• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Pavement, Sonic Youth, Archer of Loaf, Sleater-Kinney, Modest Mouse, Nirvana, The Pixies. Where did it all go?

Maybe hip hop just seems so good right now because there is no rock. Hip Hop is the only thing left with attitude.

I'm starting to sound like one of those people.
Cloud Nothings, Abe Vigoda, No Age, Ty Segall, Tyvek, Metz, Holograms, Swans still holding it down

Also Sleater Kinney is over appreciated

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
tattoo2.jpg

tattoo1.jpg

I'd wife.... As long as she can cook as well

Jitters

Cloud Nothings, Abe Vigoda, No Age, Ty Segall, Tyvek, Metz, Holograms, Swans still holding it down

Also Sleater Kinney is over appreciated

They can't hold a candle to the bands I named. I said there are rock bands I like(Cloud Nothings and No Age are two. Kurt Vile and Savages), but none of them are great. None of them have a great album(Kurt Vile almost), just good ones.

I don't know if Abe Vigoda are still together.

Swans have been around for ever, I'm not counting them.

Tyvek, Ty Segal, Holograms and Metz are just bad.

Tyvek and Ty Segal just make things as noisy as possible so you can't hear how bad the songs are. TOO lofi. GBV is lofi done right. Metz too noisy too.

Whatever Katie Crutchfield is doing at the given time is the best rock music, probably.

Somebody on ign said The Wrens are having an album this year. God I hope so. That will be good rock album.

That Ariana song is super catchy. Don't why you guys are hating.

ITT: siddx finds out Jitters is his son and kills himself

siddx.....is....m...my...dad?

E:pissed Jeans had a pretty good album.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
btw fam, I think I am in... had a great meeting last night. This could be very, very big for me!!!

Recon

Banned
btw fam, I think I am in... had a great meeting last night. This could be very, very big for me!!!

Congratulations man, you deserve it. As a reward, I will allow you to pick out any tag you want for me, just not Banned or Junior Member. I know, I spoil you.

Blackace

Big pimpin'

Ace gonna be emperor and shit

Oh shit, Ace gonna be a Yakuza and shit.

Ballin. Been listening to your shit at work all day.

Congratulations man, you deserve it. As a reward, I will allow you to pick out any tag you want for me, just not Banned or Junior Member. I know, I spoil you.

I hope you get that deal with Swishahouse fam!

http://youtu.be/6ki21aILhoI

More the sentiment than the actual song haha.

wow. good to hear man.

We Emperor Ace now?

Thanks! Hopefully the ball will get moving on it quickly!

Dereck

I wish I could make as many run-on sentence twitter style paragraphs of apostrophe absence and punctuation lackthereofism.

Look, I'm already catching on.

Detox

Following his instagram etc you learn Khaled is a very likeable person. I now understand why so many artists love working with him.

Blackace

Following his instagram etc you learn Khaled is a very likeable person. I now understand why so many artists love working with him.
I am going to do his formula if I truly get my foot in the door out here

Detox

I am going to do his formula if I truly get my foot in the door out here

Good Luck! Khaled really did start from the bottom and came up along with Young Money. He was working with Birdman back when they were selling tapes out the back of the trunk.

I need some help , what are some good holiday destinations that are going to break the bank in terms of the costs of staying there for 3-4 weeks? I'm mainly thinking of South American and Asia and I'd like to visit some nice cultural attractions. I thought of Vietnam but one of my friends is from there and he wants to visit somewhere else.

Jay Sosa

Good Luck! Khaled really did start from the bottom and came up along with Young Money. He was working with Birdman back when they were selling tapes out the back of the trunk.

I need some help , what are some good holiday destinations that are going to break the bank in terms of the costs of staying there for 3-4 weeks? I'm mainly thinking of South American and Asia and I'd like to visit some nice cultural attractions. I thought of Vietnam but one of my friends is from there and he wants to visit somewhere else.

I was about to say eastern europe..

Well how about Thailand apparently it's super cheap?

And South America?..well I would stay the hell away from Mexico atm. Maybe Brazil? Flights will be pretty costly to both locations(you're from the UK, right?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom