• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Yeah, Wenis is one I believe, but he's like a latino that everyone thinks is white and surprises everyone when he says otherwise

Wild is a very broad term for sure haha, but the crazy family is partially what I meant as well. I meant wild as in crazy wild, like personality, might go bust a window or some shit

Oh yeah, I totally agree with this.

And I think I also fall into the wenis category. I'm super white.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah WW said the same thing and he enjoys it a lot too. I just have no urge to listen to their album. Maybe someday but not anytime soon.

I enjoyed their set at Paid Dues last year, Ryan Lewis playing the Trumpet alongside Macklemore was cool.

I was just as surprised as T-Guy. But I told y'all, didn't I?

The Heist is a damn good album.

Esch

Banned
Latinas dig black dudes. Especially if they're first generation Chicanas/Hispanics since any interracial relationship is considered taboo still.

Another Latino in here? Sweet. I thought it was just me and wenis(?).
nope i think MuddyDonut is rican or something

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Lol its not that. Wild is a broad term, my gf now can hang, her sorority went ham. More thinking about the crazy family stuff that comes with it, the weird cultural roles/assumptions, etc, etc. It is a stereotype tho.

You gotta watch out for Latin chicks. They'll cut your dick off for talking shit about their cooking. Cut it off or ride it till it falls off.

It's a 50/50 shot with latin women.

abuC

Kenny Lofton

rick-ross-head-nod-o.gif

Recon

Banned
I like how Cole is dropping short mixtapes, it keeps the hype going for his fans. He did the same before Cole World, and that turned out pretty well for his sales.

cdyhybrid

I dunno if I can give that tape a shot. We were forced to listen to the local hip hop station at my old job and they played Work Out like every 20 minutes. Dude's voice was painful to hear at one point.

Recon

Banned
Never dated a latin chick. Hooked up with a few, but never dated. It scares me. I'm probably going to end up marrying my current girl, so Ill never know either.

DominoKid

Cole actually acquitted himself well on Chris Tucker. that shit jumps when 2 Chainz raps though.

sn: it's really bothering me that i cant figure out who Chance sounds like. i can hear the voice, i just cant peg the name.

Recon

Banned
Cole actually acquitted himself well on Chris Tucker. that shit jumps when 2 Chainz raps though.

sn: it's really bothering me that i cant figure out who Chance sounds like. i can hear the voice, i just cant peg the name.

Okay, wtf does "sn" mean? I feel like stupid asking but I always see that shit on FB and I cant figure it out.

abuC

Latinas dig black dudes. Especially if they're first generation Chicanas/Hispanics since any interracial relationship is considered taboo still.

Another Latino in here? Sweet. I thought it was just me and wenis(?).

You see the flag man.

And Puerto Ricans & Dominican women in NYC will date black men.

I've been surrounded by them my whole life so seeing them being talked about as some mystic being is weird to me. Also the majority of their boyfriends were black so PP's concern is strange to me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I've been surrounded by them my whole life so seeing them being talked about as some mystic being is weird to me. Also the majority of their boyfriends were black so PP's concern is strange to me.
Yeah I've always been under the impression Black/Latina couples were a common thing, not a rarity. But I guess it depends on where you live and the demographics and all that.

Recon

Banned
As a white dude, I love that Asian girls love my white ass. Asian girls with nice asses are my weakness. Same with mixed girls.

And wow, this Cole tapes bangs....I wasnt expecting that.

Recon

Banned
I was under the impression that latinas didn't dig blacks at all... hmmph

That goes against every thing I have ever seen. I always see them with: 1.Latin dudes 2. Black Dudes 3. More latin dudes 4. More black dudes 5. Mixed dudes. 6. White dudes.

Recon

Banned
The main bitch I get this impression from was born and raised in Mexico. She says some things that make me think she's borderline racist.

Most girls and guys I have met that are Mexican are like that, or their family is. Anecdotal, but still odd.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I can tell you who's got it pretty bad. Mexican men. No one likes mexican men.

_______________________ :( _________________________

Oh yea and a lot of the older generation mexican are SUPER fucking racist. My family has family friends, really solid family, we've known them for more than a decade. The first time my grandfather met them he told my mother that he didn't trust them and doesnt know why she does.

Years later because they were such an important piece to our family, they got invited to all of the events and all that. My grandfather stopped thinking that way and now he loves em. He still has an irrational fear of black people, especially since that's the main race my sister dates, but he's better about not saying shit.

Mexican women?

You would think so, but they're too busy "marrying up" with white men and successful black men. My racial ambiguity helps me out sometimes in this regard.

Macca

As a white dude, I love that Asian girls love my white ass. Asian girls with nice asses are my weakness. Same with mixed girls.

And wow, this Cole tapes bangs....I wasnt expecting that.
Might have to check it out... not a fan of Coles solo stuff, but enjoy his features so if this bangs...

This Chance the rapper - Acid Rap is not what I expected at all. Dunno if that's a bad thing or good thing, will certainly have to listen to it more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom