• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy you guys like this Chance the Rapper tape. I've been digging it so far, but Ab Souls verse is horrid. What happened to the dude lol

Hahaha, I won't lie. Last night, I almost deleted it after listening to the first two tracks. I was wtf is this bullshit. It was simply too much after a long day at work.

Now it has already grown on me though. Dude is like Wyclef+Eminem+wayne at times. Really weird shit

Acid tape/rap whatever is kinda tight! Nice beats for the summer, gambino is my favorite verse so far, which is weird i usually don't fuck with him outside of community.

Chances voice makes gambino sound like hova or some shit. Like its so nasally and annoying at times its like why aren't i listening to childish gambino instead.

PBY

Banned
Someone else needs to check out this Aesop. Not even sure if I like it, but I don't think I've ever heard a rap album like this.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The verses on Acid Rap are so hook-y, if that makes sense. Can't tell you how many times I've replayed the opening track. Really enjoyable.

i was randomly listening to acid rain today.... didn't even no the tape was out..... Nice

Acid tape/rap whatever is kinda tight! Nice beats for the summer, gambino is my favorite verse so far, which is weird i usually don't fuck with him outside of community.

Chances voice makes gambino sound like hova or some shit. Like its so nasally and annoying at times its like why aren't i listening to childish gambino instead.

No real reason to hate on Childish in my opinion. He is in his lane and doesn't outright suck.... plus royalty by Ghostface on his last mixtape was a gift for fans that only a real Wu fan could appreciate enough to put on his tape.

Someone else needs to check out this Aesop. Not even sure if I like it, but I don't think I've ever heard a rap album like this.
I've listened to half of it and like TV on Ten, Organs and Bats so far. But I have to be in the mood for it, like someone said earlier. Plus, I don't like the girls voice for the most part, so it really bogs everything down for me immediately.

-GJ-

Decided to make some artwork for the new Chance the Rapper album, which is really good imo.

chancetherapperacidrap.png
http://coversbygj.tumblr.com/post/49372448334/chance-the-rapper-acid-rap

You shouldn't even care that Enzo said that honestly because we all could say it is an amazing album and in 2016 he'll be on some Guys I just listened to Legends will never die it's so good! That's how slow he consumes music.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
ok listened to acid rap and I realized Chance is wyclef, if wyclef had kept his style idiosyncrasies within the Rap Genre instead of learning to play that damn guitar..... either way I like it. Its crazy how long its been since somebody has come through with this style and its also crazy how quickly wyclef abandoned it..... for that damn guitar.

Who is chance signed too.... he feels like such a GOOD music artist its crazy. I hate to sound like one of those Kanye jock riders who always say kanye could make something better because he has swag..... but I think a Kanye influenced album for this guy would be a lot more worthy project than whatever Kanye's done for big sean.

overcast

Happy you guys like this Chance the Rapper tape. I've been digging it so far, but Ab Souls verse is horrid. What happened to the dude lol
I listened to Smoke Again recently, and yeah... That verse is terrible. Soul has been on a bad streak.

I'll need to remember to download Chance and RA later.

Detox

I don't know I think it's more likely they'll kill Jay Elec before letting him marry into that kind of money. These kind of families love marrying in their own elite circle. Or maybe she won't get the inheritance even way Jay Elec is eating.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I don't know I think it's more likely they'll kill Jay Elec before letting him marry into that kind of money. These kind of families love marrying in their own elite circle. Or maybe she won't get the inheritance even way Jay Elec is eating.

lol

I wish I could get this high.

Esch

Banned
its really only fitting that illuminati bilderberg conspiracy talk goes right under a post with a ron paul avatar

Detox

Nah brehs, they won't take kindly to a dirty ass negro taking the family crest/cash.
Truth. The killing was hyperbole but I guarantee she isn't getting the inheritance if they marry. These European banking families keep it in their own circle. They are like royalty without the public baggage. They've been dominant in Europe for at least 100 years.

I liked Chance ever since I saw him open up for Childish Gambino in Toronto.

His mixtape #10Day was really good.

But yea his voice isn't for everyone. I found him annoying to start but warmed up to it.

Also I love the Intro's to J. Cole's Warm Up and Friday Night Lights.. so inspirational lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom