• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Cause Cudi deserves to be there.

Really doesn't but don't see how it making a statement about a universally near GOAT rapper and some emo chump liked by some correlate with each other

Go to sleep Jitters and stop drunk posting unless you are drunk posting about how you asked a chick if she has a disease when she was spreading the legs for you

Jitters

I think what I said was misunderstood.

Not long ago I said Tupac was glorified. Many posters made fun of me. I am saying how can they make fun of me if most of them like Cudi more?

See what I'm saying?

To emphasize how crazy I think it is, I mention that Cudi is on more list than Tupac, PE, and DP combined.

Blackace

I think Cudi sucks so I guess I can shit all Jitter's opinions!

I wish Max B was somehow on the album or even putting out music in 2013. He was so ahead of his time.

NSFW video but this is the closest we will get to Max B in 2013, and he killed it, over the goddamn PRISON PHONE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqOBpwHfQGY

edit - holy fuck the beat after freaks on french's album is HEAT. it's a remix of ice cream by wu. dude is reusing classic NY beats lol. that is one of my top 10 beats ever though. thats crazy. he even name drops ghostface which is kinda blasphemy.

french's album sounds so boring other than this ice cream remix in 2013 lol.

You can show tits and the cooch on Youtube now?! o_o
I'm feelin the tattoo parlor dancing girl tho.

Jitters

I saying its crazy to say Cudi's album is better than any of Tupac's. Even crazier than saying he(Tupac) is glorified (which is what I said, not too long ago. AND STAND BY. But I don't think Cudi is better. Not at all.)

This is like that time I said oOoOO was weird and people thought I was saying he was an experimental band.

Blackace

"Herp derp my opinion is different so I must be a troll"....come on ace. It was clearly a joke anyways, lighten up.

Look who is jumping the partner

Trying to stir the shit is trolling
Not your awesome herp derp opinions

Recon

Banned
Look who is jumping the partner

Trying to stir the shit is trolling
Not your awesome herp derp opinions

Making a joke is not trolling. But either way I guess I have no worries about being banned since you allow obvious trolls like Swagbitch to stay.

I just dont know why you have a hard on for me, you always accuse me of trolling, even when it is obviously a joke.

Edit: And of course Ace is the one to piss me off. I will get banned again, permanently, I just can feel it. He always fucking does this shit....

Blackace

Making a joke is not trolling. But either way I guess I have no worries about being banned since you allow obvious trolls like Swagbitch to stay.

I just dont know why you have a hard on for me, you always accuse me of trolling, even when it is obviously a joke.

I'd start to worry since SJ is banned

Recon

Banned
I'd start to worry since SJ is banned

You honestly telling me it took you months to ban him for trolling? I think it more or less had to do with him trying to comeback after his other account was banned permanently. You explicitly said in this thread you knew he was a troll but let him continue. But of course that is only because he was mostly trolling me.

Blackace

Yeah I should all perm all multiple accounts while we on the topic

Recon

Banned
But whatever, if you honestly think I am a troll, just perma me now and be done with it. I'm not, but apparently you dont see it that way.

Blackace

All Eyez on Me might be the only true double disk album worthy of a double disk

Blackace

But whatever, if you honestly think I am a troll, just perma me now and be done with it. I'm not, but apparently you dont see it that way.
Then stop dry snitching and throwing a fit
You act like no one looks out for you

Recon

Banned
Then stop dry snitching and throwing a fit
You act like no one looks out for you

I never dry snitched. I wondered why I was allowed to be trolled so god damn much by the same person. I never said shit about his second account when you brought that out, because it would of been hypocritical.

And I know you looked out for me before, and I really appreciate that. But it is a common thing between us where you call me a troll for my opinion or a joke. When it is pretty clear I am not a troll. I like what I like, and I give my opinions, and sometimes I joke about things.

Blackace

You get away with more than enough

And have a habit of getting offended because someone fires back at joke so yeah

Recon

Banned
haha

Wouldn't know. I refuse to listen to posthumous albums. I recall hearing praise for some of his posthumous albums though.

A lot of the beats on his posthumous records are just pure shit. But if you add up all the good songs on those records, you might get 1 solid album.

Recon

Banned
You get away with more than enough

And have a habit of getting offended because someone fires back at joke so yeah

I just get offended when a mod calls me a troll for no damn good reason. Which you have done, a lot.

Calm the fuck down recon. Why continue unless you actually want to be banned.

In your years of living, has telling anyone "Calm the fuck down" ever worked? It usually does the opposite. Also, who the fuck are you?

Anyways, I am done with this. It aint worth arguing about when shit isnt even a big deal. I aint trying to start anything, I just need some sleep.

Blackace

I just get offended when a mod calls me a troll for no damn good reason. Which you have done, a lot.

In your years of living, has telling anyone "Calm the fuck down" ever worked? It usually does the opposite. Also, who the fuck are you?
Next time I wont call you a troll

SadAli

Neo Member
We must be near or past the tipping point of posthumous albums > albums 2Pac released while alive.

It's a two edged sword - his influence may be less felt by those who weren't listening to him while he was alive if it wasn't for the constant drip drip feed of releases with his name on that have come in the years since. On the other hand the questionable to downright shitty quality of these posthumous releases has certainly taken the shine of how great and focused the majority of the 4.5/5 solo albums he put out while alive were.

Esch

Banned
Go to sleep Jitters and stop drunk posting unless you are drunk posting about how you asked a chick if she has a disease when she was spreading the legs for you

Did Jitters just bring up Digable Planets with Tupac and Public Enemy? I'm asleep right now right? This is a dream?
#extinct

i cant even read the last page, its all incoherent.

as for posthumous Pac albums they dont even exist to me. i dont acknowledge their legitimacy on any level. same goes for holy books, and gaming side neogaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom