• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Chocolate powder > chocolate syrup for chocolate milk purposes
Fuck no. You get those clumps of chocolate dirt and its annoying as hell cause you can never get rid of them. Unless you're using it for a hot chocolate, I see no purpose for it.

Having the remains of syrup at the bottom of the glass is better than those clumps.

Nope. I don't fuck with regular chocolate in general. Real or fake. I use it in a few occasions but that's if it isn't overpowering, like in a mole.

White chocolate on the other hand? Best sweet on this planet. Handed down from God himself.

Also, Strawberry nesquik >>>>>>>

PP is weeping right now

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Related: Chocolate + Hazelnut is by far the best kind of chocolate combo.

300px-Kinder-Bueno-Wrapper-Small.jpg

Ferrero Rocher too.

Esch

Banned
brehs. dark is clearly the best. give me that earthy 70 to 80 percent cacao shit. milk and white chocolate are nice, but they dont have that depth, that sophistication.

oh well at least PD knows someone likes em dark

CRS

This beats anything else in the world. You are wrong if you think different. It has to be the rock discs too.

tumblr_levnqzLnih1qbuha4o1_400.jpg

The only acceptable chocolate for a hot chocolate. New smilie on the way too.

Esch

Banned
blah blah blah american ______ is bad

fucking europeans always getting our worst exports mass market and then judging that everything we make is crap

blah blah blah american ______ is bad

fucking europeans always getting our worst exports mass market and then judging that everything we make is crap

When it comes to chocolate you know Im right. My aunt was always bringing home American chocolate and even across all the brands it tasted terrible. Something like preservatives or whatever just tasted awful.

American chocolate sucks. American chocolate and cars.

Esch

Banned
mass market american chocolate has butyric acid, which causes that taste. your aunt lost.

our cars shit on anything coming from britain at any rate too

mass market american chocolate has butyric acid, which causes that taste. your aunt lost.

our cars shit on anything coming from britain at any rate too

Your cars cant turn, you need a nuclear reactor just to run those engines and American suspensions are like driving on empty milk cartons. American cars are fun to drive, but wildly impractical. British cars are shit boxes too. Japanese cars are the way to go.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Sugar is poison

Except on carb nite
but it makes candy and pop soo much better. and i hate candy and pop
Sugar has never really been a problem for me, mostly because I hate soda. Sodium on the other hand...
i had a really high sugar in jan this year. doctors told me i would become diabetic soon. scared me so hard i went on a strict diet and manged to get my sugar back to normal.

Esch

Banned
Your cars cant turn, you need a nuclear reactor just to run those engines and American suspensions are like driving on empty milk cartons. American cars are fun to drive, but wildly impractical. British cars are shit boxes too. Japanese cars are the way to go.
fun to read this and then have another window open with consumer reports calling the model s literally the best car theyve ever tested

sorry the german stuff is my fav by far. that new vette looks incredible tho

fun to read this and then have another window open with consumer reports calling the model s literally the best car theyve ever tested

sorry the german stuff is my fav by far. that new vette looks incredible tho

Man I love german cars too. Shit Ive been driving a 73 BMW the last couple days, shit is so awesome with no power steering and all those old car quirks.

Id buy a german car in a heartbeat if it weren't for the expensive maintenance. I can't afford that right now.

hahaaaa. fucking mounties. aye btw, i've been improving on my 1-2-3 combos now.

even threw (landed) a couple check jabs and weave-counters when i was sparring.

Linkhero1

Guys, forget about candy. It's all about the veggies.

What are some good songs with female hooks? I've been listening to hands on the wheel for the past hour.

DominoKid

Guys, forget about candy. It's all about the veggies.

What are some good songs with female hooks? I've been listening to hands on the wheel for the past hour.

Try Ladyhawke's first album if you like 80s influenced pop/rock/dance stuff. I wore that shit out night driving in Burnout Paradise.

edit: oh you were talking about rap. still my point stands. i recommend that album highly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom