• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Oh word man, definitely the grease is a way of overcompensating for fresh ingredients and spices. And they overcook the fuck out of the veggies, but a lot of tarkaris and shit taste overcooked to me cause i eat a lot of fiji style curries at home and theyre usually pretty dry without a lot of gravy and lightly flash fried veggies.

Best indian I ever had was at Khyber in Delhi. Shit is top 5 OAT restaurants ive been to. And i've eaten pretty good. lawd

khyber-restaurant.jpg

kebab2.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I haven't been to India since I was 2 but that shit looks delicious.

And I'm not tryna see that right now while I'm starving at 2 in the morning. *bails out of thread*

Detox

I don't know about this Aesop rock, I'm not in the mood for something like that atm. Going to listen to RA might come back to Aesop later.

one day i will be straight edge. but right now alcohol and weed are pretty fun, quit the other stuff that i used to dabble in

coffee dessert is god-tier. the drink itself is something i'm slowly getting accustomed to but honestly i'm more about orange juice or milk in the mownin

cdyhybrid

Hangovers keep getting worse as I get older, and weed will be legally sold in Washington state within a year.

I might have to switch the majority of my substance usage.

Recon

Banned
I could never be straight edge. Besides the name being fucking dumb, I am not gonna abstain from weed when I could die tomorrow from a car accident. Im gonna live my life having a bit of fun. Im not gonna judge anyone else for it though.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Hangovers keep getting worse as I get older, and weed will be legally sold in Washington state within a year.

I might have to switch the majority of my substance usage.

Everything gets worse as you get older.... the secret is to give yourself more recovery time.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Everything gets worse as you get older.... the secret is to give yourself more recovery time.

And plan ahead. I hydrate for a night of drunken debauchery like a man about to run a marathon. Hangovers are less frequent now than back in my wanton younger days.

What's the verdict on the Rittz album that dropped today? Anybody listen to it yet?

codhand

new hiero video is great

after skelethon i see why he'd do a project like this, but i just want skelethon 2,
still pissed the skelethon concert was cancelled due to the mega snow storm.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I could never be straight edge. Besides the name being fucking dumb, I am not gonna abstain from weed when I could die tomorrow from a car accident. Im gonna live my life having a bit of fun. Im not gonna judge anyone else for it though.
Yeah I never understood where the name came from.

Kinda the flip side of the coin here, I see no problem with marijuana use (how the fuck is it not legal & regulated when tobacco is?) and to a lesser extent alcohol use, as long as it's responsible. Which it all too often isn't. I still drink from time to time though. Everything else I don't quite understand, but as long as there aren't negative effects to others, I guess it's okay.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I wouldn't say forgettable. I know siddx(?) and myself enjoyed it (and maybe Des too?). Decent album and if you liked his previous effort(s), then you should give it a listen.

Cool. I liked White Jesus and High Five but the rest of that album was exactly that - forgettable. Thanks for the impressions.

RA is on my list. Going to listen to it all tomorrow. He killed Thelonious King, so I have high hopes

CRS

Hey what was that instrumental tape you posted a few days ago?

Also, if I stopped posting it's because I've taken way too many stimulants and wanted to let y'all know that Bone Thugs is still the best rap group.

Edit: didn't Tyler's decent interview come from this guy? Plus, $17 is pretty cheap if you're interested in what he has to say I think.

But they eventually go on the Internet so yeah, I guess that's stupid.

Recon

Banned

Also, if I stopped posting it's because I've taken way too many stimulants and wanted to let y'all know that Bone Thugs is still the best rap group.

How many rappers does it take to qualify as a "group"? Because if it is 2+, then outkast>all.

PBY

Banned

Edit: didn't Tyler's decent interview come from this guy? Plus, $17 is pretty cheap if you're interested in what he has to say I think.

But they eventually go on the Internet so yeah, I guess that's stupid.

It J Cole talking man.

CRS

Creepin', 1999 Eternal, Art of War > 36 Chambers and Forever

And solo efforts are disqualified.

It J Cole talking man.
I don't know anything about the dude so I'm trying to give him e benefit of the doubt. Would people be buying their tickets day one if this was a year and a half ago?

I would go if it was K.R.I.T. but take that with a grain of salt.

Recon

Banned
Creepin', 1999 Eternal, Art of War > 36 Chambers and Forever

And solo efforts are disqualified.

I don't know anything about the dude so I'm trying to give him e benefit of the doubt. Would people be buying their tickets day one if this was a year and a half ago?

I would go if it was K.R.I.T. but take that with a grain of salt.

Art of War is a bloated mess. Also, lets not mention that Phil Collins song. Dont get me wrong, I love Creepin and 1999, but Art of War felt like a Bone parody.

CRS

Art of War is a bloated mess. Also, lets not mention that Phil Collins song. Dont get me wrong, I love Creepin and 1999, but Art of War felt like a Bone parody.
Nah, bruh. I have to go back to studying and I just wanted to stir some shit up but if I remember, I'll post all the highlights from the album.

And The Phil Collins track, Home, is from Thug World Order. Not Art of War.

Recon

Banned
Nah, bruh. I have to go back to studying and I just wanted to stir some shit up but if I remember, I'll post all the highlights from the album.

And The Phil Collins track, Home, is from Thug World Order. Not Art of War.

I know where it was from, I was just including it because it is pretty lol worthy. Body Rot and If I could Teach The World are almost as bad.

codhand

seeing as how youre not gonna taste the vodka, who cares really. smirnoff tends to do the best in blind taste tests, so go with that

you really hate vodka....

im a Belvedere fan, stuff could turn a straight edge man to a drunk it goes down so clean easier than a thirsty hipster at a danny brown concert

codhand

in a blind taste test people prolly prefer bud lite lime to a fresh margarita so im unclear what that would prove

now that i think about though, a white russian is pretty sweet, so you prolly could go with shmirnoff, but something like a gimlet, straight, or martini with shmirnoff is not a good look

CRS

in a blind taste test people prolly prefer bud lite lime to a fresh margarita so im unclear what that would prove
The point is the drink that's being served. If you're asking for a vodka up, then yes, the vodka brand would matter. But it's a fucking White Russian. There's little chance that someone could distinguish a mid shelf vodka from a well.

You got it.

codhand

Getting anything but cheap vodka for mixed drinks is kinda dumb, since you cant really taste it anyways.

true for mid tier vodka like shmirnoff, but you can def taste well vodka, even in a shitty mix versus belvedere, stoli, goose

ie

dubra
popov

etc

codhand

i tend to prefer good craft beer lately, on my hiresdes shit, but im irish so, im down with anything from macallan 18 year to early times,

T Dollarz

Goddammit, I just tossed a half bottle of Kahlua this morning cause I have no vodka or milk atm and thought when will I ever use this? Now I jump on here and of course there is a page-long discussion of White Russians... Fuck me

codhand

Goddammit, I just tossed a half bottle of Kahlua this morning cause I have no vodka or milk atm and thought when will I ever use this? Now I jump on here and of course there is a page-long discussion of White Russians... Fuck me

kahlua shit scares me, i'll drink a mudslide dont get me wrong, but anything that has milk and can sit on a shelf indefinitely is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom