music but I guess this is the exception to the rule. I've always hated the frat and jock scenes and associate this music with that.

Just corny man....It's definitely fun songs, but it reminds me how I feel about inspirational songs. Inspirational songs I find incredibly corny a lot of the times, there are some artist who are able to do them really well, but that's rare I find. Just too many artists crosses that line from fun over to corny

Not trolling, but The Heist is actually a really decent album, maybe more than that. I would say Macklemore is definitely the weaker half, because I don't know some of his flows sound really weird to me.

Esch

Banned
frat rap sucks. im exposed to enough of it through my social life and it just reminds me of lame people. if you have to listen to ignorant shit about nothing, trap is better. frat rap is just the white mans trap anyway

If you see her again, take it as a sign and ask her out.

That's how I'm going to handle it. I'll take it as a sign and act. Alas I'm always pretty hesitant when it comes to South American chicks (Latinas) because I wonder if they even date brothas. Fuck it, I'll try this time.

That's how I'm going to handle it. I'll take it as a sign and act. Alas I'm always pretty hesitant when it comes to South American chicks (Latinas) because I wonder if they even date brothas. Fuck it, I'll try this time.
Lol, you seriously have to stop thinking that way. About 50% of my gfs are latinas.

iavi

Latinas stay fuckin with brothas man, but I'm in the CA, and shit's kinda freeflowing out here.

I could never date a Latin chick.

/no racist. I'm latin.

You gotta expand on this one

PBY

Banned
Not surprised, they seem a bit too wild for you, just going off how I assume you are.

Lol its not that. Wild is a broad term, my gf now can hang, her sorority went ham. More thinking about the crazy family stuff that comes with it, the weird cultural roles/assumptions, etc, etc. It is a stereotype tho.

CRS

Latinas dig black dudes. Especially if they're first generation Chicanas/Hispanics since any interracial relationship is considered taboo still.

Another Latino in here? Sweet. I thought it was just me and wenis(?).

cryptic

A hot puerto rican/asian chick rolled on the boss today and sat right in front of me. Fat ass, cute round asian/latin face.
I wanted to say something but all these old folk were eying her and I shook up and kept quiet;I was looking like a cheesemeister too. Just didn't feel right tapping her and being like "What's your name?" Hey are you from around here?", etc. I got no game man.
Tried to catch up with her off the boss but you know she sped off fast and I felt like I was laying the heavy hand shadow so I just gave up and ate a banana split.

Yeah, Wenis is one I believe, but he's like a latino that everyone thinks is white and surprises everyone when he says otherwise
Lol its not that. Wild is a broad term, my gf now can hang, her sorority went ham. More thinking about the crazy family stuff that comes with it, the weird cultural roles/assumptions, etc, etc. It is a stereotype tho.

Wild is a very broad term for sure haha, but the crazy family is partially what I meant as well. I meant wild as in crazy wild, like personality, might go bust a window or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom