• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Danny Brown Receives Oral Sex From Fan On Stage, Keeps Rapping

Huffington Post keeping it real..

Fans attending rapper Danny Brown's concert Friday night in Minneapolis got a bit more than they probably bargained when a female fan appeared to give the musician oral sex while he was on stage.

Brown was playing the city's Triple Rock Social Club as part of The Old & Reckless tour when he invited some female fans to get closer to him, according to AllHipHop. However, one fan took that offer far further as others looked on. This NSFW photo that various publications have been linking to should clarify what happened.

One concertgoer near the front row explained what transpired with female fans grabbing at Brown's crotch before one lady flashed the musician before performing fellatio on him.

"Then I'm behind her and I start getting pushed against her by the crowd shifting," the fan wrote. "It horrible and i hope you guys will be donating to my future therapy sessions but also i came back with a story. He rapped the entire time during too."

The Toronto Sun reports rapper Kendrick Lamar tweeted Brown rather incredulously about the event.

Danny Brown, who has since deleted his reply, tweeted back: "<<<- and didn't miss one bar bruh bruh."

There's no word if police are investigating the incident, but Brown has made no follow-up reference to the incident via his Twitter account. It didn't stop one fan from speaking her mind regarding what happened.

"@XDannyXBrownX you are a disgusting pig ! Just wanted to let you know in case you didn't..!" a Montreal lady with the twitter handle SicaTheSickest tweeted.

There may have been some foreshadowing of this participatory theater. Prior to the Minneapolis show one female fan tweeted her own specific Brown-related aspirations.

It almost has enough news to be put up in OT, but I don't think it's worthy.

abuC

The main bitch I get this impression from was born and raised in Mexico. She says some things that make me think she's borderline racist.

I've met a good amount of racist Mexicans, but I think that's changing a little. I do notice they will segregate themselves, at least here in NY they do. The most open to dating black men are Caribbean Latinos, which makes sense since our Islands have high black populations.

Kwixotik

Do you guys use any website to keep track of concerts nearby? I feel like I'm always missing out on shows because I don't check tour dates for all of the artists I listen to.

Recon

Banned
Do you guys use any website to keep track of concerts nearby? I feel like I'm always missing out on shows because I don't check tour dates for all of the artists I listen to.

I keep tabs on the venues. Usually they have websites that let you know whats up.

PBY

Banned

Follow all your local venues on twitter. Depending on what city you're in, there might be a blog w/ all this info (FYI a good NYC site is brooklynvegan). Songkick is also good.

wenis

Songkick.com

If you have your itunes or spotify well organized, it'll scan either one and when an artist from your list comes around your area it just spits out notifications.

It's made my world so much easier.

Kwixotik

Thanks, I'll definitely check out songkick. I'd check my local venues, as suggested, if I had any local venues. Closest concerts are a 2 hour drive minimum most of the time.

Macca

Every time Peter has posted songkick I'm always like fuck this is great. Then forget about it until I actually want to check and can never remember.

Bookmarked!

Kwixotik

People at my college have been coming up and telling me about the Danny Brown BJ incident and they don't even know who Danny Brown is

CRS

I've met a good amount of racist Mexicans, but I think that's changing a little. I do notice they will segregate themselves, at least here in NY they do. The most open to dating black men are Caribbean Latinos, which makes sense since our Islands have high black populations.
I have a lot of older family, more so with my dad, who stereotypes black people and is practically racist at some points. It's getting better as each generation goes by and especially if they're raised in the states. I've met younger Mexicans who sadly have the same mentality as their parents.

But Mexicans are a tight knit group and don't like mingling with other races, not just African Americans. They can Latino and they still won't mingle with them (Cubans, Puerto Ricans, etc.) Hell, people from certain Mexican states don't like to be with people from other States. It's that sad sometimes.

But Mexicans are a tight knit group and don't like mingling with other races, not just African Americans. They can Latino and they still won't mingle with them (Cubans, Puerto Ricans, etc.) Hell, people from certain Mexican states don't like to be with people from other States. It's that sad sometimes.

At my high school Mexicans and Puerto Ricans beef with each other a lot.

iavi

Tyler interviews with elliot Wilson live

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

This interview shines a whole new light on dude. I think this may be the first time where he's not fucking around and legitimately answers questions--talks about ye and pharell, smashing groupies, album speculation, sales, etc.

Wolf sold 90k its first week?

*part 1 has a copyright block on it

I cant date white womenz, that shit is annoying. Such a boring ass race...

/not racist.

I got you, fam. Don't worry.

Recon

Banned
Tyler interviews with elliot Wilson live

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

This interview shines a whole new light on dude. I think this may be the first time where he's not fucking around and legitimately answers questions--talks about ye and pharell, smashing groupies, album speculation, sales, etc.

Wolf sold 90k its first week?
I got you, fam. Don't worry.

Lol alright. And that number is actually very impressive.

wenis

haha that tyler interview is funny. hearing "stanning" in a real outloud convo is weird.

also, my theory that his image is fucking with his real skills is becoming way too apparent right now. This dude could do great things in the future.

overcast

/not racist.
Wouldn't say that. There are plenty of boring ass ones, but there are also about the same amount of cool ass white chicks. My girlfriend is an awesome person and great at sex.

Then again I think women of all races can be bland or exciting.

CRS

/not racist.
I would say the same but there's this one girl who I've always had a thing for. But yeah for the most part, I go for certain Mexican chicks. I prefer if she grew up listening to Nirvana and Smashing Pumpkins than Mr. Capone-C, NB Ridaz, and other Chicano Rap.

Also, if her outfits ever consisted of chucks, baby blue jeans, and a gray (or navy blue) hoodie, I'm out.

Recon

Banned
Wouldn't say that. There are plenty of boring ass ones, but there are also about the same amount of cool ass white chicks. My girlfriend is an awesome person and great at sex.

Then again I think women of all races can be bland or exciting.

Nah, I am literally talking about the skin color being boring as shit. I see my white ass everyday, i aint trying to wake up to someone who is the same race.

I would say the same but there's this one girl who I've always had a thing for. But yeah for the most part, I go for certain Mexican chicks. I prefer if she grew up listening to Nirvana and Smashing Pumpkins than Mr. Capone-C, NB Ridaz, and other Chicano Rap.

Also, if her outfits ever consisted of chucks, baby blue jeans, and a gray (or navy blue) hoodie, I'm out.

I mean, I wont lie, there are white girls I have smashed and would smash again. I just aint about that life when it comes to relationship.

Dead lmao
Nah, I am literally talking about the skin color being boring as shit. I see my white ass everyday, i aint trying to wake up to someone who is the same race.

Hilarious, I recall Action Bronson saying something eerily similar.

Recon

Banned
Dead lmao

Hilarious, I recall Action Bronson saying something eerily similar.

Haha,I have been saying that same thing since high school. People always assumed I only liked black girls, but it was just I didnt like dating white girls.

CRS

Speaking of adderall, I always thought I had ADHD, could never focus, stare at a page for half an hour, etc. but took a few adderall pills and "confirmed" my diagnosis. It's like night and day.

Man, it sucks not having insurance. :(

Recon

Banned
Speaking of adderall, I always thought I had ADHD, could never focus, stare at a page for half an hour, etc. but took a few adderall pills and "confirmed" my diagnosis. It's like night and day.

Man, it sucks not having insurance. :(

Adderall is my second favorite drug, right below weed. I get 30mg instant release pills for $2 from my friend who has a prescription.

CRS

Adderall is my second favorite drug, right below weed. I get 30mg instant release pills for $2 from my friend who has a prescription.
Yeah, took 1 10 mg XR and felt nothing. Took another and felt kinda focused. And just a little while ago, took another and it's getting a lot better. I haven't felt that "euphoric" high which I don't care for. Just makes reading these textbooks a lot easier.

T Dollarz

Speaking of that, I have a story. A few days ago I bought 2 pills of adderall off a friend. They are the 20mg extra strength ones or whatever they're called. So I took one that night and felt nothing, granted I was already REALLY high from smoking weed all night. So yesterday, I had this paper to write and I wanted to use the second pill for it. I took the pill on my way to work in the morning thinking that it would take a few hours to kick in and by the time I got off work and was ready to write my paper I would be feeling it. Nah, that shit hit immediately. Worked hard as fuck at work, then when I got off and was driving back up to school, I was hitting my one hitter of weed on the drive and omg... never felt anything like it. I felt a legit body high. My arms were numb, legs, and hands. I would compare it to the feeling of being on ecstasy. I was borderline tweaking and almost had to pull over. I pulled into a Wal-Mart on my campus and when I got out of the car it took me a second to walk because I couldn't feel my legs. The peak of the high in that form lasted about an hour I think, then after that it returned to the normal feeling of energy like I had felt at work earlier. All in all.... it was amazing and I'm kinda worried cause I could see myself getting addicted to that.

Recon

Banned
Yeah, took 1 10 mg XR and felt nothing. Took another and felt kinda focused. And just a little while ago, took another and it's getting a lot better. I haven't felt that "euphoric" high which I don't care for. Just makes reading these textbooks a lot easier.

I never fucked with XR. I just know you cant snort that shit. I honestly like snorting addies way more than doing coke. In Saint Maarten, me and this guy snorted seven addies after partying all night. Was great. I dont use Adderall to snort anymore, but I still love it in pill form.

iavi

Speaking of that, I have a story. A few days ago I bought 2 pills of adderall off a friend. They are the 20mg extra strength ones or whatever they're called. So I took one that night and felt nothing, granted I was already REALLY high from smoking weed all night. So yesterday, I had this paper to write and I wanted to use the second pill for it. I took the pill on my way to work in the morning thinking that it would take a few hours to kick in and by the time I got off work and was ready to write my paper I would be feeling it. Nah, that shit hit immediately. Worked hard as fuck at work, then when I got off and was driving back up to school, I was hitting my one hitter of weed on the drive and omg... never felt anything like it. I felt a legit body high. My arms were numb, legs, and hands. I would compare it to the feeling of being on ecstasy. I was borderline tweaking and almost had to pull over. I pulled into a Wal-Mart on my campus and when I got out of the car it took me a second to walk because I couldn't feel my legs. The peak of the high in that form lasted about an hour I think, then after that it returned to the normal feeling of energy like I had felt at work earlier. All in all.... it was amazing and I'm kinda worried cause I could see myself getting addicted to that.

That has you almost addicted? Nikka, not feeling my legs or arms would have me swearing the shit off.

the way adderall sounds when people describe it just sounds awful to me. i don't think i want to be that focused.

Same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom