• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Tonight at 9cst for the podcast? ok
If no one can make it, you'll be up. 6 people is pushing it unfortunately. You never replied when I asked what time worked best for you.

Fuck my life, I forgot my Mic cord up at my apartment....I guess Ill use my laptop and it's mic.....

As long as you have headphones, I'm sure it'll be fine. I mean, it's no iPad but we all can't be WW and Mr. Mooooose.

Oh, damn. I didn't know Mr. Cee got in trouble again for this male prostitute shit.

I'm glad that Ebro and them are being supportive but you know dude was trying to break the news out that Cee was gay.

CRS

idk i thought CRS was trying to decide whether to make a new podcast or not. either way its fine w/me ill upload it to podomatic and everything
I was thinking about making this a side thing and have the main podcast on it's own. It can be part of the GAF-Hop Network™.

Sorry just got to a computer CRS, if you still need me I'm here, but if you got enough people that's cool too.
You're still good. We're up in like an hour.

Right now we have:

Myself
HiRes
WW
Recon
Tyler

Everyone on that list, check your PMs.

HiResDes

Des if you want my spot you can have it, I'm too into these basketball games and Negra Modelos to participate lol

It's my future baby mama's birthday so I came to her house and I got on her computer and the first thing I see is a list of popular names for boys and information about the first trimester opened in another tab. Anybody know if a Macbook Pro has a decent built-in mic?

Recon

Banned
It's my future baby mama's birthday so I came to her house and I got on her computer and the first thing I see is a list of popular names for boys and information about the first trimester opened in another tab. Anybody know if a Macbook Pro has a decent built-in mic?

It does, that is what I am using.

cacophony why?

BJtMrs8CQAAOhTH.jpg

just playin :p

CRS

Open casting call. Anyone wanting to join speak up or forever hold your peace.

5/10 minutes from the time of this post.

So far it's just me and Recon.

Anyways, heres something I've been listening to a lot lately, just wanted to share cuz yall might be into it.

tumblr_inline_mlgxpslzIS1qz4rgp.png

Autre ne veut- Anxiety

Been listening to that like crazy since it came out too. At first I was like "....the hell is this...." then after another listen I was like "...alright...this is pretty good I guess..." around the 5th listen I was actively trying not to sing in a falsetto at work.

PBY

Banned
Whats ya instagram peterboy?

Don't have IG :(

Thats just a random pic off google search

Anyways, just got back from Danny Brown.

Skipped Kitty, so I was only there for like an hour. Set was cool, he did 3 songs off Old (Dip, Kush Koma, and that Coachella leak). No surprises, but he kills it live.
Crowd was cool.

Jay is just as boring as Kendrick when i see him perform

Ive seen Jay 3 times and he nailed it every time. A medium venue, a large venue and a festival. Seeing him live made me a fan, I was never a huge fan before.

Dude has charisma, stage prescence and knows how to hold the crowd. And more importantly, for a rapper, he doesnt scream his lyrics, skip every second word and have the hype man fill them in or run out of breath after 1 verse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom