• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
the way adderall sounds when people describe it just sounds awful to me. i don't think i want to be that focused.

Trust me, it is wonderful. It isnt the focus part I like. It is the feeling that I can do anything. It turns quiet dudes into Bosses. It is a miracle drug. If you ever saw the movie Limitless, it is kinda like that, just not on that level.

Kwixotik

Speaking of adderall, I always thought I had ADHD, could never focus, stare at a page for half an hour, etc. but took a few adderall pills and "confirmed" my diagnosis. It's like night and day.

Man, it sucks not having insurance. :(

There's cheap generic adderall. Or are you talking about doctor visits?

CRS

There's two types of adderall, instant release and extended release. So I guess you got the IR.

Also, this will be my only comment on the matter, but what the fuck on smoking while driving? smh.

T Dollarz

Trust me, it is wonderful. It isnt the focus part I like. It is the feeling that I can do anything. It turns quiet dudes into Bosses. It is a miracle drug. If you ever saw the movie Limitless, it is kinda like that, just not on that level.

Yes, exactly. When I was at work suddenly I became the best employee ever. Was mingling with the customers and doing everything I could to be productive. It really is a great feeling.

Recon

Banned
Speaking of that, I have a story. A few days ago I bought 2 pills of adderall off a friend. They are the 20mg extra strength ones or whatever they're called. So I took one that night and felt nothing, granted I was already REALLY high from smoking weed all night. So yesterday, I had this paper to write and I wanted to use the second pill for it. I took the pill on my way to work in the morning thinking that it would take a few hours to kick in and by the time I got off work and was ready to write my paper I would be feeling it. Nah, that shit hit immediately. Worked hard as fuck at work, then when I got off and was driving back up to school, I was hitting my one hitter of weed on the drive and omg... never felt anything like it. I felt a legit body high. My arms were numb, legs, and hands. I would compare it to the feeling of being on ecstasy. I was borderline tweaking and almost had to pull over. I pulled into a Wal-Mart on my campus and when I got out of the car it took me a second to walk because I couldn't feel my legs. The peak of the high in that form lasted about an hour I think, then after that it returned to the normal feeling of energy like I had felt at work earlier. All in all.... it was amazing and I'm kinda worried cause I could see myself getting addicted to that.

I am a heavy Adderall user, but I can go months without using it. I stopped using it as much only because I was afraid it could mess up my heart.

There's two types of adderall, instant release and extended release. So I guess you got the IR.

Also, this will be my only comment on the matter, but what the fuck on smoking while driving? smh.

I wont defend it, but heavy weed smokers dont really get fucked up on weed as much. I dont like to drive on it, but it is much different then driving drunk.

T Dollarz

I am a heavy Adderall user, but I can go months without using it. I stopped using it as much only because I was afraid it could mess up my heart.

Well it was only my third time taking it, but yeah the effects are so positive I could easily see myself taking it more often. But I know that I shouldn't.

iavi

Most of the dudes I know who burn daily do it. Always fucks with me too. My tolerance has never been to the point where that's remotely feasible, though; 80% of the time the shit has me flash-stepping, hardly remembering decisions I made seconds ago.

CRS

the way adderall sounds when people describe it just sounds awful to me. i don't think i want to be that focused.
It helps me cause it takes forever for me to read something and understand it. I would "read" something but my brain wouldn't register a single thing and I'd have to re-read the damn thing again.
There's cheap generic adderall. Or are you talking about doctor visits?
Doctor visits. I guess Costco sells some generic adderall for decent prices.

Recon

Banned
Most of the dudes I know who burn daily do it. Always fucks with me too. My tolerance has never been to the point where that's remotely feasible, though; 80% of the time the shit has me flash-stepping, hardly remembering decisions I made seconds ago.

Unless I am taking 10 bong rips in a row, weed doesnt fuck me up. I just get a nice chill high.

T Dollarz

Yeah it's different for us who smoke every day, trust me. I have been smoking daily and driving while smoking for three years now. It's nothing. People can't even tell when I'm high. It's second nature to me.

IrishNinja

Wu-Tang Clan this is how it is going down Method Man has laid four verses, Ghostface Killah just laid two new verses, and 2 verses from Inspectah Deck. The new Wu Tang LP is coming together. We moving baby....#BetterTomorrow.

tumblr_m9jn3p2xMH1qzozj1.gif

CRS

Sigh. That's all fine and dandy but it still irks the fuck outta me whenever I hear people who do it. I understand alcohol and weed are two separate beasts and shouldn't be compared to but it doesn't make it any less wrong.

And yeah, your tolerance can be extremely high where it's like you're breathing air, but it still has some effect on you. There's no way you can dismiss it because of how little you feel it. And you're smoking one-hitters for a reason, so it must do something to you, albeit small.

Kwixotik

Well it was only my third time taking it, but yeah the effects are so positive I could easily see myself taking it more often. But I know that I shouldn't.

Be careful with it. Somebody very close to me got majorly addicted to Adderall, moved onto meth (meth is really just super adderall), and then went psychotic for a while. He's clean and stable now though. I don't take more than I'm supposed to per day.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, I don't know what to say HRD. Keep ya head up man and keep banging that 2pac if your gonna bang anything right now.

Just keep a cool head and don't do anything stupid that you know you'll regret. If you need people to talk to, GAF-Hop is here and so is this thread.

Esch

Banned
Suck my dick Eschaton. We're over.
fair enough, i should have used the past tense. fwiw rec adderall users also annoy the shit out of me, simply because i needed that shit just to get shit done and people cheapen it by turning it into a study aid thing, makes it a pain to get scripts and well. just fuck off and drink coffee or something man. you dont need this powerful ass stim. shit makes you cranky. fucks up your eating cycle and gave me bruxism. we off that now tho, thank you based strattera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom