• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick Lamar - Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe video. So that was different than I expected.

Wasn't expecting that at all.

Still dope though.

Why Kenny trying to kill Molly?

GKMC is a classic yall.

Director's Cut for Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe

Has a Juicy J cameo, and a new preview for a Schoolboy Q song

Fauck, I want this

WMDGhoody-1.jpg
and this

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HOLY FUCK AT THAT Q PREVIEW.

Man this year is amazing for music.

Also I just realized how Kanye may have inadvertently fucked over both Big Sean and Pusha further. Those fools delayed their albums so long Kanye wants to drop his album, meaning they're going to have to delay their stuff for months. The situation keeps worsening for both of them.

PBY

Banned

Also I just realized how Kanye may have inadvertently fucked over both Big Sean and Pusha further. Those fools delayed their albums so long Kanye wants to drop his album, meaning they're going to have to delay their stuff for months. The situation keeps worsening for both of them.

I actually do think that the baby fucked up a lot of their plans. After the baby I doubt Yeezy wants to be doing album promo, etc.

DominoKid

oh well sucks for them. they should grind more.

i actually think Kanye dropping decently close to Pusha will be better for Pusha than if he just dropped in the middle of the summer by himself.

Detox

Apparently they just go through youtube looking for inspiration, sometimes the source is less known.

J.Cole's probably a victim of Jay-Z and Kanye having a bet on how much he can do dropping at the same time as Ye.

Recon

Banned
I honestly think it is a genius thing for him. Hype it up as a 50 cent vs. Kanye type thing. I bet they both sell a shit ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom