• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

fair enough, i should have used the past tense. fwiw rec adderall users also annoy the shit out of me, simply because i needed that shit just to get shit done and people cheapen it by turning it into a study aid thing, makes it a pain to get scripts and well. just fuck off and drink coffee or something man. you dont need this powerful ass stim. shit makes you cranky. fucks up your eating cycle and gave me bruxism. we off that now tho, thank you based strattera

Body a temple. Full cleanse shaolin style.

CRS

^^ Esch

:(

I only got a half dozen and took half for today. Saving the other half for the next two days. Drinking a coffee to help me out a little further right now.

Esch

Banned
Body a temple. Full cleanse shaolin style.
i did for a couple months, couldnt really get shit done the way the way i needed too. pretty straight on a low dose of strattera. good sleep, digestion and weight are good, happy, no bad side effects.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I just smoke marijuana and marijuana products.

Hot drinks are the only thing that really mess my stomach up, so fuck coffee for the most part.

Every morning I start the day off with a warm cup if water with a full lemon squeezed in and some pink salt to cleanse out then a piping hot espresso and breakfast. Hot drinks do wonders in the morning.

Recon

Banned
fair enough, i should have used the past tense. fwiw rec adderall users also annoy the shit out of me, simply because i needed that shit just to get shit done and people cheapen it by turning it into a study aid thing, makes it a pain to get scripts and well. just fuck off and drink coffee or something man. you dont need this powerful ass stim. shit makes you cranky. fucks up your eating cycle and gave me bruxism. we off that now tho, thank you based strattera

Eh, it is actually pretty easy to get if you have insurance. I dont, so I have to purchase it. I never was cranky on Adderall, the crash sucks though. Bruxism is unfortunately a shitty thing that goes with it. I also love the lack of appetite when I am on it. Mix that with weed and no more munchies.

Also, coffee does jack shit for me other than taste nasty( I really hate coffee).

Esch

Banned
Eh, it is actually pretty easy to get if you have insurance. I dont, so I have to purchase it. I never was cranky on Adderall, the crash sucks though. Bruxism is unfortunately a shitty thing that goes with it. I also love the lack of appetite when I am on it. Mix that with weed and no more munchies.

Also, coffee does jack shit for me other than taste nasty( I really hate coffee).
Not really. it was a pain to get filled all throughout college. i had to stock up basically between holiday breaks with a psych visit and anyone can tell you that safeguarding on a stash of amphetamines is a pain in the fucking ass in college. fiends find out.

Man coffee is delicious. im not caffeine sensitive either but that shit is great.

Recon

Banned
Not really. it was a pain to get filled all throughout college. i had to stock up basically between holiday breaks with a psych visit and anyone can tell you that safeguarding on a stash of amphetamines is a pain in the fucking ass in college. fiends find out.

Man coffee is delicious. im not caffeine sensitive either but that shit is great.

I guess my friend is an odd case, because he gets 60 30mg pills every month without any hassle.

Tokubetsu

I like having a hot beverage after every meal when I can. I like coffee but I have to be careful, real sensitive bowels when it comes to it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I 2nd coffee is the goods

Coffee booze and coffee desserts are sent the heavens

My user name actually was a poorly thought out reference to Muddy Waters and Donuts. But I was young and didn't really think it all the way through.

CRS

I don't even fuck with regular coffee, pure espresso for me or espresso drinks occasionally.

Two (or three) shot espresso with two raw sugars and I'm golden.

Slowly drink it with my pinky out.

Recon

Banned
I've only shit myself once.

I have too. I had to shit sooooo bad and was only 5 minutes away from my place. It was coming out as I was running to the bathroom. I have no idea why I am admitting this.

Nothing beats Chai and tearing up to real hip-hop

I thought this was a serious post, but then I was like, nah, Ace dont fuck with hipster tea drinks. Or use the phrase "real hip hop"

Esch

Banned
man i just love a cup of black. thats basically my breakfast (intermittent fasting). looking to get an aeropress in the next couple months prolly. i dont have many cups a week but boy do they hit the spot sometime. i like bitter sour savory though, and tend to dislike sweet tastes.

as for coffee/booze. meh. ive had a good irish coffee, but also bad experiences with peppermint schnapps and expresso and christmas. scust......

Tokubetsu

man i just love a cup of black. thats basically my breakfast (intermittent fasting). looking to get an aeropress in the next couple months prolly. i dont have many cups a week but boy do they hit the spot sometime. i like bitter sour savory though, and tend to dislike sweet tastes.

as for coffee/booze. meh. ive had a good irish coffee, but also bad experiences with peppermint schnapps and expresso and christmas. scust......

Black coffee with a pinch of salt in it is how I do it. Creamer sometimes.

Recon

Banned

Coffee nerd ;) . I swear that was the only thing the tested crew talked about for a month.

Blackace

Waking to Bailey's coffees is my winter at a glance

Esch

Banned
Chai for life, fuck a coffee
breh i do love a nice masala chai with condensed milk and all that jazz but its not something i do often. thats more of an evening thing for me tho. my parents love it, but unless its the full deal with all the accoutrements im not interested. i can have a mediocre cup of coffee but i wont tolerate the same in chai

starbucks can suck a dick for "chai tea" btw. shits offensive

Recon

Banned
I wished I liked coffee. I love coffee flavored things, but the actual stuff is gross to me. Too bad, because it would help with my weight loss. I take pills that have like 3 cups of coffee worth of caffeine before working out, it helps a lot. I would rather just drink coffee though.

Blackace

I wished I liked coffee. I love coffee flavored things, but the actual stuff is gross to me. Too bad, because it would help with my weight loss. I take pills that have like 3 cups of coffee worth of caffeine before working out, it helps a lot. I would rather just drink coffee though.

Coffee really dehydrates you tho

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
breh i do love a nice masala chai with condensed milk and all that jazz but its not something i do often. thats more of an evening thing for me tho. my parents love it, but unless its the full deal with all the accoutrements im not interested. i can have a mediocre cup of coffee but i wont tolerate the same in chai

starbucks can suck a dick for "chai tea" btw. shits offensive
I'm honestly addicted. I have a cup every single day at 5PM on the dot. I've had masala chai once and that shit was wavy.

And yeah I'm not talking some chai you go out and buy anyways that's made by white people, but some good stuff made at home. Caffeine is the devil, but I will tolerate chai. Other than that a bottle of water will do the same job and I've conditioned myself so.

Recon

Banned
I'm honestly addicted. I have a cup every single day at 5PM on the dot. I've had masala chai once and that shit was wavy.

And yeah I'm not talking some chai you go out and buy anyways that's made by white people, but some good stuff made at home. Caffeine is the devil, but I will tolerate chai. Other than that a bottle of water will do the same job and I've conditioned myself so.

I love ripping on white people too, but man, no need for all that.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I love ripping on white people too, but man, no need for all that.
It's a South Asian delicacy. I've tried different places' offerings for what they constitute as chai and that shit isn't up to par, or even a similar flavour. Unfortunately, they just don't get it.

EDIT: It even bugs me when they say "chai" but I've been raised to call it "cha." I think that's just a different subcultural thing though, some other South Asians probably call it chai.

Recon

Banned
It's a South Asian delicacy. I've tried different places' offerings for what they constitute as chai and that shit isn't up to par, or even a similar flavour. Unfortunately, they just don't get it.

I have no interest in chai, but I am guessing it isnt some magical treat only brown people can make.

CRS

Again, any race can make anything. I had some mexicans make me some dope chinese.
Oh man. Theres a small city nearby. that has a Chinese restaurant with a recently constructed window that goes to the kitchen and people can order tacos there. Best thing ever. I can get a chicken chow main with some tacos de adobada.

It's actually quite a beautiful scene, Mexican paisa working a wok and roasting peppers for a salsa right next to it.

Esch

Banned
Yeah unfortunately restaurants dont really translate indian well for some reason. outside of one or two places ive been in India and one in America the best Indian food ive had is in peoples houses. I wish i understood why. but maybe its different in canada?

Esch

Banned
EDIT: It even bugs me when they say "chai" but I've been raised to call it "cha." I think that's just a different subcultural thing though, some other South Asians probably call it chai.
are you like indochinese or from near that region? thats what the name is in mandarin iirc, funny

CRS

65913_1681071186094_6167312_n.jpg

Check my zodiac and grub on some tacos de lengua.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I have no interest in chai, but I am guessing it isnt some magical treat only brown people can make.
Nah, but when coffee/tea shops get the formula down I'm going to dap the first White dude I see, I assure you.

Yeah unfortunately restaurants dont really translate indian well for some reason. outside of one or two places ive been in India and one in America the best Indian food ive had is in peoples houses. I wish i understood why. but maybe its different in canada?
I'm not sure how widespread indian restaurants are or even restaurants that carry indian dishes but it's primarily the former here. It's the same here. I think it's more of a cultural thing, where you get so attuned to a certain style of cooking and then everything else tastes like shit to you if the salt or spices aren't right. I hear similar complaints from Chinese people who don't really like a certain popular local chain of restaurants we have here because they're food is kind-of watered down so to speak.

Indian restaurants here just tend to put a lot of oil and grease into everything or overcook (thats probably not the right word but its late) the naan.

are you like indochinese or from near that region? thats what the name is in mandarin iirc, funny
Nah, I'm Punjabi, but that is interesting.. hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom