• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJT

Truth. The killing was hyperbole but I guarantee she isn't getting the inheritance if they marry. These European banking families keep it in their own circle. They are like royalty without the public baggage. They've been dominant in Europe for at least 100 years.

Americans are funny, for you guys 100 years is a lot... The Rothschilds trace their origin to the 1500s, and are rich filthy rich since the 1700s.

cdyhybrid

anybody tried Bud Black Crown? its got as much alcohol as Platinum but apparently it doesnt taste like death like Platinum does.

I haven't, but I never thought Plat was that bad. Although if I'm drinking it I'm probably swigging it pretty fast since the whole point of Plat is to get you hammered.

There's finally a vid on WSHH of Danny Brown gettin that neck on stage.

Shit looks just awkward lol, he's facing the crowd, and a girl in the crowd is just suckin his dick casually lmao

ninja didn't miss a single bar..

CRS

Enjoy that. I'm going to go crack open a nice, cold can of freedom.
Hahahahahahahahaha.

Damn, why isn't Thelonious King on the album? Very disappointing
That's Blu's track.

Mexican beer will always have a special space in my heart. And since summer is (here) right around the corner, a micro-brewery beer doesn't sound as appealing as a Modelo with a lime wedge. (Pro tip: I will break a bottle and gut you like a guppy if you ever mix tomato juice with your light beer.)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
My actual favorite beers.

Fullers = British
Negro Modelo = Mexican
Newcastle = Vaguely British
Hefeweizens = German
Arrogant Bastard = 'Murican
Sam Adams Whitbeer = 'Murican

Esch

Banned
My actual favorite beers.

Fullers = British
Negro Modelo = Mexican
Newcastle = Vaguely British
Hefeweizens = German
Arrogant Bastard = 'Murican
Sam Adams Whitbeer = 'Murican
i dont care much for beer but this post is pretty much it.

think ill get a burrito and some negro modelo today

WanderingWind

Know why we don't have as many sick rappers as you guys?

Cause we got free healthcare!

I thought it was because England is basically softer than the average Idaho suburb. Can't exactly make a hot song about your tiny shit cars and the struggles inherent in trying to find a decent cup of tea. Nahmean, guvnor?

Detox

Americans are funny, for you guys 100 years is a lot... The Rothschilds trace their origin to the 1500s, and are rich filthy rich since the 1700s.
I'm actually English, I just come across their name in a lot of modern history books. My readings on medieval history is directed more towards eastern Europe so I wasn't familiar with the family but yeah they are deeply entrenched in Europe in both financial and political influence.

RJT

I thought it was because England is basically softer than the average Idaho suburb. Can't exactly make a hot song about your tiny shit cars and the struggles inherent in trying to find a decent cup of tea. Nahmean, guvnor?

I agree. Americans have shitty lives for the rest of the world to enjoy awesome music and movies.

Actually, the truth is that we all want to be americans.

Regarding beer, this is my shit:

birre-trappiste.jpg

WanderingWind

Bruv you're barking up the wrong tree

That doesn't make any sense! But, since your queen invented our language or whatever, I'll give you a pass! We've been fucking up English for a minute now, so we can't exactly talk!

Chimay is pretty good beer tho

RJT

I'm actually English, I just come across their name in a lot of modern history books. My readings on medieval history is directed more towards eastern Europe so I wasn't familiar with the family but yeah they are deeply entrenched in Europe in both financial and political influence.

Oh, sorry about that, mate.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There's finally a vid on WSHH of Danny Brown gettin that neck on stage.

Shit looks just awkward lol, he's facing the crowd, and a girl in the crowd is just suckin his dick casually lmao

ninja didn't miss a single bar..
That shit looks even wilder in the video, damn.

CRS

Were you the reason Adderall came up? Even with coffee I can't get anywhere near 2 days. Anything past 22 hours or so gets to be a struggle.
Kind of. Kwitotix(sp???) first mentioned it but that was because his roommate stole some from him. Just a coincidence. About to drink a red bull to function for the rest of the day and will try to sleep something tonight to finish studying for midterm on Friday.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Mini-reviews:

The Birthday Tape sucks, 4/10.

Truly Yours 2 is good but I know I won't remember these songs in a month, 6.5/10.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
@FootwearNews
Reebok CEO Uli Becker on Rick Ross: "It's unfortunate because he's a great guy, he just has stupid advisors around him." #FNCEOSummit

@THEREALSWIZZZ
Positive Energy !!!!! ROSS X SWIZZ X REEBOK CEO!!!!!! 😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎 today's meeting👌 http://instagram.com/p/YyFYUZSDOR/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom