• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Got that meeting with my hook at the record label tmw

Hopefully my demo got him hyped

“It was very raw,” Daft Punk’s Thomas Bangalter tells Rolling Stone, “He was rapping – kind of screaming primally.
Daft Punk was first introduced to millions of fans outside the dance music industry by Kanye West in 2007 when they collaborated with him on his hit single “Stronger”. The electronic pulse on the track at that time was something new to the hip-hop scene, something that the fans had rarely heard before. At the time, EDM music was nothing compared to it’s magnitude today.
Although it has yet to be confirmed, rumors have been spreading that Kanye will be collaborating with Skrillex and Daft Punk on his forthcoming album. The rumor is definitely worth buzzing about, seeing as electronic music has slowly been creeping into the hip-hop scene – we don’t think he’ll be stealing anybody’s spotlight.
Kanye recently took it to Twitter with an unofficial release date, “June Eighteen”. It’s hard to wait when everybody knows Kanye never disappoints.

Uhhh... Screaming?

CRS

Just finished Episode 1 with myself, Recon, and WW. Will edit it all down and hopefully have it out by this Friday.

Yeah, I agree that shifts come gradually. But it takes works that are just OUT THERE, and then other artists appropriate portions of it and repackage it for the mainstream.

Anyways, heres something I've been listening to a lot lately, just wanted to share cuz yall might be into it.

tumblr_inline_mlgxpslzIS1qz4rgp.png

Autre ne veut- Anxiety

love the packaging on this lp
you gotta tear away the portrait if you haven't...

63245_10200839284291043_1484545044_n.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Going make another baby making mix and see if I can cause another Gaffer to drop a kid

DominoKid

This dude is so wack his clothes don't even fit him. No star presence, no charisma. I'm surprised they even shot a video for this wack shit, why not wait for the inevitable remix featuring Ross/Wayne/Drake.

yeah they fumbled w/ that song. Trouble brought it back big time though.

iavi

Gafhop, I gotta say: I've been feeling kinda #cantrelate in regards to ignant hip-hop lately. Just gotta come clean; I appreciate me some ignant as much as the next guy, but am in this lull where all the glorification of sleeze and forced bravado just sounds like crabs in a barrel bullshit. Digging a lot, but not finding many acts that I'm genuinely excited about right now.

Tokubetsu

Gafhop, I gotta say: I've been feeling kinda #cantrelate in regards to ignant hip-hop lately. Just gotta come clean; I appreciate me some ignant as much as the next guy, but am in this lull where all the glorification of sleeze and forced bravado just sounds like crabs in a barrel bullshit. Digging a lot, but not finding many acts that I'm genuinely excited about right now.

http://youtu.be/utavXcsOu00

Recon

Banned

I am at the opposite point in my life. I'll take anything ignorant and just enjoy it. I mean, If I legitimately liked Wayne's last project, I will pretty much like anything. Not Lil B though.

Detox

That Jeezy video doesn't look like an average rap show at all, the crowd is involved in every song. Jeezy taking them to church. Far better than some flashing lights and a panoramic jpg.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That Jeezy video doesn't look like an average rap show at all, the crowd is involved in every song. Jeezy taking them to church. Far better than some flashing lights and a panoramic jpg.
Those are not panoramic jpgs, they're panoramic apngs.

Yeezy is too future for you lowly Jeezy folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom